The Third Siege of New Orgrimmar

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Ragnorak
Donor

The Third Siege of New Orgrimmar

#1 » Post by Ragnorak » 17 Dec 2013 06:55

It's official ladies and gents. The long awaited Third Siege of New Orgrimmar is coming! Horde get yo pvp gear ready cuz we gonna be campin 'till the sun rises. Allies it's time to hide yo kids and hide yo wives cuz everybody gonna get raped tonight.

Siege begins January 12th and as always will last for a period of 10 days. Allies this post was made as a courtesy to you guys seeing how the last 2 sieges went for you... You guys got 1 month to get yo shit together for 10 days.

Until then this post will just be used to post other things related from the past 2 sieges. :>
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Ragnorak
Donor

Re: The Third Siege of New Orgrimmar

#2 » Post by Ragnorak » 17 Dec 2013 07:01

Map created during the First Siege of New Orgrimmar

Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

Ragnorak
Donor

#3 » Post by Ragnorak » 17 Dec 2013 07:23

The Horde Air Force list from previous sieges...

The Horde Air Force is a group of elite soldiers trained day and night for the sole purpose of maximizing the inevitable rape which the allies shall suffer from. The Horde Air Force is currently the most successful Horde regiment to date with a success rate of 100% with over 15 Air Drops. The Horde Air Force is always enlisting new members to join our elite group to repel the invading Alliance from harassing our Colonists in New Orgrimmar. Below shall be the list of names of all the current members of the Horde Air Force, these people are the best of the best... they are Stormwind's Reckoning...

Ragnorak
Salandron
Chaosbolt
Anoth
Genocyde
Prostrate
Divovski
Junkstar
Zahra
Epicdps
Keshia
Skelebald
Arvit
Ogierdan
Arockalypse
Fushima
Kylabeast
Pigdona
Azumi
Guster
Lucifer
Mooswag
Panada
Sauron
Biscuit
Shae
Lilbthebased
Mysterygamer
Abrafo
Liolopolio
Aditya
Rohit
Okidoki
Zeek
Salandron
Bunika
Ashhiya
Babyrogue
Bigfella
Dragonhunter
Derine
Caretaker

If your toons have partaken in an Air Drop then please write down below and you shall be recognized
Last edited by Ragnorak on 27 Dec 2013 18:07, edited 1 time in total.

Arockalypse
Donor

#4 » Post by Arockalypse » 17 Dec 2013 08:17

So many ppl i haven't seen online for a long time...
And fuck your timing, it should be a Christmas present >.>
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Arraj

#5 » Post by Arraj » 17 Dec 2013 21:00

Maybe this is the best time for me clear some doubts now... cuz many ppl still think that Skelebald is actually Sheena.

SKELEBALD isn't SHEENA...

Skelebald is true owner of the account BUT he got a job in Italy and he is NOT playing anymore. I am his sister and I'll be playing as Skelebald during the siege.

Edit: Sheena was made to maintain bro's acc. and for occasional twink pvp on 19lv. As time past I simply fell in love in server and met great people twinking too :) we have a real pvp madness on 19lv and it's simply more than just doing few bgs a day. Not to mention that I want to do any achievement thats available for 19lv. Skelebald is nothing more than a character which I use to get poison on my daggers and extra bank storage. Belive it if you want, if dont i dont care. Peace out!
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

RayBaC23

#6 » Post by RayBaC23 » 19 Dec 2013 12:32

u missed caretaker >=(

RayBaC23

#7 » Post by RayBaC23 » 02 Jan 2014 17:42

BUMP!

1 week alliance, 1 WEEK!...

shit's bout' to get real...

axe

#8 » Post by axe » 04 Jan 2014 22:23

You betrayed alliance Justice1

Justicelight
Donor

#9 » Post by Justicelight » 05 Jan 2014 00:53

:-s ...
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

RayBaC23

#10 » Post by RayBaC23 » 05 Jan 2014 07:40

yes he did... but then he went back to alliance so he now betrayed the horde too...

U shall be Punished

Ragnorak
Donor

#11 » Post by Ragnorak » 10 Jan 2014 11:54

It's finally here... the Third Siege of New Orgrimmar will start tomorrow after the Hellraisers ICC25HC. Allies i hope you guys are ready because we are gonna rape your shit so hard for the next 10 days

Heihachi
Developer

#12 » Post by Heihachi » 10 Jan 2014 14:08

Man if I didnt have the ESO Beta this weekend i would join you in the slaughter :D but after the beta i will join you guys.

Teal Deer

#13 » Post by Teal Deer » 10 Jan 2014 14:38

i still belive that eso is like public masturbation.
just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.

i hope ill find some time to join you all in NORG.

Justicelight
Donor

#14 » Post by Justicelight » 10 Jan 2014 16:07

Fuck it Ragno ! I`m leaving my girlfriend place back to my college dorm where my laptop waits for me ready to start the siege !

ps: joke...she will slap me..
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

bloodlover

#15 » Post by bloodlover » 10 Jan 2014 17:17

Allies don't even bother to defend the cities lol