cpu in "underground" from wormhole generator buged

The place for discussions, as well as hints and tips, about gathering and crafting.
katalia

cpu in "underground" from wormhole generator buged

#1 » Post by katalia » 08 Apr 2013 04:29

i was using my worm hole generator and the option underground came up so naturally i used it but once i was down there the cpu was unresponsive and just sat there. i know that she is supposed to sell a schematic for some vanity pets. did this happen to just me or others too?

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: cpu in "underground" from wormhole generator buged

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 08 Apr 2013 12:46

Confirmed, you are unable to buy anything from vendor but Kaye Toogie is only meant to sell to the person who used the wormhole and if you relog and come back later npc is supposedly once again seated and unresponsive.

2 of the 3 items she sells can be obtained from another vendor in game, and these are not not non-cobat pets btw

Schematic: Mechanical Dragonling can be purcahsed from Gnaz Blunderflame <Engineering Supplies> in Stranglethorn Vale for same price (also limited supply)

Schematic: Mithril Mechanical Dragonling can be purchased from Ruppo Zipcoil <Engineering Supplies> in the Hinterlands for same price (also limited supply).

Only item which is unique to Kaye Toogie is Schematic: Arcanite Dragonling.

As already said these are not non-combat pets as was originally said but are combat pets, these do not get added to pets but rather item stays in inventory and you have to use it each time you want to summon a dragonling.

Doctor_J
Developer

#3 » Post by Doctor_J » 08 Apr 2013 13:34

well this should be resolved for now, may have to revise restock times if can find more info for this, for now all 3 items have 30m restock timer,

ps there is no sql for this as was fixed via in-game commands.

Krypton

#4 » Post by Krypton » 08 Apr 2013 20:04

The flags I added were set from the DB, but I really don't think I need to document a column change.