Failed attempt

Crysicle
Honorary Member

Failed attempt

#1 » Post by Crysicle » 03 Sep 2014 22:30

I noticed that when you mine or try to pick a herb you sometimes get "Failed attempt". The error itself is fine, however, it happens right when you start mining or picking herbs and not when the castbar has finished. I tried looking for videos on this, however i couldn't come up with anything, the only thing i found about this is on wowwiki which only stated that "Failed attempt" was removed in some kind of expansion.

Could someone provide some links on this issue? Or is it supposed to be like this? My memory recalls it otherwise and so does my sense of the error itself, though i might be wrong.
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

emanueladrian

Re: Failed attempt

#2 » Post by emanueladrian » 03 Sep 2014 23:38

It works fine. Anyway, it was a failure from blizzard to put the failed attempt on the finish bar in the previous patches (sometimes you could fail 3-4 times in a row = time wasted), so they fixed it.

Cain
Donor

#3 » Post by Cain » 04 Sep 2014 13:45

Well yea I had this few times but it happened only when tried to mine some ores , but the thing what makes me angry more is when I farm herbs and got sometimes bug "This item was arleady looted" and I have to fly around for few minutes until herb could be looted again :evil:
the funny thing is that even if you dont loot it you can get skill incrased (if not maxed arleady) :o
Odkupicielka - Blood Elf Paladin

Odkupiciel
- Blood Elf Paladin

Haloweed - Blood Elf Rogue

Zbawicielqa - Night Elf Druid

Zbawicielka - Blood Elf Priest

Odkupicielqa - Drenei Warrior

Tropicielka
- Blood Elf Hunter

Wanhedah
- Blood Elf DK

Relina

#4 » Post by Relina » 04 Sep 2014 14:18

Cain wrote:Well yea I had this few times but it happened only when tried to mine some ores , but the thing what makes me angry more is when I farm herbs and got sometimes bug "This item was arleady looted" and I have to fly around for few minutes until herb could be looted again :evil:
the funny thing is that even if you dont loot it you can get skill incrased (if not maxed arleady) :o
If you get the error "This item was arleady looted" do a relog, it fixes it faster than flying around will :D.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

HeadOwn

#5 » Post by HeadOwn » 04 Sep 2014 15:04

Relina wrote:
Cain wrote:Well yea I had this few times but it happened only when tried to mine some ores , but the thing what makes me angry more is when I farm herbs and got sometimes bug "This item was arleady looted" and I have to fly around for few minutes until herb could be looted again :evil:
If you get the error "This item was arleady looted" do a relog, it fixes it faster than flying around will :D.
You can also try the following, if it appears "This item was already looted" then just fly until u get that mine/herb out of ur sight and come back to it, it always worked with me.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Cain
Donor

#6 » Post by Cain » 04 Sep 2014 16:54

Relina wrote:
If you get the error "This item was arleady looted" do a relog, it fixes it faster than flying around will :D

Ye but this might make really angry when 4/10 times you get bugged and I cannot relog all the time since Im in rdf que or rbg or even something else...
Odkupicielka - Blood Elf Paladin

Odkupiciel
- Blood Elf Paladin

Haloweed - Blood Elf Rogue

Zbawicielqa - Night Elf Druid

Zbawicielka - Blood Elf Priest

Odkupicielqa - Drenei Warrior

Tropicielka
- Blood Elf Hunter

Wanhedah
- Blood Elf DK