That UI thread.

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
Nyaneve

That UI thread.

#1 » Post by Nyaneve » 20 Feb 2013 15:40

Post a screenshot of your UI here!
This thread is in no way meant for criticizing each others UI or making assumptions about their gameplay based of their UI. The purpose of this thread is to share information about various addons and other thingummies that you might use while playing.
Addon list -
Addon Control Panel - Allows you to turn on/off addon without relogging, and save 'sets' or 'profiles'.
Action Bar Saver - Facilitates saving your action bars, if you respec often.
Atlas - Annoying, but necessary instance maps.
Capping - PvP timer for flags/assaults/captures and whatnot.
Class Timers - Trendy and convenient timers for buff/debuffs on yourself/target/focus. Much easier to configure and use than Power Auras and the likes, although it does consume a little more screen space.
Deadly Boss Mods - Boos ability/phase timers. A must have for everyone.
Decursive - Nifty little addon that condenses your whole party/raid into micro unit frames (MUFs) and allows you to dispel/cleanse them of all possible debuffs.
Gatherer - Shows frequent spawn zones of various gatherable items.
GearScoreLite - Gayscore! Except it doesn't store the Gayscore of players in your addon memory, just deletes it after they are out of your line of sight, and does not appear within combat.
Koordinator - Coordinates addon. Also automatically replies to people who whisper to you if your status is AFK/Busy.
Mapster - Cool addon that clears map 'fog' and reduces the size of the map.
NugCombo Bar - Calculates combo points and displays them in the middle of your screen. Also works for serendipity and whatnot. Must-have for rogues and kitties.
OmniCC - Displays the cooldown of abilities on the icon itself. Sexy as sexy can be.
Quartz - Replacement for your casting bar, also calculates delay due to latency/pushback.
Skada - Damage/healing/dispel/death etc. counter. Unlike Recount, you can have multiple Skada windows open (as you can see in my screenshot).
Snowfall Key Press - Abilities get used as soon as you press the hotkey, instead of on-release.
Tidyplates - Condenses those gigantic name plates into nice small nameplates. Also adds a combo point tracker/threat tracker to the nameplate.
VuhDo - Amazing click-to-heal addon, highly configurable and by far the neatest C2H addon available.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79156950@N ... /lightbox/
Last edited by Nyaneve on 20 Feb 2013 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Mmeko

Re: That UI thread.

#2 » Post by Mmeko » 20 Feb 2013 16:00

Nyaneve

#3 » Post by Nyaneve » 20 Feb 2013 16:04

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. But you have to admit that the off-topic subforum might not be the first place someone might look :lol:
Hope someone feels like moving this one there or vice-versa.

Etro
Honorary Member

#4 » Post by Etro » 20 Feb 2013 16:09

I'll just post mine here anyways.

This is my UI for 5 man groups, for 10 and 25 man raids.

I'm a bit lazy to post my addon list :oops:
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Nyaneve

#5 » Post by Nyaneve » 20 Feb 2013 16:13

Etro wrote:I'll just post mine here anyways.
IMO the appropriate subforum.
Anyway, off the top of my head, I see SexyCoolDown, Grid, X-Perl and Move Anything. Hope that's right?

Etro
Honorary Member

#6 » Post by Etro » 20 Feb 2013 16:15

You've only got Grid right :3
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Mythilogic

#7 » Post by Mythilogic » 20 Feb 2013 18:18

My UI for both PvP and PvE, though the spells is configured for PvE in this one.

Arockalypse
Donor

#8 » Post by Arockalypse » 20 Feb 2013 18:35

Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Hellsoul

#9 » Post by Hellsoul » 21 Feb 2013 07:52

http://imageshack.us/f/7/wowscrnshot013013044110.jpg/ 10man on my dk :)
http://imageshack.us/f/853/wowscrnshot021013062246.jpg/ 25 man :)

Addon list:
- Xpearl Unit Frames -> Very common, it changes the look of your unitframes
- VuhDo -> Same as what Nyan said
- Skinner -> Completely changes the coulour and the look of practically every window in the game
- Chatter -> Very usefull Chat addon, lets you copy text and a whole lot of other stuff
- Recount -> Self explanatory, very common, and you always wanna top it (except the death meter)
- Omen -> (Not visible on the SS's), This addon gives you the threat of each player on the selected mob
- OmniCC -> Shows the cooldown in numbers on the button of the ability after you use it
- Bartender -> Modifies your action bars very freely
- All Stats -> (Not visible) Basically when you open the "Character window" in-game, puts all the stats on the side, so you have more place to admire yourself.
- Atlas and Atlas Loot -> (Not Visible)Atlas is the same as what Nyan said, Atlas Loot gives you the loot tables of every boss in the game
- Button Facade -> Adds some looks to your action bars, go well with Bartender
- Cromulent -> (Not Visible) Tells you which zone is for which level and such things
- Mik's Scrolling Battle Text -> (not so visible) Makes your combat text scroll on the sides instead of cluttering your UI
- Gearscore -> Gayscore, just like Nyan stated
- Move Anything -> (Not visible) enables you to move practically anything from your UI around. I use this to move my buffs a little to the left.
- Onebag -> Combines all your bags together, so no more searching through all your bags for one item.
- Overachiever -> Adds a little message in the toolltips of objects or mobs that you need to kill for an achievement. Also adds some tabs in the Achievements window
- Quartz -> What Nyan said (Not visible)
- Snowfall Key Press -> What Nyan said
- Basic Minimap -> Modifies the minimap a little
- Tidy Plates -> What Nyan said, great tool for tanking large groups of mobs
- Tipsy -> Lets you put your tooltips anywhere you want over the screen
- Titan Panel -> A small bar on your screen that has lots of usefull info and devices (i have it on auto-hide)
- XLoot -> Changes the loot window to what you can see on the 2nd pic
- DBM -> What Nyan said
- Roll Tracker -> small window which shows the rolls of everyone, usefull for 25 mans when ppl roll for the primos.
Hellsoul lvl 80 Nelf Death Knight, Frost dps pve; Blood tank
Bowner lvl 80 Troll Hunter, MM PvE/SV PvP -- Inactive for a while on this character
Luminala lvl 80 Nelf druid Resto PvE/Feral Tank PvE
Deathknab level 80 Draenei Death Knight (another dkwuut?)<--- Unholy coz i'm a crazy mofo
Zomfg lvl 80 Human Healadin

Mythilogic

#10 » Post by Mythilogic » 21 Feb 2013 11:31

spolt1o5

#11 » Post by spolt1o5 » 19 Mar 2013 04:26

whats that addon called on top of the screen that shows his gold bagspace etc.

Heihachi
Developer

#12 » Post by Heihachi » 19 Mar 2013 11:09

GOLD PLZ!!!
spolt1o5 wrote:
whats that addon called on top of the screen that shows his gold bagspace etc.
its Titan Panel

Mondays

#13 » Post by Mondays » 11 Jul 2013 16:28

NoGryphons and MoveEverything

Im not fan of bling bling ui's, blizzard default ui ftw

Etro
Honorary Member

#14 » Post by Etro » 13 Jul 2013 08:02

Well, i've changed my UI looks again. This time i'm persuing a Final Fantasy-esque style (FFXII & FFXIV:ARR). I like this setting much, much more than any other UI i've had before:

It is a work in process. I'm still researching for any addon that could help me to achieve my vision for this UI.

If you know any addon like the one i describe in this topic (http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9996), please, let me know.

Matsy

#15 » Post by Matsy » 15 Jul 2013 23:33

Same UI on all characters.
Thinking about moving the bars to my right down to where recount is and then put recount above omen....
But I like it where it is :/

The only thing that changes is that I can see everyone in the raid just above my chat box with grid.
A neat and tidy UI i think ;d
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own