Twinking 70-79

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
shaun03

Re: Twinking 70-79

#61 » Post by shaun03 » 22 Jun 2014 12:08

Oh please, its not like you ever have a problem with joining as soon as Dezolator / Kyle / Keith joins. And with the fact that you're aiming to play at 80 on the horde just further discredits what you say. When you hit 80, you're going to be carried through battlegrounds by players like Mosthated, Sickbrain, racking up the honour without ever needing to farm POS and FOS for EoT's.

The reason I started twinking was because I got sick of spending hours and hours losing battlegrounds and farming EoTs to get my furious gear. It hasn't been worth it on the alliance side to join as a low geared player, for yourself and for your team. When you put in those hours without being carried, only then will I actually listen to what you have to say.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Dreadlock

#62 » Post by Dreadlock » 22 Jun 2014 22:28

Yes i have a problem with twinks joining on horde side, too. Don't project your behaviour on me. All i was saying is: what you do further reduces the chances to get more players into BGs before 80 and the serverside solutions are not as helpful as they look at first sight.

Dali'Inza

shaun03

#63 » Post by shaun03 » 23 Jun 2014 08:22

As I said, you have no problems ganking a low level cloth wearer in a bg, even though you're level 78, rather than going for a higher level one(Yes, I do watch what you do, as the alliance do complain about it a lot). Do you get frustrated when you can't kill a level 70 paladin? You always seem to go for me first up until you realise that I don't lose health from your attacks. Twinking brings a challenge to the server, and the horde arguably have better twinks than the alliance. We just have so many "twinks" that join throughout the day.

If you don't like being killed, go hide in a corner, or run the flag, or better yet, don't join the battleground queue. You won't be missed.

shaun03

#64 » Post by shaun03 » 23 Jun 2014 13:34

Anyways, moving on.

Had a wonderful chat with Ellyon and Darkprisoner in Ogrimmar last night.

They mentioned the following alliance members as the most skilled twinks :

- Tariona (Arms Warrior, 79)
- Gamash (Destruction Warlock, 79)
- Stingsz (Marksman Hunter, 72) [full brutal gear, I don't know if he's levelling]
- Shelly Sue! {Sheldon} (Ret Pally, 79) [aka Kyle, Keith]

Special mention also goes out to Jakaal(don't know if he's still 70-79, or if he hit 80), as well as Zabrovski (Rogue, 74+ [don't know what spec])

Justicelight
Donor

#65 » Post by Justicelight » 23 Jun 2014 13:41

"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Dreadlock

#66 » Post by Dreadlock » 23 Jun 2014 16:48

Your arguments are absurd and you don't seem to know what ganking means. I play in this bracket since 71 and i certainly aim for targets i can actually kill, not for heavily resi stacked twinks. And i do prefer the cowardish rogue style if there's only fights with less than 10% win chance in a BG. It's easy to confuse skill with equip as it seems.

Out here
Dali..

shaun03

#67 » Post by shaun03 » 23 Jun 2014 21:39

Dreadlock wrote:Your arguments are absurd and you don't seem to know what ganking means. I play in this bracket since 71 and i certainly aim for targets i can actually kill, not for heavily resi stacked twinks. And i do prefer the cowardish rogue style if there's only fights with less than 10% win chance in a BG. It's easy to confuse skill with equip as it seems.

Out here
Dali..
Ok, just so you know, I believe that taking that 10% chance of winning a fight and turning it into a win is what skill is, not picking off low levels because you lack the ability to kill a higher level by yourself. I have no problem with you playing cowardly, stealthing, waiting to stun or whatever. You just seem to not even want to try to kill a higher level unless you're in a group and its 2v1 or 3v1. I have played this bracket for a very long time, and you don't have skill.

P.S. Please let the door hit you on the way out.

Regards.

shaun03

#68 » Post by shaun03 » 25 Jun 2014 08:17

And so, last night was possibly the least active night in a long time. One battleground. One freaking battleground. We had to beg Sheldon to go on to Keith to rally some of the horde twinks. It was a very, very boring night, one in which I would soon forget.

I am seriously considering leveling my low level horde hunter / paladin. It is becoming ridiculous now. If you have a horde twink, I implore you to start queue'ing for battlegrounds.

Please... On behalf of all the alliance twinks. Please.

Garha

#69 » Post by Garha » 25 Jun 2014 13:31

Worth having twinks on both sides since the faction transfer cost increase.
Gonna lvl a horde toon when i get the time :)

shaun03

#70 » Post by shaun03 » 25 Jun 2014 14:05

And who may you be Garha? :D

shaun03

#71 » Post by shaun03 » 26 Jun 2014 08:22

Well. Last night was easily the most active our bracket has been in non call to arms times. Many, many twinks made appearances. There must have been 8 per side. It's really refreshing and enjoyable to see so many joining at the same time. I would try to name everyone in the separate teams, but it won't be possible, as I can't remember all the names.

Anyways, I hope that we can keep the activity of the bracket going, for constant pvp action!

Exor

#72 » Post by Exor » 26 Jun 2014 11:26

Allies are normally lacking for the queues -_- yet there is tons of them online

shaun03

#73 » Post by shaun03 » 26 Jun 2014 12:38

What times do you play? Because at around 6 PM ST all the way through to 11 PM ST the queue's are almost alliance 6 - 0 horde, all the time. And this is when a 3 - 3 / 4 - 4 WSG is happening. And thats if the horde twinks are online.

P.S. Who are you?

Exor

#74 » Post by Exor » 27 Jun 2014 15:44

There`s a problem with group queueing. 2 hordes were group queued but the queue still said 2A and 0H. After I joined it said 2A and 1H, but the bg still didn`t start.

shaun03

#75 » Post by shaun03 » 30 Jun 2014 08:46

Well the weekend was a productive one from what I saw, lots of WSG 70-79 queue's being announced. I was helping a friend to level so I didn't get chance to join much until last night. I apologise if this is the second time I'm naming them but, Holyteats, Ojisan are the latest players who have joined a lot recently. They're doing a great job, especially when paired together.

I am having a lot of fun trying to find a way through them, and up until now, I haven't. Hope to see a lot of players joining this week. Lets keep the queue's running!