Bronze Affliction from Chromaggus

Hamsterwheel

Bronze Affliction from Chromaggus

#1 » Post by Hamsterwheel » 13 Jan 2016 17:21

2 days ago Vanilla Knights & Debauchery Tea Party attempted Chromaggus for the 2nd time and after a few tries we got a little confused regarding certain mechanics, so we would like to share some things that caught our eyes while trying to kill Chromaggus:
1. We got the bronze affliction too often, it only took a short time before almost the entire raid was afflicted. This might be due to the fact that the Bronze affliction has the same interval as the other affliction, which should not be the case.
2. The proc on bronze affliction (the stuns) happens too often compared to Chromaggus footage from other vanilla servers (Kronos, Emerald Dream, etc). It seems that on those fights the stun proc happens a lot less than here in primal. At one try it was almost impossible for me to land even one frostbolt in between the stuns.

I’ve taken the liberty to record the fight on my mage. You can see that as soon as I get the bronze affliction, the proc happens very often:

[youtube]2n2uh_SCjK0[/youtube]

If you were to compare that to Chromaggus on let’s say Kronos, the proc doesn’t happen nearly as often. In the video below the druid gets the affliction at around the 1:27 mark. Early on he does get a few stuns, but after the 2:10 mark it seems like he only gets one stun every 15-20 seconds or so:

[youtube]CpHP2dbBwJE[/youtube]

The footage posted above is by no means definitive proof, but it does leave us scratching our heads a bit considering some people have had less time than a global cooldown in between stuns which doesn’t seem like it’s working as intended.

We would ask if you could check for us if the Bronze affliction is indeed not working correctly, or working as intended.

On behalf of Debauchery Tea Party & Vanilla Knights, I would like to thank you in advance for your time.
- Hamsterwheel

.Fárlight

Re: Bronze Affliction from Chromaggus

#2 » Post by .Fárlight » 13 Jan 2016 17:27

I hope its fast fixed for the BWL raid group ;)

ycen

#3 » Post by ycen » 15 Jan 2016 08:02

As far i can see, it happens every 9 seconds
4 seconds stun And 5 seconds later again.

Apply Aura: Periodically trigger spell
Interval: 5 seconds

This is the effect as of now

On the druid (kronos) it looks like only half the raid gets 4 seconds stun every 5 seconds.
So the random on kronos is in the number of players getting Bronze Affliction.???

No sure if this correct.

.Fárlight

#4 » Post by .Fárlight » 15 Jan 2016 16:52

I can learn the Chroma the tacs and I will than check if bugged