RE: Prince 2 days ago

ebbnflowjr

RE: Prince 2 days ago

#1 » Post by ebbnflowjr » 24 Aug 2017 12:50

Two days ago Emu War Veterans, Apathy and Exalted reputation *guilds* were trying prince, and all were struggling. Our guild/pug was having 4 axes spawn instead of 2 and they were pretty much one shotting their targets. I tried to post this in the bug error section but I had difficulties making an account so I thought i'd post it here so someone else could post it. If this happens again this week can I get those who it happens to do comment on this thread/put a post in bug/error section if they have access.

Appreciate all the work that has gone into this realm and am having a great time :D

Isola

Re: RE: Prince 2 days ago

#2 » Post by Isola » 24 Aug 2017 13:42

Hi there, I'm quite concerned by what you're reporting, especially if you mean 3 separate raids have the same issue. I'm surprised nobody raised a ticket during the encounter. If it happens again please ask a GM to help and verify the issue.

I've got to the PTR to replicate this and unfortunately I can't, one 1 set of axes spawn in phase 3. Hope it doesnt happen again!

ebbnflowjr

#3 » Post by ebbnflowjr » 24 Aug 2017 14:33

if it happens again ill open a ticket to the GM. Fingers crossed its all smooth sailing this week

natnat123
Former Staff

#4 » Post by natnat123 » 03 Oct 2017 02:41

Isola wrote:
24 Aug 2017 13:42
Hi there, I'm quite concerned by what you're reporting, especially if you mean 3 separate raids have the same issue. I'm surprised nobody raised a ticket during the encounter. If it happens again please ask a GM to help and verify the issue.

I've got to the PTR to replicate this and unfortunately I can't, one 1 set of axes spawn in phase 3. Hope it doesnt happen again!
bit of a late reply xD but i went on the PTR and i did replicate it. it then got fixed after i provided a bug report with the evidence on it :)

Eronox
MVP

#5 » Post by Eronox » 03 Oct 2017 14:16

yeah i fixed this long time ago,
locking

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash