Killing blow required for quest credit.

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
Belthezar

Re: Killing blow required for quest credit.

#16 » Post by Belthezar » 14 Jan 2014 15:08

Nye you kinda seem to not get what I'm trying to say, I made 3 tickets and got almost same responses in a row, that's fine the 1st time, maybe 2nd time, but 3rd time GM should maybe realize the ticket requires further looking into and not a rigid response, specially when I write such in the ticket. Like, quite evidently.

As far as GMs completing quests is concerned, it wouldn't be the first time it's happened, no I have no proof nor do I care to supply any, but I'm quite sure there are GMs that have completed bugged quests for me in past. Personally I woudn't see why not, if it's bugged.

I never said GMs shouldn't respond to tickets if not logged in. I never said they have to log in. I never said they HAVE to do anything. I just pointed out that IF it's quite evident a ticket response won't help (I hope after 3 tickets, 3rd one specifically asking not to cancel it if can't resolve it) and you can't log in, leave the ticket for someone who can eventually log in and help with it.

Now I would really appreciate if nobody misunderstood my point further, this is simply a request for better management of the ticket responses in specific situations.
I am not criticizing your work, but my situation was a clear case where a ticket response was highly inappropriate imo, that's all I wanted to say in the first post.
I have nothing further to say, I believe I have repeated some stuff already enough.

(This is the part where you lock it for having no further use as the problem has been solved and hopefully my side note understood)
Check out my WTB list all you silent farmers out there!
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13204

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: Killing blow required for quest credit.

#17 » Post by Doctor_J » 14 Jan 2014 15:14

Closing this has this topic is going nowhere and the said issue should now be resolved for the reported quests or will be after a restart if not already

Note there is not always a gamemaster available in game to assist with your tickets, yes gm's have lives too and play game also, if you expect staff members to abandon what they are doing or go afk in the middle of a raid on their play char you have got another thing,

Its not as if your tickets where a matter of life and death and there was no urgency so they where dealt with appropriately by sending response via irc chat