Useful Warlock (and other) Macros

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
Bigfella

Useful Warlock (and other) Macros

#1 » Post by Bigfella » 27 Dec 2013 08:42

Mouseover Corruption, Target mouseover if no target/target is dead

Code: Select all

/use [@moueover,exists,nodead,harm]Corruption;Corruption
/tar [noexists,nodead,harm] mouseover
/cleartarget [dead]
Basic Mouseover Fear/Add Focus

/use [@mouseover,exists,nodead,harm]Fear;[@focus,exists,nodead,harm]Fear;Fear
/focus [@mouseover][]
Focus Mouseover

/clearfocus [mod:ctrl,mod:shift]
/clearfocus [dead]
/clearfocus [help]
/stopmacro [@focus,exists,nodead]
/stopmacro [@mouseover,help]
/focus [@mouseover]
/stopmacro [@target,help]
/focus
Swap Focus/Target

/focus [@mouseover,harm,nodead]
/stopmacro [@focus,noexists]
/target focus
/targetlasttarget
/focus target
/targetlasttarget
Instant Conflagrate

/castsequence [mod] reset=5/target Conflagrate;[nomod] reset=5/target Immolate,Conflagrate;
All In One Curse

/use [@mouseover,exists,harm,nodead,mod:ctrl]Curse of Tongues;[mod:ctrl]Curse of Tongues;[@mouseover,exists,harm,nodead,mod:shift]Curse of Weakness;[mod:shift]Curse of Weakness:
/click BT4Button84
All In One Curse (Part II) [Located in BT4Button84]

/use [@mouseover,exists,harm,nodead,nomod,spec:2]Curse of Agony:[nomod,spec:2]Curse of Agony;[@mouseover,exists,harm,nodead,nomod,spec:1]Curse of Exhaustion;[nomod,spec:1]Curse of Exhaustion;
And Just because...

#show
/use [spec:1 mod:ctrl]Chain Lightning;[spec:1];Lightning Bolt;[spec:2 mod:ctrl,@focus,exists,noharm]Earth Shield;[spec:2 mod:ctrl,@Clairholt,exists]Earth Shield;
/click BT4Button72
(Part II)[Locaed in BT4Button 72]

/use [spec:2,@Sook,exists]Earth Shield;[spec:2,@Darthlol,exists]Earth Shield;[spec:2,@imblackirl,exists]Earth Shield;[spec:2,@Wilcox,exists]Earth Shield;Earth Shield
Note on the last macro:
In order for @NAME to work, they must be in your group. Also, if more than one of these people listed are in your group, it will cast on the FIRST person that is listed that is present. If they are out of range, the spell will fail, even if others are within range.

Neack

Re: Useful Warlock (and other) Macros

#2 » Post by Neack » 05 Feb 2014 06:36

I browsed your macro very quickly and can see two things that could be improved on them:

/clearfocus [dead]
/clearfocus [help]
can be replaced by:

/clearfocus [dead/help]
Actually this is the one thing I'm not entirelly sure of. I have targeting/focusing macros working where I chain conditions seperated by commas (.) which mean AND and macros where I have conditions separated by slashes (/) which mean OR. But I don't remember using the slash in a list of targeting conditions - so although in principle it should work, I can't guarantee they will as I haven't tested it.

[spec:2 mod:ctrl,@focus,exists,noharm]Earth Shield
The 'noharm' test is NOT the same as using 'help'! Nor is 'nohelp' equal to using 'harm'! Your macros might work ok in pure-PVP but as PVE is concerned:
- Some friendly NPCs cannot be healed or buffed. Hence 'help' is false, 'nohelp' is true but 'harm' is not true! Simply put, there are NPCs who are both 'nohelp' and 'noharm'.
- Some UNfriendly NPCs can't be attacked either, for several possible reasons. Hence 'noharm' is true but so is 'nohelp'.
Simple rule of thumb: use 'harm' and 'noharm' for damaging and debuffing spells, use 'help' and 'nohelp' for healing and buffing spells. ;)

megadeath

Re: Useful Warlock (and other) Macros

#3 » Post by megadeath » 22 Jul 2014 13:09

/cast [nomod] Spell Lock(Rank 2)
/cast [modifier:ctrl, target=Player]Devour Magic(Rank 7)
/cast [nomod] Sacrifice(Rank 9)
/cast [nomod] Seduction