Glory of the Hero

Discussion forum for the many World of Warcraft Achievements.
hugeegosorry

Re: Glory of the Hero

#16 » Post by hugeegosorry » 05 Oct 2013 15:59

Sargoom wrote:
Is there any news about those 2 achievements? I know they have been bugged for more then a year...
I need only those 2 to complete my Glory of the Hero achievement and to get my Red Proto Drake.

Or is there any other way to obtain them?

im missing only those aswell;

what do you mean "any other way to get then"? only way is for admins to finally fix them :P
fighting on the internet is like special olympics - even if you win you are still retarded

Pausas

#17 » Post by Pausas » 05 Oct 2013 22:53

Problem is there are not enough zombies.. only if you guys would spawn a few more on the market zone... easy fix and everyone's happy
Currently playing retail
Pausas - Level 80 Human Warrior
Solareon - Level 80 Draenei Shaman

Doctor_J
Developer

#18 » Post by Doctor_J » 05 Oct 2013 23:00

Actually there are enough zombies spawned but yes there should be more as the issue is the zombies in 1st part of instance dont respawn once killed they should respawn until 3rd boss is killed and then not respawn at all after that, this is where issue lies, there are 90 zombies in 2nd part of instance and these do respawn but you need zombies from 1st section too, basically if you dont kill any in 1st part theres enough or actually more than needed but once killed they dont respawn.

Sargoom
Donor

#19 » Post by Sargoom » 06 Oct 2013 18:23

hugeegosorry wrote:
Sargoom wrote:
Is there any news about those 2 achievements? I know they have been bugged for more then a year...
I need only those 2 to complete my Glory of the Hero achievement and to get my Red Proto Drake.

Or is there any other way to obtain them?

im missing only those aswell;

what do you mean "any other way to get then"? only way is for admins to finally fix them :P
Maybe they can give them to us? :D No but really, i hope they get fixed soon...
Agoroth lvl 80 Death Knight - Blood Tank / Unholy DPS
Xevares lvl 80 Warlock - Affliction PvE / Destruction PvP
Wrann lvl 80 Druid - Restoration PvE / Feral PvP
Trimar lvl 80 Rogue - Assassination PvE / Subtlety PvP
Aritus lvl 80 Priest - Discipline PvE / Discipline PvP
Caldon lvl 60 Paladin - Retribution PvE / Holy PvE
Eocdaanaar lvl "leveling" Shaman - Elemental PvE / Restoration PvP

Racamon

#20 » Post by Racamon » 06 Nov 2013 22:48

It would be easy if they just spam all of them at the end, and kill them before Mal'ganis. Some easy buggy script is in order here :D
Don't need to be blizz all the way, spawning them in one spot ready for kill is still more blizz than this bug :P

Jarmen

#21 » Post by Jarmen » 07 Nov 2013 09:15

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1872 ... riteria-of

Is bugged too, killing zombies triggers timer but not counter it always stays 0/100, or probably it works if u only kill 100 dunno. Anyone tested recently ?

Portos
Donor

#22 » Post by Portos » 07 Nov 2013 11:22

Won't be fixed... They just ignoring that achievement... Too baaaad! :(

Portos Markmanship hunter
Tanaria Holy paladin

Truewow day line - 3% doing RBG, 7% doing raids, 40% waiting rbg que, 50% jumping in Dalaran!!

Portos
Donor

#23 » Post by Portos » 07 Nov 2013 11:26

This server is totaly focused on pvp and f----ng Icecrown citadel... What about ulduar, other things... 90% server players missing Hadronox and Skadi and they ignoring it.... Just stop thinking about it, Hope is shit!!! :)

Tanaria Holy paladin

Truewow day line - 3% doing RBG, 7% doing raids, 40% waiting rbg que, 50% jumping in Dalaran!!

Doctor_J
Developer

#24 » Post by Doctor_J » 07 Nov 2013 12:19

1) think players who dont have hadronox and skadi achievements is nearer 100% since those achievements have never worked anywhere, know some work was done on Hadronox Achievement by TC but sadly never got implemented, and skadi needs complete rescript, if you think you can make these work be my guest,
2) Zombiefest does work but the criteria for this is currently disabled as theres just about enough zombies to begin with but if you kill 100 zombies within a min and criteria is enabled the ach does work, zombies in first part of the instance are meant to respawn until 3rd boss is killed then not respawn at all after that, due to these zombies not respawning (if killed which is highly likely at start of instance) these have 1 hr respawn time but respawn time cannot be set in db as they then respawn as stratholme citizens not zombies.

chickenbutt
Donor

#25 » Post by chickenbutt » 07 Nov 2013 18:03

yea deffo prioritize old patch content good idae
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Portos
Donor

#26 » Post by Portos » 08 Nov 2013 09:43

I trust to you Doctor J and I think u can do it ;) u doing great, after some times u will also fix that hehe

Tanaria Holy paladin

hugeegosorry

#27 » Post by hugeegosorry » 05 Dec 2013 15:59

any news on hadronox and/or skadi achis?
fighting on the internet is like special olympics - even if you win you are still retarded

Nyeriah

#28 » Post by Nyeriah » 26 Feb 2014 03:44

Gonna lock this one as it's redundant as we got this http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9276 :)