https://imgur.com/QsdIPyA
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Macqo

Re: ICC 25HC , W/o Hc marks

#2 » Post by Macqo » 11 Nov 2017 02:15

https://imgur.com/VKePbzb

Picture of the raid above (raid frames with players)

My proposition is to invite all the people that were listed in the raid on those bosses (up until bq ppl were pretty much the same) with a gm in the raid group this time and first roll which hc marks will be rollable (let's say gm rolls /roll 1-3 where 1 is Conqueror, 2 is Vanquisher and 3 is Protector) and after that appropriate players will be able to roll for certain marks. Seems fair and square. Same RNG as if marks were in the chest.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 11 Nov 2017 07:09

I happen to have been watching chats (from my workplace, so I could not assist) and saw two GMs active while you were working through this issue. One is new and was unsure how to address the problem. The other is more tester and development minded and wanted to test and confirm the issue before giving out rewards or responding to the tickets. As a result, no response was given to your tickets and you (rightfully) believed you'd been ignored. I hope we can work to change this. Even if no action could have been taken directly by the monitoring GMs, we could have at least given a response letting you know that we were aware of the issue and looking into options to resolve it. We communicated within staff about how to be more effective with such situations in the future.

As for the issue itself: we went to test it after the raid had disbanded. We have confirmed the issue you're reporting will always occur, logged it in the bugtracker, and have a plan for the issue to be fixed should more ICC 25 HC form in the future. It may take a bit to implement but it is high on our radars. As for the current issue of the missing marks, I think Macqo's idea is a good one. I'd be happy to do such rolls myself, if I am awake at the proper time. I am Server Time minus 7 so I am not always awake when you TrueWoW raiders are ready to go...
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

loveable

#4 » Post by loveable » 11 Nov 2017 09:22

IronSharona wrote:
11 Nov 2017 07:09
As for the issue itself: we went to test it after the raid had disbanded. We have confirmed the issue you're reporting will always occur, logged it in the bugtracker, and have a plan for the issue to be fixed should more ICC 25 HC form in the future. It may take a bit to implement but it is high on our radars. As for the current issue of the missing marks, I think Macqo's idea is a good one. I'd be happy to do such rolls myself, if I am awake at the proper time. I am Server Time minus 7 so I am not always awake when you TrueWoW raiders are ready to go...
anyway thx , as it is imposible to inv everyone at a time again , ill giv u players number on each boss , 1-3 to see which mark for each boss and then followed /roll number for players , so u can do limited roll urself and send marks by mail -- also if posible fix this issue for next week , we will do icc25hc every friday

DBS mark / players numbers : (/roll 3) to see which mark then next roll at end of mark
(1) Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification (Heroic)
(/roll 7) ( (1) Abydos / (2) Ghoststray / (3) Erectionmage / (4) Regennt / (5) Halyn / (6) Boomslangg / (7) Andriuspel )
(2) Protector's Mark of Sanctification (Heroic)
(/roll 8) ( (1) Solare / (2) Turel / (3) Rositsa / (4) Macqo / (5) Ashlee / (6) Enyo / (7) Paonen / (8) Stupot )
(3) Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification (Heroic)
(/roll 10) ( (1) Devini / (2) Elfen / (3) Orochy / (4) Ligia / (5) Moonshrine / (6) Kewikaki / (7) Dotzilla / (8) Bedivere / (9) Incredible / (10) Shell )

BQ mark / players numbers : (/roll 3) (only 1 person replaced for this )
(1) Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification (Heroic)
(/roll 8) ( (1) Abydos / (2) Ghoststray / (3) Erectionmage / (4) Regennt / (5) Halyn / (6) Boomslangg / (7) Andriuspel / (8) Vortigen)
(2) Protector's Mark of Sanctification (Heroic)
(/roll 7) ( (1) Solare / (2) Turel / (3) Rositsa / (4) Macqo / (5) Ashlee / (6) Enyo / (7) Paonen )
(3) Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification (Heroic)
(/roll 10) ( (1) Devini / (2) Elfen / (3) Orochy / (4) Ligia / (5) Moonshrine / (6) Kewikaki / (7) Dotzilla / (8) Bedivere / (9) Incredible / (10) Shell )

Joh0239

#5 » Post by Joh0239 » 11 Nov 2017 12:01

+1 for Ghosts idea. Also if this is used, could the result on who won from each boss/mark be announced in this forum post so we know who got it? Thanke you :)

I must also say, some of the people here don't need HC marks for MS (some not even for OS) which is another factor which we should consider. I'm sure Turel don't need any HC mark for either fury or protection :P and I believe there are others.
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

IronSharona
Former Staff

#6 » Post by IronSharona » 11 Nov 2017 15:40

The rolls were done, with minor adjustments. The rate of drop for marks is actually 40%/30%/30% so I rolled 10 and grouped 1-4, 5-7, 8-10. Same order as listed above.

DBS "dropped" a Protector's Mark and it was won by Turel.

Turel chose to pass on the roll so it was redone with the following numbers for the same mark: (1) Solare / (2) Rositsa / (3) Macqo / (4) Ashlee / (5) Enyo / (6) Paonen / (7) Stupot

New winner is Ashlee. They have accepted the mark and it has been delivered.

BQ "dropped" a Conqueror's Mark and it was won by Dotzilla.

Dotzilla chose to pass on the roll so it was redone with the following numbers for the same mark: (1) Devini / (2) Elfen / (3) Orochy / (4) Ligia / (5) Moonshrine / (6) Kewikaki / (7) Bedivere / (8) Incredible / (9) Shell

New winner is Moonshrine. They have accepted the mark and it has been delivered.

Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

loveable

#7 » Post by loveable » 11 Nov 2017 15:45

thx alot <3

Joh0239

#8 » Post by Joh0239 » 11 Nov 2017 16:03

Good job! And thanks!
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

smartos

#9 » Post by smartos » 12 Nov 2017 02:18

Excellent job, Ironsharona! Thank you so much!
Gz on the winners! ;)
Retired and deleted characters.

Zerosolitude - Frost/Unholy DK
Kroton - Retry/Prot Pala
Sweetstrike - Fury/Arms Warr
Erectionmage - Arcane/Fire Mage
Zeroshadows - Shadow Priest
Zeroarrows - MM Hunter
Zeroclaws - Kitty/Bear/Boomy
Zeromercy - CB/Ass Rogue
Zerocurses - Demo/Affliction Warlock
Zerototems - Ele/Enha Shamy

IronSharona
Former Staff

#10 » Post by IronSharona » 12 Nov 2017 04:48

Update for those of you planning on running ICC25HC again soon:
I've written a fix for the 5 affected bosses and submit it for application live at the next contribute page push. The fix is also applied to PTR if you would like to test it, and I tested it fairly extensively myself on a local install (recent TC merge has left ICC a bit unstable on PTR).

Thanks for helping us to identify this issue and roll out a quick fix for it. I wish they were all this easy :)

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#11 » Post by Errorista » 22 Nov 2017 18:46