4v4 event

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Madvayne

4v4 event

#1 » Post by Madvayne » 20 Jul 2013 19:51

Hey guys,since there haven't been many events here in the past year,a few friends of mine decided to create a small 4v4 tournament which will be held on August 3rd around 8 pm server time . In this post below I'll explain how it's going to go down.

So,every 80 is welcome to join this event...the entrance fee will be 2k gold (that isn't much considering each member pays 500) and it's pretty much winner takes all. The format will be as a ladder,so initially I'm thinking of 8 teams to join will be the best option(unless you guys manage to pull 16 teams which I highly doubt,not to mention that it's going to be hard to handle with no GM help).Basically it's going to be first come first serve towards people who posts their team and sends me the gold in game. I believe we have 2 teams already confirmed to play (myself included) so each leader will be posting their team name,team members and spec.You will also each have one sub in case something goes wrong.

Rules:
- One healer minimum,2 healers maximum.
- Any team or team member that does not comply I will simply disqualify them with no refund.
- No rematches,this will be a best 2 of 3 except for the final and these games will be held in arena (sorry guys no gurubashi),so in the case of a warrior charging and falling under textures...All I can say is blame trinity for letting you die and not allowing you to return in the middle...just be careful when you charge or whatever :D.

Also,in order to be fair to everyone...when all teams have been posted(hopefully before next Saturday),I will simply invite all the team leaders and have them roll.This roll will determine who they get matched up with. Lowest 2 rolls will fight each other,highest 2 rolls will fight each other etc..

So... I think I've summed up everything ,if you've got any questions feel free to ask.It's going to be interesting to see what comps you guys come up with :D

Zaakira

Re: 4v4 event

#2 » Post by Zaakira » 20 Jul 2013 20:17

fuck off pvp nerd

jk <3

Im fully supporting whole event,and ill try to join in myself.
I also hope that some GM will try to help u out just a little bit with this,because if we manage to make this happen,its gonna be so awesome.
Im not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Myaoming » 20 Jul 2013 20:30

Damn I could help if it was August 4th :/
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Emcee

#4 » Post by Emcee » 20 Jul 2013 22:22

I'm in.
/golfclap
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nazz
Donor

#5 » Post by Nazz » 21 Jul 2013 00:23

Wonderful.

areyoubananas

#6 » Post by areyoubananas » 13 Aug 2013 14:04

I disagree of this post. Sorry I couldn't bash you guys earlier, but Im having account issues :(:(:(:(:(:(:(