matthias lehner quests

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
stevan357

matthias lehner quests

#1 » Post by stevan357 » 24 Nov 2012 16:17

is it possible to find http://www.wowwiki.com/Matthias_Lehner in any location other then under icc? i tried looking for him in sindragosa s fall and in scourgeholm and other locations but he is never there,is he not scripted or smth like that?
Peycha rules.

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: matthias lehner quests

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 24 Nov 2012 16:51

There are multiple versions of this NPC which give take different quests and are meant to appear in different locations but are meant to be invisible (ie either phasing or through use of aura (could be either) unless players are on a certain quest, have done a certain quest or are between certain quests in a chain, etc.

As it stands at the moment.

Matthias Lehner, the one in Naz'anak: The Forgotten Depths is in phase 1 and can be seen by players
Matthias Lehner this creature does not exist in world.

stevan357

#3 » Post by stevan357 » 24 Nov 2012 18:47

aha,ok,so if i did quests under the icc,i should see him at second location to get new quests,as you posted?
Peycha rules.

Doctor_J
Developer

#4 » Post by Doctor_J » 24 Nov 2012 21:35

stevan357 wrote:aha,ok,so if i did quests under the icc,i should see him at second location to get new quests,as you posted?
thats how it should work he should become visible but as i said theres no db spawns for him so unless hes spawned by a spell or a script somewhere he wont be there.

stevan357

#5 » Post by stevan357 » 25 Nov 2012 20:31

is it possible that gm summon npc in game for me when i write ticket,cose i did all other quests and still cant see mathias?
Peycha rules.

Ragnorak
Donor

#6 » Post by Ragnorak » 25 Nov 2012 21:13

Completely Off Topic Fun Fact #3459763247589

Matthias Lehner is an anagram for Arthas Menethil and is believed to be the embodiment of Arthas's good side.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Doctor_J
Developer

#7 » Post by Doctor_J » 25 Nov 2012 21:43

stevan357 wrote:is it possible that gm summon npc in game for me when i write ticket,cose i did all other quests and still cant see mathias?
To answer this no, we only spawn missing npcs which are needed for class quests, or other important chains which give important items or access to items, we dont spawn npcs just for normal quests.