No Christmas penguin companion.

Hero_kris

No Christmas penguin companion.

#1 » Post by Hero_kris » 01 Jan 2018 07:24

Hello, I cant get the Mr.Chills penguin companion from our Christmas event, I get a yellow text that I already own a penguin companion but I dont have Mr. Chills but Pengu. Does that mean I cant get Mr.Chills at all since I think he is rarer than Pengu ?
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Nyeriah

Re: No Christmas penguin companion.

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 01 Jan 2018 07:44

Hello,

Mr Chilly is a 5% reward chance when you feed the penguin a Gingerbread Cookie. If you already have a penguin following you, you must wait until it goes away until you can try your luck again!

Regards and happy holidays

- Nyeriah
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

Hero_kris

#3 » Post by Hero_kris » 01 Jan 2018 08:29

Thanks, I know but I just got it on my other char who also has Pengu, and I got it from the second biscuit without any yellow messages, and I am getting only yellow text after the second on this char , I also used around 40-60 biscuits so it is some kind of bug. I dont have the pet neither in my bag, nor learned. Also there isnt any following me.
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Hero_kris

#4 » Post by Hero_kris » 01 Jan 2018 08:45

Indeed it is a bug... I tried again, then on another penguin , also logged out to be sure I dont have any following me and nothing... then I summoned my minion tried again and got the pet from the first time without any yellow text . It seems you need to have your minion summoned or it tells you you already have a penguin following you.
Thanks for the fast reply,
Happy Holidays ! :D