The Best Quest Contest

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
Arraj

The Best Quest Contest

#1 » Post by Arraj » 29 Jan 2012 10:16

Quite rhythmical name of topic says it all... well, it's not a contest :mrgreen: I added it just to sound funny and attractive :twisted:

What is your no.1 quest in the game... you don't have know the name of quest, just tell us what you have to do to complete it.

For me the best one is in Ashevale Forest... I can't remember name. You talk to NPC and than he leads you somewhere near the shore where nagas are. You have to keep him alive all the way, and nagas are in quite large numbers there. Once you get on the spot you find yourself on the top of sand hill... the orc npc is with you. After few seconds waves of naga forces are climbing up and trying to kill you :o The goal is, ofc, to stay alive and to keep orc alive. Waves are getting bigger and bigger, mobs stronger and stronger. After 4-5 waves the npc does some action I can't remember and the quest is complete.

I remember feeling like on some 5man dungeon run while I was doing this quest :D It's just great!

Let hear more about your favorites...
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

Flexall
Donor

Re: The Best Quest Contest

#2 » Post by Flexall » 29 Jan 2012 15:58

Kickin' Nass and Takin' Manes

That quest has always been my favorite. Every since I started playing that quest was one I looked forward to doing.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Crysicle
Honorary Member

#3 » Post by Crysicle » 29 Jan 2012 16:04

Test of Faith

The quest requires you to jump off a tall mesa. Just when you're about to hit the ground and die, you get teleported back to the quest giver.
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

Cover25

#4 » Post by Cover25 » 29 Jan 2012 16:37

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=3825/ogre- ... tick-party

One of my favorite quests. I'm sure most of you haven't heard of it because no one quests in the searing gorge/Burning steppes =(

Flexall
Donor

#5 » Post by Flexall » 30 Jan 2012 04:15

Cover25 wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/quest=3825/ogre- ... tick-party

One of my favorite quests. I'm sure most of you haven't heard of it because no one quests in the searing gorge/Burning steppes =(
I remember doing that quest while I was lvling lol, it's a fun one.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Arraj

#6 » Post by Arraj » 30 Jan 2012 08:46

Crysicle wrote:Test of Faith

The quest requires you to jump off a tall mesa. Just when you're about to hit the ground and die, you get teleported back to the quest giver.

Sounds like hell of a fun :twisted:

Arraj

#7 » Post by Arraj » 08 Feb 2013 22:19

Lets hear more about this topic... ? ;)

Intervention
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Intervention » 08 Feb 2013 23:30

I like that one where some guy is all annoyed at something so I have to kill 10 spiders and he gave me copper.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Arockalypse
Donor

#9 » Post by Arockalypse » 09 Feb 2013 03:54

The Scepter of the Shifting Sands
This is the most amazing chain quest I've ever done.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Drago

#10 » Post by Drago » 09 Feb 2013 13:47

Arockalypse wrote:The Scepter of the Shifting Sands
This is the most amazing chain quest I've ever done.
Indeed, done it too :) Shame it has bugged parts though.... :\ But I have to say, I wanted to do a certain other chain which I cant because the pre-quests for it are "not available to me", but it is The Battle For The Undercity. I think it's deffinetly an epic quest and the chain itself suggests the coming epicness (fighting with canons, catapults in Borean Tundra, Dragonblight, etc...) and even if I can obtain this quest it will be bugged here T_T But in anyway, in this chain you basically try to reclaim the Undercity because Sylvanas was in Northrend during the Wrathgate event (it's a long story, read it there) and she survives, so Thrall goes with her there to do it before the Allience takes action. Watch the video and read the description, it made me shiver, it's like the real war inside the game, unlike the Scepter chain this one is easier and has a feeling of being a hero of the horde. ;)
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage