Bugged Quest Unavailable in Quest Completer.

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
Jinzack

Bugged Quest Unavailable in Quest Completer.

#1 » Post by Jinzack » 27 Sep 2012 18:03

There is a quest which is a part of chain quest to get neutral reputation with Netherwing in Shadowmoon Valley named "Zuluhed the Wicked" or something like that. It asks to kill a elite npc, obtain key and release a drake. Everything can be done except releasing the drake. A GM helped me with it today and it is now completed but my friend Pinkpoison is stuck on that quest and he made a ticket but GM's asked him to post about it on forum. I checked QC at least 5 times! The quest is not available. So, I am posting about it from his side. Try to fix it or put it in QC. Thanks a lot :)

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: Bugged Quest Unavailable in Quest Completer.

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 27 Sep 2012 18:08

There is some error it seems..Inter can you recheck the quest?

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10866

It's in the Quest Completer,but I had to complete it to 2 players from my GM character,because the tool kept saying "You don't have any quests...".

Ragnorak
Donor

#3 » Post by Ragnorak » 27 Sep 2012 18:10

This is a common bug on most private servers, i did this quest almost a year ago and it worked fine so i guess it is bugged now, but by your description of the bug it sounds exactly like the same bug the other servers also have.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Jinzack

#4 » Post by Jinzack » 27 Sep 2012 18:14

the quest is now completed for me and it was told to me by my friend pinkpoison...he checked QC many times but quest wasn't there. I was thinking to delete this post because I was just checking posts and I found what Roel posted about "Read before posting about Bugs" :P The quest name is mentioned there.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kindzadza » 27 Sep 2012 18:17

Ragnorak even if the quest is bugged,I see no reason why wouldn't the QC track him even if added there.

Jinzack

#6 » Post by Jinzack » 27 Sep 2012 18:19

So, shall I proceed to delete my post or wait?

Doctor_J
Developer

#7 » Post by Doctor_J » 27 Sep 2012 18:22

The version which was tested and added to QC is Zuluhed the Whacked, there is also this one which is same quest Zuluhed the Whacked so wonder if player ended up with other version of this quest even though is marked as alliance, the other is marked for both factions.

Jinzack

#8 » Post by Jinzack » 27 Sep 2012 18:24

So..what now? Is anyone of you gonna complete the quest for pinkpoison?

Ragnorak
Donor

#9 » Post by Ragnorak » 27 Sep 2012 18:25

@Kindz
I know :D, i was just merely stating that the quest used to work but is bugged now just like it is for many other servers
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Jinzack

#10 » Post by Jinzack » 27 Sep 2012 18:43

GM's ??? reply me probably?

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Kindzadza » 27 Sep 2012 18:50

I don't understand..? We need to wait for Inter to verify the IDs from the quest if they are correct.If you need this quest completed,make a ticket (in this case your friend should do it).

Intervention
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Intervention » 28 Sep 2012 03:54

Okay i added both ID's into the quest completer now. In-game both add the quest so..try now.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Jinzack

#13 » Post by Jinzack » 28 Sep 2012 08:21

Thank you very much Kindzadza. Since my friend couldn't do it so I posted about it here :) And thanks a lot Intervention for putting up those ID's :)

dodge822

#14 » Post by dodge822 » 27 Nov 2012 16:41

i found [76] [The Storm King's Vengeance](Part 4 of 4) from zul'drak is not complete able in game or on qc

Doctor_J
Developer

#15 » Post by Doctor_J » 27 Nov 2012 17:32

dodge822 wrote:i found [76] [The Storm King's Vengeance](Part 4 of 4) from zul'drak is not complete able in game or on qc
You have reported this in wrong section if you are reporting quests as bugged so they can get added to quest completer you must post in the Quest Completer Reports section of forum and read [READ FIRST!] HOW TO REPORT QUESTS [READ FIRST!] first and ensure you follow the guidelines given,