Equip Trinkets (non-clicky) Seem Slightly Bugged?

SkyeMcCloud

Equip Trinkets (non-clicky) Seem Slightly Bugged?

#1 » Post by SkyeMcCloud » 05 May 2017 15:16

Unfortunately I only have two examples of equip effect trinkets (non-clicky) with this bug; [Strength of the High Chief], and [Argent Dawn Commission]. Upon equipping said trinkets their effect is supposed to be instantaneous, however with these two it takes about 30-60 seconds before it kicks in (in one case the +attack power, in the other case the buff allowing the acquisitions of scourgestones).

Conversely, the trinket [High Powered Flashlight] has an equip effect (hit rating) and a clickable effect (places a spotlight on the ground), however the equip effect is immediately applied upon equipping. I am wondering if there are other trinkets that have a sole equip effect that isn't immediately registering, instead having a countdown that is akin to being able to click a clickable trinket upon equipping.

That being said I do not believe this is a particularly game-breaking bug, unless you take particularities of PvP into account.

Thanks much.

Flooded
Former Staff

Re: Equip Trinkets (non-clicky) Seem Slightly Bugged?

#2 » Post by Flooded » 05 May 2017 15:34

This is by design. All trinkets incur a 30 second internal cooldown to discourage trinket swapping through dropping combat as rogues/hunters for example.