Scyer to Aldor Rep Bug

crichelle

Scyer to Aldor Rep Bug

#1 » Post by crichelle » 11 Dec 2017 21:32

This was reported as a GM ticket and a follow up GM ticket. On the follow up, it was passed on that this was a bug GM's could not fix and would have to be dealt with at the coding level. Server was primal.

Here is the history of the bug:

1) Got Scryer rep to friendly and Aldor rep to hostile through quests.
2) Did "City of Light" Quest and picked Aldor.
3) Performed turn in quest "Strained Supplies" and then continued with "More Venom Sacs" until rep with Aldor was neutral.
4) Turned in Mark's of Kiljaeden's, but did not get reputation with Aldor to Friendly. (steps 3 and 4 were in a single session)
5) Logged off server.
6) Logged back onto server.
7) Aldor faction is checked as "at war" (box is greyed out and checked, unable to change it), I can no longer speak to Aldor NPCs or perform any turn in quests.

Hope this helps get this bug resolved in an update at some point!

crichelle

Re: Scyer to Aldor Rep Bug

#2 » Post by crichelle » 21 Dec 2017 15:21

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see what I need to do for this issue. Right now my character is locked out of both banks in Shat. Is my only option to give up on Aldor, grind several hundred Venom sacs, and start over building Scryer rep?

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Scyer to Aldor Rep Bug

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 13 Jan 2018 23:35

Found a corresponding Bugtracker report where this issue is marked as resolved. Moving thread to resolved as well.

Good luck, crichelle!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)