Savory Deviate Delight

The place for discussions, as well as hints and tips, about gathering and crafting.
kingbarzord

Savory Deviate Delight

#1 » Post by kingbarzord » 07 Oct 2013 21:03

Hi,

I'm new to this server and forum and I have a question about this fish. I have been very lucky (I think) to find this recipe in the barrens while questing. And I'm not sure if these fish sell good on the auction house. Does anyone know if I should sell the recipe or learn it. Does anyone know if this will sell decently?

Greetz,

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: Savory Deviate Delight

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 07 Oct 2013 21:06

Believe if you sell it it will net you about 500g but depends if you want to sell it as you may not be so lucky if you come to farm for this recipe again as ye drop rate it low.

kingbarzord

#3 » Post by kingbarzord » 07 Oct 2013 21:10

Thanks for the quick answer =).

But does the fish you cook with the recipe sell decently? Would it give me more gold in time to cook them, or would selling the recipe give me the most proffit out of it?

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#4 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 07 Oct 2013 21:33

most people buy the recipe just to have all recipes learned as for the fish... they hardly sell, and those people who want the morph so bad usually have it learned... you can try the ah and sell the cooked fish, maybe you can snatch about 20-50g for a stack of those, make 10 stacks or more and you made yourself from 200 to 500 gold... if you have the patience to fish for it ofc... I don't but that's just me, when you hit NR let me know I will make you my personal fisher
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

kingbarzord

#5 » Post by kingbarzord » 07 Oct 2013 21:58

Haha thanks for the answer, I dont have the patience my self to fish either. Based on your answer I'll prolly sell the recipe =).

Greetz,