Having problems completing 100 quests in Zul'Drak

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
Radoom

Having problems completing 100 quests in Zul'Drak

#1 » Post by Radoom » 26 Dec 2010 18:51

Well, this is the quest amount needed for [The Empire of Zul'Drak] achievement. The quest I'm stucked at is [12667][Seek the Wind Serpent Goddess], and according to wowhead, as I approach to my target I should get in ghost form - That way I would be able to see the one I have to turn the quest in to. (There is another quest with the same problems, in Grizzly Hills, but at least there you can get the achievement.)

This quest is only at the half of the chain therefore, many quests there remain uncompleted...

At the moment I have 95 quests completed; I tried doing the dailies again but doesn't works.

Anyone has the achievement? If so, I'd like some tips how could I get it too.

Thanks.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12667

Vikki

Re: Having problems completing 100 quests in Zul'Drak

#2 » Post by Vikki » 17 Apr 2011 06:53

I managed to get that achievement... having got stuck at the same quest as you did. I'm not sure where to point you... try gundrak, there are 2 quests there which I think count as being in zul'drak. Also, in the same place there is one more quest that involves collecting raptor eggs. Might want to look if you completed the Amphiteatre of Anguish quests.

I know this answer comes extremely late... but maybe it will help

OkweL

#3 » Post by OkweL » 17 Apr 2011 11:13

Huh, such old topic revived. I also stuck on the same quest and as far as I know, there are no other quests untill finishing this one. It's bugged and quest completer can't help so we are stuck here.

Vikki

#4 » Post by Vikki » 17 Apr 2011 14:19

well the idea is that you can get 100 quests done. that's what I wanted to let people know

Kisszek

#5 » Post by Kisszek » 19 Apr 2011 09:10

It is managable to do 100 quest in zuldrak (I personaly got the achi too :D), but u need to be extra carefuly cause at the ebon hold-s qchain there is 3drakuru quests what needs to be completed to get a credit into a biger quest (but when qc completes those cause of the other credits bug they will vanish) and the drakari offerings quests are repeatable (that means 1normal quest and the 1st repeatable counts towards achi)
For me carbon only shows quests at the serpent god and in zim torga (and ofc at the altar of har'koa, cause of the chain is buged there).