Fix lock's pet

milanlord

Fix lock's pet

#1 » Post by milanlord » 23 Sep 2016 11:10

Hello,

after few lately posts I decided to make this post. Why? Because after people complained about that hunter talent bug, how it was a No.1 game breaking bug, I believe this bug has to be now on top priority for the developers to be fixed. This way you will help a lot to lock players to finally enjoy in their class and also you will help to fix "the problem" about warr/hpala combo in arena, cause I wanna play Destro lock/ Resto shaman combo, which is a good combo against this combo, I had a lot of success on my previous server. Rshaman/Dlock is currently unplayable on Truewow due lock pet bug.

About the bug: I'm not a lock player so I'm not sure what exactly is wrong, but from what I heard, the lock's pet doesn't receive armor nor resilience from master, and because of that he dies very fast. Once lock's pet is dead, its really easy to kill lock, and that's why people don't play it almost at all.(I would like to hear feedback from people who actually play lock, is this exactly the problem which is bothering you guys).

For the staff: I understand this can't be fixed instantly, but I just want to point you out this problem and to let you know if you could by any chance prioritize this problem on your top list for fixing bugs. Also I would really appreciate
if any developer could give an answer is this some major big bug that couldn't be fixed or there is a slightly chance that it can be fixed in close future.

Note: Rules for posting a comment: Please refrain from posting any off topic posts, stick to the topic and try to provide only facts. For example : Yes I confirm this is major bug, the problem is that pet doesn't get resilience from his master.

Thank you very much.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Fix lock's pet

#2 » Post by Eronox » 23 Sep 2016 12:06

Yes let me create a thread to suggest fixing the C'thun, or to fix the profile fields for skype and YouTube, or the JoL proc.

Point is: If its reported, it will be fixed in due time depending on the confirmed severity. This thread is useless, Milan

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

milanlord

#3 » Post by milanlord » 24 Sep 2016 14:41

This suggestion isn't useless, you don't understand, cause you don't play pvp. The amount of lock's who play pvp on this server is almost 0. I don't see almost any lock inside bg, not to mention arena. I think this bug was reported, but like 5-6 months ago, and if its any purpose of this suggestion, then it is to remind that this is one of the top prioritize that needs to be fixed. Fixing this kind of bug you can fix more stuff, as I mention, the QQ about hpala/warr combo for arena.

Also another problem which I heard is, the los issue with pet, when the pet isn't in los of the target and master orders him to cast some spell, he gets bugged and completely disappear.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 24 Sep 2016 14:52

Sorry if I may sound rude but I have to agree with Eronox here, why is this a suggestion topic? The devs are quite aware of what bugs are reported at the bugtracker and in case you didn't know each report is usually assigned to a developer. Some fixes can take more than just the developer from our server to fix as far as I know and if it was possible to solve the issue so easy then it would be already solved.

I feel like this topic is trying to push developers to fix something X player wants as soon as possible. More like a topic where our developers will be told what to fix and if they can to fix it by yesterday. There are some bugs that might take 5 min to fix and some bugs that can't be fixed so easy.

But then again I am not a developer so its better for you to wait for one of the developers to reply to your topic, I just feel like a suggestion topic where developers are told what to fix is not the best approach.

milanlord

#5 » Post by milanlord » 24 Sep 2016 15:32

Nymunne wrote:Sorry if I may sound rude but I have to agree with Eronox here, why is this a suggestion topic? The devs are quite aware of what bugs are reported at the bugtracker and in case you didn't know each report is usually assigned to a developer. Some fixes can take more than just the developer from our server to fix as far as I know and if it was possible to solve the issue so easy then it would be already solved.

I feel like this topic is trying to push developers to fix something X player wants as soon as possible. More like a topic where our developers will be told what to fix and if they can to fix it by yesterday. There are some bugs that might take 5 min to fix and some bugs that can't be fixed so easy.

But then again I am not a developer so its better for you to wait for one of the developers to reply to your topic, I just feel like a suggestion topic where developers are told what to fix is not the best approach.
Oh that wasn't my intention at all, sorry if it sounded like that. Just, I'm sick of reading comments like, "fix the damn lock pet", "we can't beat warr/hpala combo", and I just thought, since I don't have bugtracker account, here fix this problem and you will solve(that's at least what I was hoping) two problems in the same time. If there is report already, then I'm sure developers are looking into that. I'm aware they have obligations and real life, hence I was so honorable to even meet one in game, so I understand how busy they are.

Anyway, I guess you can put this as "Reject" and hope that the developer which this task is assigned, will have more free time to look into it.

Eronox
MVP

#6 » Post by Eronox » 24 Sep 2016 15:52

This is interesting. Two identical statements, where the staff one gets more implentation.
SOCIETY!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

mcheka

#7 » Post by mcheka » 24 Sep 2016 17:45

I don't really play lock, but I do think that pet mechanics/scaling are biggest issues left on TW mechanics-wise, other than that and some fairly minor things our server is pretty much spot-on in terms of mechanics.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Gnurg

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 11 Oct 2016 01:10

The bugtracker is where bugs are handled. Making a suggestion for it won't make the developers magically resolve the issue. If it was as easy as that, they would have fixed it by now. You'll just have to sit back and wait.

Can be closed.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#9 » Post by Errorista » 15 Oct 2016 00:00

moved to more suitable section