DBM Fixed for TrueWoW - By Bangarang V8.0 (20/July/2016)

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
iceshock

DBM Fixed for TrueWoW - By Bangarang V8.0 (20/July/2016)

#1 » Post by iceshock » 01 Jul 2016 04:23

Hey guys.

Here is my version of fixed DBM for TrueWoW, some timer's are a little bit different here on TrueWoW compared to retail, or some timers didn't work for some bosses.

I had kinda disbanded this project when i reached V5.0 as it was working fine for me personally (though id not released it public yet), but with some recent fixes / changes to the server, it needed updating, and i thought whilst iv worked on it again I might as well sharing it here for all to use if they wish to. The main reason i started developing this was because i saw that some things was missing from DBM that worked on retail (due to how Trinity Core coding works) so some part of DBM didn't work or was inaccurate so it's taken quite a long time to develop this DBM.

TrueWoW is constantly being developed and timer's may change in the future, i only update DBM once that there is alot of thing's that have been changed.
Some timers that i have fixed may have already changed since i last checked them.

-----

The major highlights of this DBM are:

- Fully Working Halion (Ruby Sanctum DBM)

- Fully working Mimiron hard mode DBM (this was the hardest one to code, as DBM didn't recognise Hard Mode being active at all, so i had to fully re-write the DBM)

- Lich King - Harvest Soul Timer (there wasnt one before at all)

- Lich King - Soul reaper Timer (it was innacurate before and didn't display after transition or when frostmorne phase ended in heroic mode, there was no timer)

- Sindragosa - Added Tail Swipe timer, There wasn't one before. (Ferals you can dps safely now, just move away from tail when tail swipe is about to happen!)

- Festergut - Fixed Gasious Bloat timer (when a tank recieves a stack, it was inaccurate before)

- Festergut - Added Vile gas timer - There wasn't one at all on retail DBM

- Working Malleable goo timers @ Professor (Thanks to Kaster for fixing this one)

Announcement of stacks on some bosses -- big thanks to Rohan for these ones. I continued work on DBM where he left off, and without his work on this addon this release wouldn't be possible. If I've missed anyone else who contributed, I apologize as I took this version of DBM as a base and worked on it from there, and I'm not sure who all the contributors were. If you were one of these contributors, please speak up and I'll be happy to add your name to the list.

The FULL changelog of things that i my self have fixed can be found here:

(Copy and pasted from our Inquisition Forums so it might look Funky)
Click Reveal to see Full Changelog.

Spoiler:
V8.0 Fixes:

Halion - Fixed v7 bug's and timer's that was incorrect (sorry should have done more Beta Testing).

Halion - Removed some Beta setting's.

V7.0 Fixes:

Lich King NORMAL DIFFICULTY ---- Fixed first defile timer in p3 ---- it was innacurate

Halion - Fixed Cutter timer - it was innacurate after changes

Halion - Fixed Meteor timer - it was innacurate after changes

Halion - Fixed Combustion timer - it was innacurate after changes

Halion - Fixed Consumption timer - it was innacurate after changes

Halion - Added warning when meteor strike happens

Halion - (Beta setting) - Added warning for when Consumption and phase 3 happen at the same time, Required Raid Assistance.
This option should provide a warning if phase 3 starts and consumption is about to happen, this option will warn players.

(Thank you Danuvius for fixing Halion Timers)

V6.0 Fixes:

Lich King ---- Soul reaper timer has been fixed --- it was incorrect before, also added timer for soul reaper after frostmourne phase (heroic) as there was no timer for this soul reaper.

Lich King ---- Fixed Berserk timer (15 mins)

Mimiron hard mode ---- Removed chat spam when boss cast's abilities.

Ruby Sanctumn ---- Fixed air phase timer for Sylvana Ragefire (Dragon mini boss)

V5.0 Fixes:

Changelog of Fixes / New features.

By Bangarang - Inquisition.

----------------------------------------

Icecrown Citadel

--------------------
The Lich King
--------------------

Sooooo many stuff is fixed for LK, i can't even begin to start listing, But most important things for LK:

Added Vile Spirits active timer ---- This timer starts when vile spirits are casted, once the timer is up, Vile spirits are active (They will come down on the raid) -Thank you Danuvius for this timer.

Fixed Defile timer ---- it was inacurate.

Added Harvest soul timer ---- There wasnt one before. (This is how long it is till next Frostmourne phase)

Added Soul Shrike timer ---- There wasn't one before. (this is the cone attack Raging spirits cast)

--------------------
Blood Queen Lanathel
--------------------

Blood Queen Lanathel ---- Fixed enrage timer - it was incorrect by 10 Seconds.

--------------------
Sindragosa
--------------------

Added Tail Swipe timer ---- There wasn't one before. (Ferals you can dps safely now!)

--------------------
Professor Putricide
--------------------

Added Malleable goo timer ---- there was no timer before. - (ty kaster for fixing this)

Fixed Choking bomb timer ---- it was inacurate.

Fixed slime puddle timer ---- it was inacurate.

--------------------
Festergut
--------------------

Fixed Gasious Bloat timer (when a tank recieves a stack) ---- it was inacurate before.

Added Vile gas timer ---- There wasn't one at all before.

Fixed Spore timers ---- They was inacurate.

Fixed inhale blight / Pungent Blight timer ---- it was inacurate.

--------------------
Rotface
--------------------

Fixed timer for vile gas ---- it was inacurate.

Fixed timer for poison slime pipes ---- it was inacurate.

--------------------
Icecrown Trash Mobs
--------------------

Precious + Stinky - Fixed decimate timer ---- It was incorrect by 12 seconds.

The next 4 timers for trash mobs are brand new, They may only show if you was in range when they was pulled. Enjoy:

Val'kyr Herald (Valkyrs in upper spire).---- Created and added Timers:

Now on the pull of a Valkyr, it will show timers showing how long untill Severed Essence cast.
It will show the first 4 casts of Severed Essence.

Decaying Collosus (Giant before the Dogs). ---- Created and added Timers:

Now on the pull of the giant it will show timers showing how long untill he casts his Stomp ability.

Spinestalker - Added "Bellowing Roar" timer ---- This is a timer displaying when Spinerstalker casts Fear.

Rimefang - added "Air phase" timer, This timer will display how long untill Air / Ground phases.
So get the whole raid group together and kill him before he flys up!.

Thank you to palamaster for making this Rimefang timer! Really good work.

The Ruby Sanctum

--------------------
Saviana Ragefire
--------------------

Fixed air phase timer ---- It was really broken, now we can see how long untill she flys.

--------------------
Halion
--------------------

Added Cutter Announcements ---- By default this is switched off as its mainly for raid leaders. (ty to kaster for adding this)

Added Cutter Off Timer ---- timer displaying how long untill the cutters are off.

Fixed the breath timer ---- It was innacurate before.

Fixed the Meteor timer ---- It was innacurate before.

25 Heroic mode "Inferno dead in" Timer ---- The timer is 38 seconds which is the average time it takes to kill the inferno, Which is 8 seconds before next meteor.

Ulduar

--------------------
Hodir
--------------------

Fixed Flash Freeze timer ---- It was innacurate.

Added timer "Move onto snow" ---- This is a new timer, it starts when flash freeze is cast, its a 5 second timer, when its over, you move onto snow.

--------------------
Auriaya
--------------------

Added Sentinel Blast timer (The spell you interupt) ---- there was no timer for it before.

Fixed feral defender Active timer ---- It was inacurate.

--------------------
General Vezax
--------------------

Added timer for Shadow Missle ---- You now know when he will throw it. - (This is for shadow dodger Achievement)

Added timer for Searing Flames ---- There was no timer before. - (This is the spell you interupt)

--------------------
Yogg Saron
--------------------

Added timer for first brain portals open - There was no timer before.

Added warning "Malody on Me!" when Malody is casted on a player ---- This didn't exist before.

Added warning "Favor on Me!" when Sara's Favor is casted on a player ---- This didn't exist before.

--------------------
Mimiron Hard Mode
--------------------

Everything is 100% fixed, The old DBM, timers only displayed when a spell was casted... Also the timers was incorrect,
So the Mimiron DBM was 100% Useless, Iv re-made the whole Mimiron LUA from scratch (Which took AGES), and its 100% accurate.

Frost bomb timers / Shock blast timers / Lazer barage timers, Everything is in, Everything is 100% Working.

Fixed Mimiron Normal mode - The previous versions was accurate for hard mode only, but now includes Easy mode.

Fixed the Plasma Blast timer - Now there is a timer "Plasma Cannon Chargin", after it finishes charing, the cannon will be able to fire.
Once the cannon starts firing there is a new timer "Plasma Blast Firing" - This is 3 second timer from the moment the cannon starts firing,
once the timer hits 0, the plasma blast starts coming out of the cannon and is hitting the tank.

-------------------
Freya
-------------------

Added "Add's spawning" Timer to display when next round of adds will spawn - There was no timer before.

------------------
Algalon
------------------

Fixed Cosmic Smash timer - It had incorrect data.

Download Link + Installation:

http://files.enjin.com/139291/DBM-By-Bangarang-V8.0.rar

To install, Extract all the DBM folders to your addons folder found in:
World of warcraft/Interface/Addons

Also please be warned! There are some settings like "Announce stacks @ sindragosa", Please do not enable these, or else we will have everybody in the raid spamming each time a player gains 1 stack, this is for a raid leader only...

Apart from that, make sure you have timers enabled for every boss fight so that you can see the fixed timers and know what will happen in the fight.

Enjoy!! Hope this helps!

Please post any feedback or comments on something you notice is inaccurate or not working properly, and i will fix it.

Bangarang - Guild Inquisition.
Last edited by iceshock on 20 Jul 2016 15:42, edited 9 times in total.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: DBM Fixed for TrueWoW - By Bangarang V6.0

#3 » Post by Hansrutger » 01 Jul 2016 10:12

I'm not sure everything is going to work for horde toons though as combat log (chat roleplay) is usually different. So certain encounters might be a bit off (for instance the DBS on alliance is set to wrong timer by default).
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Jiranthos
Admin

#4 » Post by Jiranthos » 01 Jul 2016 15:57

Keep in mind, that many things have been adjusted/fixed/broken since this release.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

iceshock

#5 » Post by iceshock » 01 Jul 2016 16:06

Yep, everything i fixed tho over the early months of this year, they seem to be working, iv not noticed any timer not working on this DBM

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.

Eronox
MVP

#6 » Post by Eronox » 02 Jul 2016 21:19

iceshock wrote:Yep, everything i fixed tho over the early months of this year, they seem to be working, iv not noticed any timer not working on this DBM
Confirming this, been using the addon even in a unreleased state for many months!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

ludivoje

#7 » Post by ludivoje » 14 Jul 2016 02:29

So with all the RS and ICC changes, is this still a viable DBM?

mcheka

#8 » Post by mcheka » 14 Jul 2016 05:59

No. The timers are no longer valid for RS as of the core update 2 days ago.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

iceshock

#9 » Post by iceshock » 14 Jul 2016 06:26

As Mcheka just posted, There has been a core update 2 days ago, Every thing seems fine apart from Ruby Sanctum but iv already made a Beta version which should be working 100% fine for the new timers @ the Halion encounter.

As soon as the Patch test realm is updated ill test the new beta version to make sure it is working properly (as the live realm is currently more up to date than the patch test realm.. not sure why tho)
But if the patch test realm isn't updated by Friday evening, ill release my Beta to my guild to test in Saturdays RS25HC, and if it works here on live realm on Saturday, ill release the new version on Sunday.
(But ofc if patch test realm gets updated before then and i can test it, the new DBM will come sooner)

V7.0 Will include:

--
Ruby Sanctum
--

Halion:

Fixed Meteor CD Timer

Fixed Cutter CD Timer

Fixed Breath timer (boss breath attack both Fire / Shadow Realm)

Fixed Consumption / Combustion Debuff Timer

---

Ideally the Patch Test Realm will be updated before saturdays raid, we killed the boss 25hc tonight after 2-3 attempts without DBM at all, the changes to the encounter it's self aren't that massive, But like i say, even if Patch test realm isn't updated before Saturdays raid, Ill get my Beta testers in the guild to finalize my changes so the new version of DBM is ready for release Sunday.

Hope this helps! :)

Chars:
Spoiler:

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Hansrutger » 14 Jul 2016 14:19

Saurfang one second QQQQQQQQ And beserker on halion QQ.

I TRUSTED YOUR DBM TO BUBBLE IN LAST SECOND BUT NOPE. :((

Good release!
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

iceshock

#11 » Post by iceshock » 14 Jul 2016 15:15

Hahahahahaha omg. XD I wasn't even aware of the fact halions berserk timer had changed by one second tho, nobody was xD

Chars:
Spoiler:

iceshock

Re: DBM Fixed for TrueWoW - By Bangarang V7.0

#12 » Post by iceshock » 16 Jul 2016 18:35

DBM has been updated! The halion dbm is now fixed to match the new core updates to the server, Enjoy!

See opening post for details + download link!

Chars:
Spoiler:

iceshock

#13 » Post by iceshock » 17 Jul 2016 00:29

Had some report's that the cutter timer isn't showing inside shadow realm @ RS, but everyone who's tested the dbm says its working... really confusing, 50% ppl say the cutter timer works, 50% doesn't, feedback would be nice please.

Also the cutter timer may be wrong by 1s as PTR seems a little different than live realm

Chars:
Spoiler:

Fastor

#14 » Post by Fastor » 17 Jul 2016 10:26

iceshock wrote:Had some report's that the cutter timer isn't showing inside shadow realm @ RS, but everyone who's tested the dbm says its working... really confusing, 50% ppl say the cutter timer works, 50% doesn't, feedback would be nice please.

Also the cutter timer may be wrong by 1s as PTR seems a little different than live realm
WTF\Account\Truewow\Username\SavedVariables Delete all DBM files and test again?

iceshock

#15 » Post by iceshock » 17 Jul 2016 15:07

Um that could be a solution, but I can't replicate this dbm not working, on different installations of the game, the released version works for me and others who have done the updates/testing, but some players say the timer wasn't displaying. So I'm starting to think they didn't have the timer enabled in dbm settings or didn't install it properly

Chars:
Spoiler: