The Third Siege of New Orgrimmar

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Anselmo
Former Staff

Re: The Third Siege of New Orgrimmar

#211 » Post by Anselmo » 15 Jan 2014 14:55

Next one to use this kind of language will get post deleted, if it escalates further I will lock the topic.

Arockalypse
Donor

#212 » Post by Arockalypse » 15 Jan 2014 15:01

Anselmo wrote:Next one to use this kind of language will get post deleted, if it escalates further I will lock the topic.
Welcome to the internet hombre
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Anselmo
Former Staff

#213 » Post by Anselmo » 15 Jan 2014 15:02

Taking pride in sounding like overly emotional teenager with anger issues doesn't bother you? Interesting. Nonetheless, you can't do it here.

Rehan

#214 » Post by Rehan » 15 Jan 2014 15:03

Welcome to a regulated internet community where you can't do whatever you want, arock

Arockalypse
Donor

#215 » Post by Arockalypse » 15 Jan 2014 15:04

Anselmo wrote:Taking pride in sounding like overly emotional teenager with anger issues doesn't bother you? Interesting. Nonetheless, you can't do it here.

Etro
Honorary Member

#216 » Post by Etro » 15 Jan 2014 15:05

Arockalypse wrote:
Etro wrote:You're mostly disturbing the game experience of lowbies, because players beyond level 58 no longer visit SW frequently, and i don't think pissing off lowbies will make them level up to 80 and gear up for PvP in less than 10 days just so they fulfil your wishes. So, please, care to explain again how killing NPCs non-stop will increase the server's PvP activity?
You are aware, that when someone joins the game, he should already know that what is going on is a part of the game.
this reason some of you keep giving about "ruining the game experience" is total bullshit imo
you're fucking playing World of "War"craft , not some gayass picking flowers game, if you can't handle getting ganked and won't change your mind of going to another city then it's your own fault.

Good, less retards are needed anw, need people who can suck it up and shut the fuck up about it while leveling, and once 80 take the battle up and do something about it

I've been ganked before many times during leveling most of the toons i have, entered org to use AH when it was killed constantly by alliance rogues, I don't see myself crying like a fucking retards, because i'm aware it's a part of the game.
Yeah, sorry, but i only talk back to people that can handle a polite and decent conversation.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Arockalypse
Donor

#217 » Post by Arockalypse » 15 Jan 2014 15:07

Etro wrote:Yeah, sorry, but i only talk back to people that can handle a polite and decent conversation.
My apologies Pope.
Mr MVP sitting on his Throne.

Darchrow
Donor

#218 » Post by Darchrow » 15 Jan 2014 15:25

Darchrow wrote:
Darchrow wrote:mfw this thread
and i quote myself
yet again
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Ragnorak
Donor

#219 » Post by Ragnorak » 15 Jan 2014 15:25

Etro wrote: They do care about Stormwind, they do care about the AH, about the bankers, about their quest givers, etc. What they don't care about is your event, and maybe some don't care for PvP as a whole. They don't care so hard that they'd rather to complain to the staff or log out and wait out simply because it takes that less of an effort than confronting you, and i don't blame them.
This is just another example of how sad the Alliance has become... they cry to the GMs for help because as you claim "they dont care" and just let the GMs come in and deal with the Hordies despite the fact this this is a PVP server, meanwhile we're sitting in Stormwind dragging their faction's reputation through the dirt the more negligent they become. But the fact of the matter is that there are some Allies that do indeed care which is why at certain times there are defense raids, and yes while most of the defense raids weren't great I assure you trying to do something and failing is infinitely better than sitting in Dalaran and doing nothing.
Etro wrote: I don't understand how you came to that thought. Allys 80s are not the parents of lower levels, most of them know none, most care for none and most will never care for even one. They won't sacrifice their raiding time, questing time, achievement seeking time, etc. They won't spend their play time on protecting someone they don't care for or fight against someone they don't care for. What you guys are doing isn't a crime, it is an annoyance - most of the time -.
How i came to that thought? I must've been misled to believe that that was a fairly well known saying. For example a thief steals a women's purse right in front of a bystander and the bystander just stands there watching and doing nothing to stop it, in that sense the bystander is enabling the thief to commit that crime and is therefore an accessory to the crime itself. And earlier i said "if" meaning that i didn't literally mean that what we were doing is a crime since i was speaking figuratively. And yeah sure we know that not all 80s can come defend since they have their own game to play as well, but i've checked the numbers and whenever we were in Stormwind there were always roughly 20+ ally 80s just sitting in Dalaran doing nothing about it while we're in Stormwind and this wasn't even close to peak time when that number gets to roughly 50 allies sitting in Dalaran doing nothing. And if they wont "sacrifice their play time" fine then we'll keep camping until some Allies who actually care about their faction logs on and does something about it.
Etro wrote: As i said above: No, the Alliance isn't being forced, nor it feels forced to react to this event. When a lowbie says in chat that hordes are killing NPCs someone says "go to an other city" or simply no one says a thing - at least when i've been online -, that and some lowbies complaining is how far the reaction goes.
It seems like you have been under the impression that there have been absolutely ZERO defense attempts in the 4 days that we've been here saying stuff like there has been no reaction etc... Like i said earlier there have been multiple defense raids during days 1-3 but it wasnt until Day 3 where we got that monster of a battle going on. So i can only assume your timezone is located in a place where you're just offline whenever anything happens and since that seems to be the case here then I believe you are also in no position to comment on whether or not the majority of the alliance cares about the invasion since it seems evident that you can only comment about the ally reaction and mentality when the other allies who seem to contradict your statements log on after you go offline.
Etro wrote: The predominant mentality for the alliance is to wait it out and go AFK, and if after some time of AFKing they stil can't reach an auctioneer they'll move to an other city. That's the only thing that happens.
Personally, i don't even go to SW anymore, and when i need to go to the AH i simply go to the Exodar because its AH is that much closer from its portal than SW is from its.
We are well aware the alliance mentality is to wait it out and wait for us to leave and it is exactly because of this mentality that we stay and camp Stormwind to the point where it becomes evident that the only way to get rid of the horde is to retaliate. And trust me more people opt to retaliate than to move to another city because over the course of the siege so far there has only been roughly 5-8 allies who moved to Ironforge to use its AH while there have been a decent number of defense raids.
Etro wrote: Again, they care about their play time not being disturbed by your event, they don't care about the event itself. If they can't get what they want in here, they'll obviously leave.
They can't and won't get that here because TrueWoW is a PvP server and they knew what kind of server they were joining the moment they signed up. If that doesnt make them happy then fine they can go find some other decent x1 server that is PvE and I think it's safe to say there arent that many out there. They were given a 1 month notice as a courtesy so they knew what was coming and now they're angry because it's actually happening... atm im seriously wondering if the allies just thought we were bluffing when we gave the notice ahead of time.

Etro wrote: I didn't say that you just want to bother lowbies, i said it looks like. I also clearly included the word "most" in my post; you'll have your fights and epicness, but their amount and duration are nothing compared to the rest of the time you guys are sitting there doing nothing else than killing NPCs and the rare 80 ally that goes brave.
That's just the reality of these raids because of the "Ally Mentality" that you already described... due to the fact that the allies prefer to wait it out and ignore us until we leave, we are then forced to have to camp Stormwind for long durations of time in order to force the allies into having to push us out and yes it gets boring sometimes but sometimes it is completely worth it because unlike any other aspect in the game whether it be PvE or PvP aspects such as RBGs or Arenas... World PvP is completely unpredictable and either side can win even if one side is outnumbered badly and that is what makes it exciting and that is the reason why we have these sieges
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Etro
Honorary Member

#220 » Post by Etro » 15 Jan 2014 15:43

I'm sorry, Ragnorak. You've been polite when talking to me, but when there's people that doesn't follow that behaviour and aparently are too passionate about this topic i don't want to read w/e they might write at me, because, as silly as it might sound to some of the people in here, in my book a discussion without respect isn't a worthy discussion, it just isn't productive. So i'll just step away and let the people that are actually involved in this discuss, if you can call it that.

Good luck with this situation.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Smiljka

#221 » Post by Smiljka » 15 Jan 2014 15:52

[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

Xaayy
Donor

#222 » Post by Xaayy » 15 Jan 2014 16:32

To be fair, when I joined Truewow, I didn't know much about PvP or what 'being 80' meant and still don't. There are more than enough players that learned a whole lot more about WoW while playing and talking to more experienced players in the game. I don't know about the alliance 80s, but the argument considering levelling characters is solid. New players will stop playing if all they see is level ?? enemies in the capital in which they just wanted to go to the bank.

Anyway, walls of text are a pain to read (and to write). Stop defending your side of the story, instead try to help the server as a whole.
Maybe the horde can switch capitals daily or something, or at least help finding a solution that both factions will accept. All that happens now is Alliance complaining/not giving a shit <> Horde complaining about alliance complaining/not giving a shit. :roll:

BootyLoch

#223 » Post by BootyLoch » 15 Jan 2014 16:50

Xaayy wrote:To be fair, when I joined Truewow, I didn't know much about PvP or what 'being 80' meant and still don't. There are more than enough players that learned a whole lot more about WoW while playing and talking to more experienced players in the game. I don't know about the alliance 80s, but the argument considering levelling characters is solid. New players will stop playing if all they see is level ?? enemies in the capital in which they just wanted to go to the bank.

Anyway, walls of text are a pain to read (and to write). Stop defending your side of the story, instead try to help the server as a whole.
Maybe the horde can switch capitals daily or something, or at least help finding a solution that both factions will accept. All that happens now is Alliance complaining/not giving a shit <> Horde complaining about alliance complaining/not giving a shit. :roll:
Amen, bro.

Misanthrop

#224 » Post by Misanthrop » 15 Jan 2014 17:30

Topic is more like about provoking and mocking Alliance more than giving them time to gather a force. You were, are very aware that ally won't do anything about it, or counter only a few times that won't last long. Don't bring to this " i gave a month to ally"

There isn't actually a side, neither horde nor alliance, but a server called Truewow. It is not alliance's fault for not defending/caring the city, its whole community's in terms of truewow. But, you people are stuck on horde thing ( I am horde in heart. Seriously?)too much you can't see the whole picture. You personally are as much responsible and guilty for the current pvp situation on ally side as I am. However, choosing to be on the winning side all the time and complain about ally that they don't defend their city is silly and funny.

Sale

#225 » Post by Sale » 15 Jan 2014 19:10

LIke Esunna said above, I've had a good 4 days of fun killing hordes and getting killed along. Thanks to those who run alone around SW!

Oh and for the sake of it, Sorran now its 2-1 :D;

Dje - Spark - Djejah - Ulyssess - Apocalypsion - Alida
~*Guild Master of Inquisition*~