Shadowmourne..

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
therabbithomicid

Shadowmourne..

#1 » Post by therabbithomicid » 23 Dec 2013 03:19

I think shadowmourne should be cut from PvP use. PvP is my favorite part about WoW but its rather obnoxious knowing no matter how many weeks or months it will take me to gear up I will still be extremely outmatched. One could say it shouldn't be changed because this is a "blizzlike" server but blizzard obviously didn't intend for so many people to have the best weapon in the game. I think they would make a change to its availability. Dual shadowmournes? Cmon now. I saw a suggestion that it should only be made usable after beating the lich king in ICC 25man. I think that would make things way more balanced and make it so seemingly every other person doesnt have such a godly weapon.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

Re: Shadowmourne..

#2 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 23 Dec 2013 03:28

you know you can't dualwield SM right? you that your request to be "blizzlike" actually means to push further away from the way blizz intended it, and well... people have sm because they can farm shards in 2 iccs 25s/week

if the devs could fix the ID sharing and dificulty changing while in raid, the speed at which people obtain SM is gonna be reduced a little bit
and if you look at every SM wielder you will see that they actually killed LK in 25 man..
anyway I will tell you, this suggestion is stupid and won't even be taken into consideration, if it does get taken into consideration, then they should completely prohibit ALL PVE gear in pvp, that means anything that doesn't have green stat resil on it can't be used for pvp, that means no pve trinkets, offsets, weapons, anything

now think about it and how dumb it sounds...
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Smiljka

#3 » Post by Smiljka » 23 Dec 2013 03:54

Dual shadowmournes?
wat? o_o
Cmon now. I saw a suggestion that it should only be made usable after beating the lich king in ICC 25man.
To get SM, firstly you need to do 3 Infusion quests, then to get 50 shards(all in icc25). If you did all this, but didn't kill LK in 25man, then I don't know what to say..

Yes, I agree that there are too many players who have SM on this server.. but its due to other reasons (you can do both 25n and 25hc, sindy and pp were bugged before.. ).
And yes, i play PvP too, and get owned by players with SM, but i know that there is no way to win a bg during the day, i join RBG's when main Horde players sleep.. at 4 AM :D
[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

marko1984

#4 » Post by marko1984 » 23 Dec 2013 10:25

WOTLK endgame isnt suposse to last for years like on TW (or other private servers) thats why SM poses such a problem in pvp, too many ppl have it
But there is nothing u can do about it... even tho i would love to have it removed from pvp it aint gona happen

PS next time u want to write a topic base it on facts and not made believe stuff like dual wielding
Three mages!

Arockalypse
Donor

#5 » Post by Arockalypse » 23 Dec 2013 10:51

Stop crying and go work on your skills
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Ancestor

#6 » Post by Ancestor » 23 Dec 2013 12:14

SM dont give u any op skills, just learn how to kill them, im doing very ok without SM, its only 1 wep, mostly u guys need more gear, as i see ally side pve geared without gems ppl joining, qq, leave and blame everyone :) its a GAME not a job, learn to lose

ItchyVortex

#7 » Post by ItchyVortex » 23 Dec 2013 13:34

Ofc smourne doesnt make you immortal, but you cant say it isnt unbalanced. I dont see it as a problem because a lot of people have it, if only one person had it it would be still a problem because that single person can have a stronger weapon in arena.
Maybe with dual smournes he meant teams where 2 players have a smourne.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Polkic
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Polkic » 23 Dec 2013 14:32

Its a hunter weapon anyway...

Liebe

#9 » Post by Liebe » 23 Dec 2013 15:35

I stated my arguments about this before and while I wasn't refuted in any way, there was a lot of name calling and "trolling", which mods tolerated. After some back and forth it became too obvious I'm right and almost everyone agrees with me, so they had to lock the thread.

Problem of TW is that everyone in power is completely closed to criticism, they have their tiny clique and are convinced that their way is absolutely the best.

It is not.

You will die out, and so will every Wrath server in 2014 that thinks Wrath is about endless ICC farm and every warr/DK/pala running around with SM.

Rot in peace.

Rehan

#10 » Post by Rehan » 23 Dec 2013 15:54

I like how Liebe still lives in the illusion where he is right.

What's even funnier is him making a new account just to make another post about Shadowmourne so it doesn't look like he is the actual one making the thread.

ItchyVortex

#11 » Post by ItchyVortex » 23 Dec 2013 16:05

Rehan wrote:I like how Liebe still lives in the illusion where he is right.

What's even funnier is him making a new account just to make another post about Shadowmourne so it doesn't look like he is the actual one making the thread.
As if you dont talk like you know everything.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Myaoming
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Myaoming » 23 Dec 2013 16:24

No one can know everything! Anyway, since the suggestion is denied, I'm gonna lock this before it turns into cluck-cluck fight :D
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE