Shocking

Discussion forum for the many World of Warcraft Achievements.
marko1984

Re: Shocking

#16 » Post by marko1984 » 28 Aug 2013 18:18

i tried that achievment same very evening that they got it... coz i was on ally char when i saw ppl geting it... and we did it perfectly but didnt get it
after that i asked 1 of the ppl who got it how he got it and got answer that it works... then after few minutes of debate he named GM who gave it to them...
later on when i was saying i was gona write this topic another GM said that its not nececery that we will get it if we do it so he can see....
i honestly dont care who gave it to who...
i'm playing here coz its Blizz like and i want to keep it like that... if some ppl are gona get free achievs that dont work for others it hardly seems fair or blizz like....
i am not gona name anyone so dont bother asking i'm sure u know who it is...
please lock this topic if this happens again i will report again but next time with names...
Three mages!

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#17 » Post by Kindzadza » 28 Aug 2013 18:27

Well whoever told you a GM gave the achievement told you a lie. The only one with access to do it would be Myaoming and unless he killed the creature for them, there is no other explanation how they got it at the very same time.

Using the command separately on each of the 9 players would show different unix time stamps in the database which is not the case here. Now I am not accusing Myaoming for adding achievement, but he is the only SGM. Note that the command for achievement is available for GM level 3 only.

marko1984

#18 » Post by marko1984 » 28 Aug 2013 18:54

nah that wasnt the name mentioned... i guess i was lied to...
but still remains question how they got it and we couldnt on the same day..
Three mages!

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#19 » Post by Kindzadza » 28 Aug 2013 19:01

Probably some error occured. I have no doubt when I've seen warriors' talent Deep Wounds doing insane damage. :)

I would have removed if they're the only one with that achievement, but then again I am missing intel on how they got it in the first place. If some of those players can explain on this topic , that would be good.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Myaoming » 28 Aug 2013 22:57

I didn't add a thing xD
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Gnurg

#21 » Post by Gnurg » 29 Aug 2013 14:11

I picked up the 10 man version of it back on BC when we were going for The Undying. We basiclly made sure none were within reach of eachother and just stood still while we took down the boss.

I don't recall the whole group, but I believe Roxana, Vanquisher and Conqueror were in the same group, so he should aswell have the achivement.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

marko1984

#22 » Post by marko1984 » 29 Aug 2013 15:13

i linked SS coz of the date... if its bugged for a while how did they get it 20 days ago and that same day it didnt work for us... also i know how to do it lol... its easy achiev here and we did it properly but it simply didnt work
Three mages!

Doctor_J
Developer

#23 » Post by Doctor_J » 29 Aug 2013 15:47

maybe this can be obtained by chance as with some other achievements on trinity maybe it does not work exactly as it should but can be obtained under certain circumstances, I have no idea what but could be something stupid like all people in party having same charge when boss dies or something stupid, not sure but it is possible to be something like that.

Racamon

#24 » Post by Racamon » 14 Sep 2013 22:16

All this is smelly :P
Achi is not working, but they got it. Same as I got 4 horseman achi, when all of then have to die at same time, when we wiped... strange bugs, but GMs deleted it from achi list. Not the shocking tho...

Doctor_J
Developer

#25 » Post by Doctor_J » 14 Sep 2013 22:28

maybe because when you got that ach it was due to a gm killing all 4 as they got bugged thats why achievement was removed it was known for definite that you had not earnt the achievement since a gm had killed all 4 due to then been bugged and in the process gave you a free achievement which was removed,

Racamon

#26 » Post by Racamon » 12 Nov 2013 12:33

Anyway, Shocking is working. I did it yesterday in naxx 10 man. Just spread, let melee ppl sit away but close to heals and rdps and tank do their job. ;)