Winter Veil Problem

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
Wild_Kitty

Winter Veil Problem

#1 » Post by Wild_Kitty » 27 Dec 2013 17:52

I wanna ask a GM one question - is anyhow possilbe to obtain Graccu's Mince Meat Fruitcake without doing quests? Problem is I did all quests last year and now, when I wanna achieve and title (I have all achiements completed for metaachieve Merrymaker, except this one - ´Tis the Season), I cant do it cause I miss fruitcake. :(
Nightcat (Night Elf, lvl 80 Druid)
Vamp (Night Elf Dead Knight)
Salome (Draenei Shaman)
Auroxy (Human Paladin)
Vasillisa (Dwarf Priest)
Icely (Gnome Mage)

Mojolicious
Donor

Re: Winter Veil Problem

#2 » Post by Mojolicious » 28 Dec 2013 09:35

not a gm, but happy to help:

Smokywood Pastures Sampler

have fun doing Treats for Great-father Winter ;)

Wild_Kitty

#3 » Post by Wild_Kitty » 28 Dec 2013 12:54

Well, thx for help.... but I CANT do this q :D not for horde, not for aliance.... :-( im lost :(
Salome (Draenei Shaman)
Auroxy (Human Paladin)
Vasillisa (Dwarf Priest)
Icely (Gnome Mage)

Mojolicious
Donor

#4 » Post by Mojolicious » 28 Dec 2013 21:38

well, this is higly unusual oO
i've done the meta achi last year and i'm able to do the quest still, anyway. i remember doing the optional pre-req quest because i couldn't talk to Great-father Winter before, either. although i'm pretty sure you've talked to Kaymard Copperpinch cuz you probably tried everything - if you didn't by any chance, try doing Great-father Winter is Here! or visit the other npc's, Whulwert Copperpinch in Thunder Bluff and Nardstrum Copperpinch in Undercity to see if they maybe have te pre-quest for you. hm...but still, knowing your hunger and interest in achievements, i can't imagine you have left out any options... :/

if you're not sure if you have done the pre-req quest, use EveryQuest (if you don't have it already) to get info from the truewow db when you have done it the last time. emptying cache doesn't really work here imex. seems like you have to go thru all options again, make screenshots and get a gm to just send you a fruitcake.

good luck :)

Wild_Kitty

#5 » Post by Wild_Kitty » 30 Dec 2013 00:30

Thanks for all :) I was looking at wowhead, wowwiki, asking other ppl.... :P Its not very good :P In new patches Fruitcake can be sold by vendor in Shatraah.... But here I dont have any other chance to get this, only with quest, as some ppl told me... And no GM answer my question if it somehow can be solved :(
Salome (Draenei Shaman)
Auroxy (Human Paladin)
Vasillisa (Dwarf Priest)
Icely (Gnome Mage)