AtlasLoot - PrimalWoW Edition

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
Deim

AtlasLoot - PrimalWoW Edition

#1 » Post by Deim » 22 May 2016 15:52

AtlasLoot - glorious addon which lets you link and view items that may (or may not :evil: ) drop from bosses in every instance in Azeroth.
Since we are playing on wotlk 3.3.5a client there is no Naxx60 (yet! :D) and Onyxia got buffed to 80 in ToC patch developers of orginal AtlassLoot decided to remove vanilla sections for that instances.
People here were using TBC AL or similar old AddOns but it had no arrows to navigate , lacked some features, items added in wrath and many other things.
TBC UPDATE is LIVE

Hope you like it, if u notice something not working or wrong (like dropchances) leave me note in comments and I will try to fix the issues.

Changelog:
[hide]06.12.2016:
-Fixed button on Gluth which was not getting u back to Grobbulus
-Fixed Gothik the Harvester name not showing up on drop-down list
-Fixed dropchances displaying instead of armor/weapon type on Onyxia and few Naxxramas bosses
-Fixed some minor bugs with display of items and types
-Finnaly Kazzak added (level 60)
-Fixed Kazzak name not displaying properly in world boss tab
-Fixed BWL bosses drop chances
-Removed T2 headpieces from Nefarian
29.05.2017:
TBC PvP weapons added.
TBC seasonal events added.
[/hide]
Last edited by Deim on 29 May 2017 20:14, edited 17 times in total.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Relina

Re: AtlasLoot - PrimalWoW Edition by Deim

#2 » Post by Relina » 22 May 2016 16:02

Nice I don't even play on Primal, but this would be something I'd search high and low for :)
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Zheromer

#3 » Post by Zheromer » 22 May 2016 16:05

Deim

#4 » Post by Deim » 22 May 2016 17:48

Bump for visibilty
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 22 May 2016 17:51

Thank you for working on this. :)

Can an admin add this to the list?

Deim

#6 » Post by Deim » 22 May 2016 17:54

Yes of course.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired

Nymunne
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Nymunne » 22 May 2016 17:56

Deim wrote:Yes of course.
That was actually a question for the admins. :D

Jiranthos
Admin

#8 » Post by Jiranthos » 22 May 2016 18:28

Nymunne wrote:
Deim is *the* admin. :)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Deim

#9 » Post by Deim » 22 May 2016 18:36

Jiranthos wrote:
Nymunne wrote:
Deim is *the* admin. :)
Omg Jira no u leaked top secret secret m88
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired

Deim

#10 » Post by Deim » 23 May 2016 15:52

While I was fixing few issues with addon I noticed , that some bosses in Naxx lack dropchances at all and some of them doesn't look right like there was 90% on one of the hand tokens dropped by Maexxna.
Is there any possibilty to let me know which loot tables are going to be used for naxx loot ? Those from db.vanillagaming.org look quite not right with all dropchances set to 33% for tokens and 20% for every other item. I used them to fill some gaps but will need to revise that probably.
Nymunne wrote:
?
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired

Nymunne
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Nymunne » 23 May 2016 20:15

Deim wrote:While I was fixing few issues with addon I noticed , that some bosses in Naxx lack dropchances at all and some of them doesn't look right like there was 90% on one of the hand tokens dropped by Maexxna.
Is there any possibilty to let me know which loot tables are going to be used for naxx loot ? Those from db.vanillagaming.org look quite not right with all dropchances set to 33% for tokens and 20% for every other item. I used them to fill some gaps but will need to revise that probably.
I do not have access to the database, sorry. I believe the armory is the place you can browse this since as far as I am aware it contains database drop chance information.

flosr1
Donor

Re: AtlasLoot - PrimalWoW Edition

#12 » Post by flosr1 » 24 May 2016 00:03

i downloaded your modified version but i still can only see lvl 80 naxx and ony loot. i deleted all the old atlas loot folders before

Deim

#13 » Post by Deim » 24 May 2016 00:51

flosr1 wrote:i downloaded your modified version but i still can only see lvl 80 naxx and ony loot. i deleted all the old atlas loot folders before
Were you checking in Classic Dungeons tab ? (I didn't replace Ony and Naxx, I added new categories) they should be @ bottom of the list.
I just re-checked files and everything should be fine and working, gonna run test on separate PC.

Edit: I re-uploaded files, try downloading and running addon again.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired

flosr1
Donor

#14 » Post by flosr1 » 24 May 2016 18:41

thanks now i can see it. the problem is, that i use atlas loot combined with atlas. and in atlas, i could not find the option. if i use atlas loot alone, it works. could you maybe change it, so that it works with atlas too?

Deim

#15 » Post by Deim » 24 May 2016 22:02

flosr1 wrote:thanks now i can see it. the problem is, that i use atlas loot combined with atlas. and in atlas, i could not find the option. if i use atlas loot alone, it works. could you maybe change it, so that it works with atlas too?
I menaged to create windows for Atlas with copy of zones for 60 raids however after analyzing the code for loading AtlasLoot into Atlas it turns out I would have to rename bosses from 60versions in order to make it possible to load loot. Which would look kinda retarded like "Patchwerk60" or ".Patchwerk" displaying both in Atlas and AtlasLoot.

I menaged to get Naxx60 working for Atlas, now fighting with Ony60 to show up.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired