Mappy not working for me :<

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
Deim

Mappy not working for me :<

#1 » Post by Deim » 08 May 2016 21:34

Recently I decided to tweak my UI, since I use a lot of squares and all of this kind of stuff I got Mappy addon (square map basicly) However it seems like it's not working for me no idea why. I still see "old" blizzard map and some of buttons are floating around forming square that is supposed to be there :<

TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Fastor

Re: Mappy not working for me :<

#2 » Post by Fastor » 08 May 2016 23:15

Does it work when every single other addon is off? Also is it on list?
First question is because some addons are killing with others (conflict) and they wont start.

Deim

#3 » Post by Deim » 09 May 2016 13:24

Yeah i guessed that might be conflict between some addons is a cause so i tried disabling every single one except mappy, still not working :\
I guess ill try removing mappy complately and getting it again maybe that helps :\

EDIT:
Nvm I'm retarded/ I can't read. I accidenataly tried to use Mappy version 3.3.5 which was designed for WoD 6.0.2... /facepalm
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 09 May 2016 14:24

Deim wrote: Nvm I'm retarded/ I can't read. I accidenataly tried to use Mappy version 3.3.5 which was designed for WoD 6.0.2... /facepalm
DUDE ! ^_^