Panther mastery

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
Elrithran

Panther mastery

#1 » Post by Elrithran » 18 Jun 2012 20:33

Why bagthera dont drop the fang, 7 times in a row.

Killed him 6 times yesterday and once today. I made a ticket but gm told me he got it on first kill. And i wasnt in party either. :(

Elrithran

Re: Panther mastery

#2 » Post by Elrithran » 18 Jun 2012 20:34

Nvm i abandoned the questm dont wana kill it 30 times before it drops

Heihachi
Developer

Panther mastery

#3 » Post by Heihachi » 18 Jun 2012 20:35

I killed him 4-5 times dropped each time. Are you using any addons? Do /disableaddons and see if it drops then

Elrithran

#4 » Post by Elrithran » 18 Jun 2012 20:39

Only use mapster addon for the map, but i wont retake quest so thx anway

Intervention
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Intervention » 19 Jun 2012 03:10

Killing the wrong mob me thinks ;)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Elrithran

#6 » Post by Elrithran » 19 Jun 2012 18:39

If the 5k health lvl 43 elite beast is the wrong monster then yeah. It couldnt BE that one for sure ;)

Flexall
Donor

#7 » Post by Flexall » 19 Jun 2012 20:34

Bhag' thera is a lvl 40 beast, not the lvl 43 elite. You are thinking of King Bangalash ;)
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Drago

#8 » Post by Drago » 19 Jun 2012 21:25

Lol, that's the npc from the the last quest of that chain. The right npc is here: http://old.wowhead.com/npc=728/bhagthera (Open the link to see the location), by the way, it's level 40, idk why in the showing it says 28... But in WoWhead itself it says 40 too.
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Heihachi
Developer

#9 » Post by Heihachi » 19 Jun 2012 21:39

Dragonor wrote:Lol, that's the npc from the the last quest of that chain. The right npc is here: http://old.wowhead.com/npc=728/bhagthera (Open the link to see the location), by the way, it's level 40, idk why in the showing it says 28... But in WoWhead itself it says 40 too.
that is the one i spawned 4 times 3 temp and 1 real and had a drop so this is the one to look for

Drago

#10 » Post by Drago » 19 Jun 2012 22:35

In the future, if you will put your mouse over a monster, and will see it has no quest objective on the target on the lower right part of the screen (like for example: Bhag'thera's tooth: 0/1) then you have no need in killing that monster...
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage