shaman problem

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
Loross

shaman problem

#1 » Post by Loross » 28 Mar 2011 16:26

i'm a beginner and i have a problem: where can i find the fire totem?

thank you a lot

Prite

Re: shaman problem

#2 » Post by Prite » 28 Mar 2011 16:52

with this type of things /join world, and ask for help
That quest is usually given by ur trainer, at lvl 10 I believe, but I'm not sure
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Kisszek

#3 » Post by Kisszek » 30 Mar 2011 11:01

Call of Fire:given at shaman trainers (its a qchain in the barrens-durotar border)
Best spot is the razor hill or og shaman trainer (RH may be the quickest :))

Cass

#4 » Post by Cass » 10 Dec 2011 17:18

Forgive me for necro-ing this topic, and I know that the original poster has long since passed this point, but as it took me a few times of getting punched to death by the heavy-handed minions and then searching all over this site before I found out what to do about this, I thought I'd lend the experience of my epic n00b failure for the benefit of other new users on this server. :D

You receive the fire totem quest (for Horde shamans) from the shaman trainer in Razor Hill - that, at least, I knew - but be forewarned that the quest is bugged.

You can get the tar easily enough off of one of the pig-men at Thorn Hill, but it's impossible to get the reagent packet unless you're in a group with a couple of higher level characters, since the Burning Blade Initiate's imps all have over 1,000 hp and will one-shot you with a melee hit for over 250 points.

This is a known bug and the quest needs to be completed by going to the quest completer (http://www.truewow.org/?p=account&sub=questcompleter), selecting your character and then selecting the quest by name.

It will complete the quest for you and send you both the tar and the reagent pouch in the mail immediately.

Southreen

#5 » Post by Southreen » 10 Dec 2011 22:56

Monjabi wrote:Forgive me for necro-ing this topic, and I know that the original poster has long since passed this point, but as it took me a few times of getting punched to death by the heavy-handed minions and then searching all over this site before I found out what to do about this, I thought I'd lend the experience of my epic n00b failure for the benefit of other new users on this server. :D

You receive the fire totem quest (for Horde shamans) from the shaman trainer in Razor Hill - that, at least, I knew - but be forewarned that the quest is bugged.

You can get the tar easily enough off of one of the pig-men at Thorn Hill, but it's impossible to get the reagent packet unless you're in a group with a couple of higher level characters, since the Burning Blade Initiate's imps all have over 1,000 hp and will one-shot you with a melee hit for over 250 points.

This is a known bug and the quest needs to be completed by going to the quest completer (http://www.truewow.org/?p=account&sub=questcompleter), selecting your character and then selecting the quest by name.

It will complete the quest for you and send you both the tar and the reagent pouch in the mail immediately.
Nice step by step guide and all...but it IS in the QC...

Cass

#6 » Post by Cass » 11 Dec 2011 04:26

Southreen wrote: Nice step by step guide and all...but it IS in the QC...
:roll:

And if you don't know anything about/how to work the QC, as I didn't at first (which I believe I explained in the "nice step by step guide and all")?

Hence, my post for other people who are new (as I am) to this server.