Gear Score

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
Drago

Gear Score

#1 » Post by Drago » 03 Sep 2011 10:39

Hey, I know it sounds funny but when I tried several times downloading the GearScore addon for the WoW version 3.3.5 and activating it in game, it didn't work at all, just showed me a milion lua errors... Anyone can tell me a trusty site to download it? I tried Curse, but it still doesn't work. P.S: I wasn't sure where to post this topic because it doesn't work in game you know and it's a technical problem too... So if you want you can move this topic to another forum. Thank you from advanced ;).
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Mmeko

Re: Gear Score

#2 » Post by Mmeko » 03 Sep 2011 10:52

http://www.filecrop.com/68853237/index.html this one should be working, i think that's the one i got

Drago

#3 » Post by Drago » 03 Sep 2011 11:04

Thanks, but I noticed in the addon manager it sais: "Dependency missing" and also "out of date", ofcourse out of date isn't the problem, but what's this dependency? (the addon doesn't show in game when I load out of date addons) Any suggestions?
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage

narcissa

#4 » Post by narcissa » 03 Sep 2011 11:16

Dependency missing is when the main addon is missing, kind of like the atlas loot won't work if you don't have atlas maps I think.

Anyhow, I had this I think and it worked fine.

Additionally, if this doesn't work too, I can upload it directly from my folder and give you the link.

Drago

#5 » Post by Drago » 03 Sep 2011 11:30

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! it works and all is awesome now! Thank you all for the amazing help :D :D :D!
ImageImage

Mithrandir

#6 » Post by Mithrandir » 03 Sep 2011 11:56

Should have been placed in Interface and Macros topic, though ;), but problem solved already, I see.

Tia

#7 » Post by Tia » 03 Sep 2011 12:35

Moved.

narcissa

#8 » Post by narcissa » 03 Sep 2011 13:59

wow, such enthusiasm xD
glad to help ;)

Quixoticrogue
Donor

#9 » Post by Quixoticrogue » 31 Oct 2011 12:47

I downloaded GearScore lite, works fine.
ImageAnyone got a light?

wendyss

#10 » Post by wendyss » 05 Jun 2012 04:51

I like Puppies.
Last edited by Intervention on 05 Jun 2012 05:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bot and annoying necro

Flexall
Donor

#11 » Post by Flexall » 05 Jun 2012 05:28

wendyss wrote:Should have been placed in Interface and Macros topic, though ;), but problem solved already, I see.
Somebody ban this bot....
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Kraith
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Kraith » 05 Jun 2012 05:30

Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Flexall
Donor

#13 » Post by Flexall » 05 Jun 2012 05:35

Well it's a spam bot so ya...
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.