Disc + warrior rank 1 guide - MUST READ

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Liebe

Disc + warrior rank 1 guide - MUST READ

#1 » Post by Liebe » 20 Sep 2013 06:43

Taken from: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/98231 ... 800-guide/
It's been said that this was Google translated from Chinese, but who knows.

Hi how are you? I am going to strategy about this comp. It is rare but if you good than you can JACK IN THE BOX SURPRISE other teams and get very big rating. Play good fun play have fun!

:warrior::warrior::warrior:--Make sure warrior have good gear, my warrior weared only 350 resil. Warrior on team must do much big damage to force other team defense mode, worth risk of low resil. Warrior in comp play angry mode at all times, keep pressure high, keep napkin healer safe. If warrior plays to soft, other team will take control quickly. Most warrior used to play with paladine or druid, never oom hard to kill. But now you play with napkin. PLAY LIKE IT. Must learn to play very angry and risky and go for quickest kills.

:priest::priest::priest:---Priest have 850 resil or around, can have more but not big huge problem. Dispel dispel dispel to make sure warrior is moving, he is not rogue or mage, he needs assistance now. Worry more about dispel and keep mana blue up than worry about going offense mode. Not same as rogue you are used to, will get kills often without help from you, so better safe never be sorry!

----------------------------------------------------------------
VS

:paladin::warrior:-- Ugly Paladine probably will throw shields and stuns in what you thought was tank spec. Ugly Warrior will probably push washing machine to spin cycle often. This ugly team is very super for bad players to get big with, so you will clash battle with them often. You will defeat!

Defeat now!--To defeat team you should put warrior on warrior.

:warrior:What warrior do:warrior:-- Warrior attack ugly warrior often and trade stuns, keep pressure heavy and big. do not switch to paladine unless big storm has him low. Switching when paladine is high in health stature will leave ugly warrior to attack your napkin healer. BAD! This bad because your healer will never outlast ugly cheap spec paladine, so cannot waste mana trying to tank ugly angry warrior. Stay on warrior unless paladine low, crush warrior, wait for right time, spin storm. BoP still up, do storm? YES! Trust napkin healer with quick dispel, if low and good time to storm. STORM.

:priest:Priest:priest: do-- As priest in match such in this shape you must dispel dispel dispel. Sacred shield is only time ugly paladine does big healing, keep shield off all time! Keep warrior health high and dispel dispel dispel. DO NOT burn paladine, wasting your own mana. DO NOT go offense unless kill is 95% probable, waste too much mana! Dispel Dispel. Sacred shield and BoP not be up for more than 2 seconds ever if you are not scrubbing it. DO I now fear paladine? Good question napkin healer. Do not fear paladine in open, make warrior LoS paladine then go for fear when he come to health up.

Ok that all for this afternoon, I add more later on. Any question ask. have fun play fun hard!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

VS

:druid::deathknight:-- Druid probably play as nature bar, mighty oak form all time of match, keep range hope to out mana napkin healer. OR Druid might be angry nature bar, if so and play more offense mode I also cover to defeat now! Dead knight probably play as bone spin creature summon spec, if snowman spec instead I cover strategize too.

:warrior:Warrior do?:warrior:-- Warrior job not mouse trap cheese in match shaped this way. Much harder.. Warrior open on dead knight keep pressure big heavy. dead knight went freezepop presence? Keep big pressure with many stun, worry more of getting napkin healer free than do big damage if freezepop presence activate. Stay on dead knight for 35 second, then when nature bar becomes comfort, spring trap now! Warrior attack nature bar! Go big full force mode, make sure have many cds up. Druid have 2 hots and 50% or lower health stature, but have barkskin active, do I storm? Storm warrior! If kill does not come, ok nature bar will be low in blue bar and should be able to kill either when oom.

:priest:Priest do:priest::priest:-- Priest job in match this shape is to confuse dead night and help with spring trap! Dispel dipsl ice lasoo on warrior when he springs trap on nature bar. dead night will panic mode and spam ice lasoo often, dispe dispel! Warrior on nature bar will force oom quick. Fear dead knight often, he lich king now! What do I do!? It ok napkin healer, he has fallen into trap, shackle lich king mode! When trinket and lich king on cd, you fear and help kill nature bar or burn if kill not seem obvious. Control match now, dispel dispel warrior. Collect victory!

:druid::druid:-- Is he play more like angry nature bar? Many tornado captures on warrior? Ok Warrior go on him right away instead of start on dead night if he play offense mode. This make angry bar now scaredbar, then play same as 35 second into other described match. Keep pressure big heavy and get kill. Remember tip day-- Angry nature bar should make warrior angry and punish bar for trying to be offense mode.

:deathknight::deathknight:-- Is he play as snowman spec and putting you in ice tomb? This make fight much more easy to victory. No pet mean napkin healer is less anooyed mode and only threat from snowman spec is ice tomb. To defeat ice tomb! If he tomb you both and attack napkin healer, dispel dispel warrior out. If he attack warrior that mean they are going to golden chain cc priest. Warrior go defense mode until priest is out. If nature bar want to cyclone priest out of tomb to make chain complete. Warrior interceptor or charge druid to stop cyclone! good job team!

That all for today give bigger tips to teams later. If you have struggles with certain team say so now! I give you guide to victory.

thank have fun play good!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok hi hello! Seem many priest fellow friends say Mage now what we do!? I give you strategize to defeat merlin team now! Play good have be fun!

VS

:mage::rogue:-- In match of shape like this magician will probably play as father winter spec. Dangerous assasin will be mutilator. Strategize will be to sap napkin healer and explosion on warrior. Sound dangerous!? Is dangerous! Ok though, we defeat now!

:warrior::warrior:What I do?:warrior:-- Ok warrior you play like mighty turtle in match such as this shape, but snapping turtle with strong jaw. They sap napkin and open your cabinet! Warrior listen now! Start out in turtle mode and use all turtle mode cd to live, DO NOT TRINKET WARRRIOR! Napkin friend should be near pole, so warrior when out of stun you intervenius back to napkin healer! Ok now turtle turn tables! Napkin and you get behind pole get heals good. Now lancelot that magician warrior! Now you and napkin attack magacian full force, but keep turtle shell on! Forces deadly assasin out of hide mode, now if he open on napkin, you stun get bleed up and storm warrior! If he open on you, napkin fear, you stun and get bleed up might be time for storm! Not trying to kill with storm, just make them go scared mode, now you have double killer team playing like double rainbow team. Collect Victory!

:priest:DO what?:priest::priest:-- Make sure be by pole in match of this shape. You will get sapped priest creature, accept! Now when out of sap, you and warrior pole dance and get health stature up. Now make sure not drop combat, attack attck magician with much anger, keep warrior dispel, holy nova around magician to make dangerous assasin seem less like he not there. He is there! Pain surprise on your warrior early so you can dispel more than heal! When dangerous assasin come out, put shadowy squid on him and dots dots! Want to make magician and assasin scared, so play offense mode when time come! Must cactus death sheeps! Have trouble poking self out of sheep balloon? Ok priest creature, I give you macro below, help lot. Cast when magician is 3/4 cast time through sheep baloon! Collect Victory!
/target focus (should be magician)
/stopcasting
/cast Shadow Word: Death
/targetlasttarget

Now no excuse to not pop baloon!

VS

:priest::mage:-- Napkin healer has betrayed warrior adventure friend and now play with merlin creature! Evil napkin will be playing an pain surprise rainbow of hope heal spec. Magician will be playing as father winter spec. Strategize for team of combined adventure friend evil will be to cc and burn lovely napkin healer and destroy warrior! Sound like stupid thing!? Is stupid thing! But can defeat heart hope now! Defeat now!

:warrior::warrior:What do i?:warrior:-- You love lovely napkin in match of this shape, live to love lovely napkin healer! Your adventure friend will be dispel dispeling you. You go after magician, anytime priest creature cc'd, you put turtle shell on and teflon magician spells back in merlin face. Keep big heavy pressure heavy on magician. When lovely napkin fears evil napkin healer, you and lovely adventure friend make big damage on magician, until then play safe now! Magician will ice tent, when magician makes his tent, you are now ready to crush now! Stun magician often, he will be forced to blink, now is time to storm when you get back to him! Lovely adventure friend will always be keeping ice from grabbing your feet! Tip day-- Play as turtle often when napkin healer say so!

:priest::priest:do?:priest::priest:-- Ok priest creature, this fight in this shape is about using stones to be safe. LoS so magician cannot baloon you! Keep running, do not let evil napkin fear you. Dispel dispel dispel adventure friend! When must heal use rainbow beam, but STOP after 1st tick halfway to 2nd, almost all magician counterspelled at such a point! Must not get full one! Fear other napkin healer and dispel dispel, do some offense mode if enough time. If other napkin finally come close enough to fear, this where you ward off fear on yourself! I give you macro bellow to do this, never start fight with fear ward, other priest creatures will do this, you simply dispel dispel! Tip day-- LoS all time, juke counter attack from magician, dispel dispel, free warrior will put big heavy pressure on merlin. Collect victory!

/target Priestcreature
/cast Fear Ward
/targetlasttarget

Minusfourte says wait! What if I play such shaped game as cloudy priest creature!? Ok I give quick tip. Warrior turtle mode through sap. Now priest out of sap, bubble adventure friend! Now Warrior charge evil napkin and storm! As stun break from warrior, NOW cloudy napkin, silence effect other priest creature! Soon as storm end evil napkin will have been running away, warrior now interceptor and stun again, cloudy napkin horror priest creature! Do all that timing correct and collect victory! Tip day-- Cloudy creature stand near adventure friend and scare dangerous assasin if he shows self. But if do correct, dangerous assasin should never get chance to open second time on warrior adventure friend.

Ok all for today, now make merlin men pay using these strategize! Have fun good!

Mysterygamer

Re: Disc + warrior rank 1 guide - MUST READ

#2 » Post by Mysterygamer » 21 Sep 2013 00:18

I believe I have already read this guide on the tw forums a while ago but hey I guess thanks for the repost
Anyways picture related

suruthemjohn

#3 » Post by suruthemjohn » 24 Jan 2014 15:29

Try to go AT rank 1 with 350 and 850 resi rofl

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#4 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 24 Jan 2014 19:25

I think the guide was made when deadly gear was best gear
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Ragnorak
Donor

#5 » Post by Ragnorak » 25 Jan 2014 14:59

This guide sounds like it was written by a five year old, no wonder my spanish teacher always knew when i was using google translate to type my essays... fucking google translate
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!