Midsumer Fire Event Achives + Burning Blossom Gets Reseted

Joh0239

Midsumer Fire Event Achives + Burning Blossom Gets Reseted

#1 » Post by Joh0239 » 25 Jun 2017 10:52

I'm doing the Midsummer Fire Event to get the achievement "The Flame Keeper". This involves to do several other achievements like running around the world to find bases to "Honor" or "Desecrate" bonfires. The problem I have that each time I log off, the fire event Achievements that I have earned just vanishes. It suddenly says I miss some bases, even though I completed it.

I did Flame Keeper of Kalimdor + Extuingishing Kalimdor first, when I logged back I noticed Ach + Burning blossom were gone. I made a ticket and was told to remove Cache and it would hopefully help, it didn't.

As I seen with the issue that achievement is gone, is that some bases reset, it's like they are removed from ach, which makes the ach not completed.

I've done Entire Kalimdor + Eastern kingdoms and only should have 2 bases left in Outland, but the progress I made is suddenly gone. I have taken several SS to prove that I completed these aches and they are now gone.

Proof Link: http://imgur.com/a/Oag5V

Further things I noticed is that the Bases that resets, the burning blossom that you should have received from those bases vanishes aswell. This is important since you need Burning Blossom to buy items for other achievement.

In the proof link, I have taken SS of which Bases that have reseted and only those Burning Blossom rewards are missing.
You should get 5 Burning blossom per base if it's in the column of "Fire Keeper" and 10 Burning Blossom if it's in the "Extuingish" Column.

So the point of this post is to raise awareness of this issue but also that I want my Burning Blossom + Achievement back.

If I've been unclear or you need more information, please contact me and I can explain better or bring more information.
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire