Abnormaly High Drop rates

jgelderloos

Abnormaly High Drop rates

#1 » Post by jgelderloos » 28 Jul 2015 02:55

Hi, I tried logging into the bug tracker but it says it is blocked for me? Anyways, I am leveling up in the barens, by the crossroads right now. Almost every mob I kill is dropping a disciple cloak right now. Its like >90% of the time. In general armor and weapon drops seemed really high. Also there seemed to be a crazy amount of herb spawns too. Another thing is that the razormane hunters pets are not attacking me.

When I first logged on today I somehow had 2 clients running so that may have something to do with it. Let me know if I can provide any other info.

Elvardo

Re: Abnormaly High Drop rates

#2 » Post by Elvardo » 28 Jul 2015 08:19

Experienced the same, when i was leveling in the barrens, seemed like a bit of a bugged zone overall. No mobs have any path routes, they just run around in a radius of 3meters, casters cast and run at the same time, way too many items from the piggys.

Fice94
Donor

#3 » Post by Fice94 » 28 Jul 2015 08:31

I think the drop rate is not 1x too.
Yesterday our group got 7 epic boe drops while doing Blackrock Depths: Prison for 2 Hours..
Maybe it was just luck but blues and greens dropped almost on every third mob..
Zen - 60 Undead Mage <Crimson>
Pyroblast - Crit! - Aggro - Blink - Frostnova - WIPE

.aspirine101

#4 » Post by .aspirine101 » 28 Jul 2015 09:40

Yes this is a bug that exists since Truewow's release until today. Some other private servers have this too. Basically something makes the BoE items drop very frequently. I remember someone said that its like that because the server prevents drop rates lower than 1%.

.cyberfreak

#5 » Post by .cyberfreak » 29 Jul 2015 02:42

are you in a group or party with a friend if so that maybe causing the change in loot. But ya you want to make friends with a person that has high tailoring fast for bags