Unpublished video of PVP Tournament in Gurubashi Arena

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
milanlord

Unpublished video of PVP Tournament in Gurubashi Arena

#1 » Post by milanlord » 06 Apr 2021 12:15

Hey guys,

I've been going through my old messages on forum and I came across to this video which I never post it, because it was kinda sent to me too late by Eronox. Even though we shared different opinion regarding many things that has happened back in the days, I still wanna say thank you to Eronox for taking his time to make this video. Special thanks to the whole staff team that was helping us to organize this and to the all players that participated in the tournament, even though some of them knew they didn't have much chances of winning(including myself), but came to have some fun.

Congratulations to Deltron once again for winning it!

If you want to check more about the previous tournaments, you can have a look at here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=36938&start=45

Best regards,
Milanlord
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Nyeriah

Re: Unpublished video of PVP Tournament in Gurubashi Arena

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 06 Apr 2021 16:03

I remember this day, I'm pretty sure I was there :smile:

I might be mistaken, but I think I'm the elf upstairs automation-freezing the trolls xD

Honestly, I really miss those times! There was a whole lot of trouble to deal with, trouble that was often very painful to deal with, like organizing everything and getting things to work in an acceptable way, but it was really rewarding in its own way.

And yeah well, Nox is simply awesome :heart: :grin:
His creativity and his skills to come up with nice, fun stuff are unmatched. He produced some very cool videos around that time. I don't remember having watched this one though, so thank you for sharing!
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

Eronox
MVP

Re: Unpublished video of PVP Tournament in Gurubashi Arena

#3 » Post by Eronox » 27 Nov 2021 00:45

milanlord wrote:
06 Apr 2021 12:15
I've been going through my old messages on forum and I came across to this video which I never post it, because it was kinda sent to me too late by Eronox. Even though we shared different opinion regarding many things that has happened back in the days, I still wanna say thank you to Eronox for taking his time to make this video.
Oh my, me and my horrible made videos ^_^

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash