Blade's Edge Bomberman

Darkgods

Blade's Edge Bomberman

#1 » Post by Darkgods » 23 Sep 2012 10:42

It is impossible to do.
By the time I get there, it will take 20 seconds!
Constantly firing, and I've noticed that they often interrupted Bombs cast time: I stand in one spot and shoot me in the cannon and fly to the interrupted spell :shock:
When hit by a cannon mount my immediate Dismissed!
You should never do :cry:

Must be at least 2 min to 15 of Destroyed Cannon Ball
and still have to go back 20 seconds

This has its counterpart in archievement works perfectly, and still got the archievement

Put me down in several balloon or weaken-ing of the cannon was

Show me how to do this, video, or whatever.
Or the GMs show you how to do it, the normal character, though not the Paladin character!!!!

Darkgods

Re: Blade's Edge Bomberman

#2 » Post by Darkgods » 24 Sep 2012 06:54

its work :P
today, morning i found only and Perfect strategy :P :D
So 1 tipps :Wrath of the base when you go to the left side bench to go: P
2 tipps: Only 1 place have trick:
2, the first balloon is very close to each other, and a throw, two to find
easy to find, with the first stage, one Lord and one small Wraht Cann was there, kill them, so it's easier

I hope I helped

Leaf

#3 » Post by Leaf » 04 Jan 2014 19:36

Not impossible but almost since there's a great chance of getting interrupted (by nothing) while using the bomb. <-- bug report
- Introducing the all new eyePhone 2.0!
[People cheer and take out their money.]
- Dumb bastards.

Darchrow
Donor

#4 » Post by Darchrow » 04 Jan 2014 20:15

the auto interrupts come from delay afaik
while doing it early in the morning with 100ms, there was no interrupts, but attempting to do it with 300ms was fucking it up
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Polkic
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Polkic » 05 Jan 2014 10:38

Quest still works as it is. You must keep moving and casting at all time. If you stop, start cast and than start moving you will get interrupt. And yeah, if you have latency problems that could be the problem.

Paunovic

#6 » Post by Paunovic » 05 Jan 2014 10:45

Did it with 280% mount with no problem, I even got 7 seconds left.

Avernusz
Donor

#7 » Post by Avernusz » 05 Jan 2014 12:10

Interrupts are caused, when the cannons shoots their first flak on you. But good to know you can cast while moving.

Leaf

#8 » Post by Leaf » 05 Jan 2014 15:31

My latency is nearly always below 50ms. Also, often, it interrupts more than once at a time (while flying still).
- Introducing the all new eyePhone 2.0!
[People cheer and take out their money.]
- Dumb bastards.

Doctor_J
Developer

#9 » Post by Doctor_J » 05 Jan 2014 16:42

I still dont have this achievement but already worked out how to do quest without getting interupted/dismounted - keep moving the fel cannons only seem to start firing on you if stationary in same place, you can cast the bomb spell while moving.

Etro
Honorary Member

#10 » Post by Etro » 19 Jul 2014 03:58

I've been trying to get this achievement on my paladin for 2 days now. I'm finding it impossible.

There is a trick that takes advantage of a bug of double casting; you throw 2 bombs before the first cast ends. I used this trick to get this achievement with Etro, but, aparently, this trick doesn't work anymore, which is weird, because not even Blizzard has fixed this 'bug' yet on retail. You'd imagine it is a good thing that TrueWoW got rid of a bug that not even Blizzard has been able to, but then there's the interruption thing which happens more than 3 times in every single attempt of getting this achievement...

Has anyone gotten this achievement recently? And if you did, what kind of magic did you use? D:
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Vaen

#11 » Post by Vaen » 19 Jul 2014 04:46

The casting getting interrupted bug is the really annoying part that makes this achievement somewhat of a nuissance. The bug has occurred to me without going out of range or getting hit by any cannons, even staying still, sometimes my cast bar just reaches nearly the end, gets interrupted and the bomb doesn't go off, which makes you lose valuable seconds. Not sure what causes it, maybe something regarding the number of presses or anything.
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Etro
Honorary Member

#12 » Post by Etro » 19 Jul 2014 04:54

I finally got this achievement, with only 3 seconds to spare. I'm pretty sure the only reason why I could make it is because of Crusader Aura + Aura Mastery, so I don't know how other classes can possibly earn this achievement.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

marko1984

#13 » Post by marko1984 » 19 Jul 2014 08:43

I did this on my alt few days ago... i tryed few months back 50 times and there was no way to get it since i was always some 2-3 seconds short... so i got 310 mount and did it with some 10sec to spare
Bombs do respawn very quickly so u can circle around the spot where there is 6 bombs to save time instead of flying from 4 bomb spot to 6 and back... If u have crusader or 310 mount its very doable and with 280 its either super hard or i'm retarded D:
Three mages!

Nyeriah

#14 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Jul 2014 08:46

I must suck literally because I was struggling to do this with both crusader and 310 mount ;(

belendor

#15 » Post by belendor » 19 Jul 2014 09:19

The trick is moving 2 pixels after canon shoots, then trow bomb.
Also explore the area first and try to find a perfect path.(a sequence of 5-6 bombs will do). When taking the quest be sure to be mount up and a bit in the air already.
Then attempt it with a timer running. If u come short try to alter something.

Did it with a 280 mount without crusader, +-10 sec left.
did it with a 310 mount with crusader, +- 25 sec left. :p
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'