Charge, Intervene

keez
Donor

Charge, Intervene

#1 » Post by keez » 09 Apr 2014 20:04

Being unable to Charge or Intervene is so gamebreaking, and its been so long since its bugged many people have learned to abuse it. BG's and arenas on warrior are impossible. I try to avoid arenas on warr lately but in every single BG i do i end up almost breaking my mouse while spamming charge. Please do something about this.
Similar bug to these is the fear path, also can be gamebreaking in some situations like fear leading you to a pillar and then you just fall out of arena causing a lost game. I would appreciate if someone would look into this.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

Re: Charge, Intervene

#2 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 09 Apr 2014 21:00

can't charge in half the places I could before... on flat terrain.. you get no path available... kinda sucky now....
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Warmart

#3 » Post by Warmart » 09 Apr 2014 22:59

yup... Just lost in Arena cuz i fell through Texture using charge... fix this shiet..

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 10 Apr 2014 01:07

[20:04] <@Sarahmin> I have disabled mmaps in arenas which probably should solve the issue with the "No pathing found" when warriors tried to charge things in there
[20:05] <@Sarahmin> There might be however some side effects as warriors might yet again fall under texture and general unexpected behaviours but we'll see

keez
Donor

#5 » Post by keez » 10 Apr 2014 03:54

I dont see how this will help anything. Tell whoever wrote that to you disabling/enabling is not as same as fixing.

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 10 Apr 2014 04:00

keez wrote:I dont see how this will help anything. Tell whoever wrote that to you disabling/enabling is not as same as fixing.
It will never be fixed but at least now you can actually charge in arenas again

keez
Donor

#7 » Post by keez » 10 Apr 2014 12:06

So out of 7 developres nobody knows how to fix this?
I dont really know how on some servers where they have 2-3 dev's pvp works perfectly but here the more devs we have the more buggs we have.

gullygodx

#8 » Post by gullygodx » 10 Apr 2014 12:48

keez wrote:So out of 7 developres nobody knows how to fix this?
I dont really know how on some servers where they have 2-3 dev's pvp works perfectly but here the more devs we have the more buggs we have.
Because they dont want to use "hack" fixes and suggest we wait for trinitycore to do it. Thats how we have fear pathing bugged for a year, totems in pillars and bunch of other things, oh the truewow pvp.

Justicelight
Donor

#9 » Post by Justicelight » 10 Apr 2014 12:58

I believe Dev`s here do a great job and they are pretty much trying to fix all the possible bugs. And I agree with gullygodx, our dev`s know how to fix all the current bugs but what is preventing to implement them is that they might broke something else or only because they are waiting for trinitycore. As far as i`m concerned I believe that implementing "hack" fixes could badly interfere with some future Trinitycore update which can lead to more harm than good.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Reaper4vp
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Reaper4vp » 10 Apr 2014 15:45

keez wrote:So out of 7 developres nobody knows how to fix this?
You havent got a clue on how fixes work do you? Name me those servers, aside from GD where devs are payed for their work.

keez
Donor

#11 » Post by keez » 10 Apr 2014 21:50

Reaper4vp wrote: You havent got a clue on how fixes work do you?
No, I'm not a dev.

innocentguy

#12 » Post by innocentguy » 11 Apr 2014 00:35

keez wrote:
Reaper4vp wrote: You havent got a clue on how fixes work do you?
No, I'm not a dev.
So please keep a more open mind regarding fixes. Things are not as simple as they seem. There are very good reasons why things have not been fixed for so long, LEAST of all that our Devs do not get paid for their work.

The Devs are working hard as it is. I don't see what you're trying to accomplish by pissing off the people who spend their free time so that you can have more fun.
No one is simply entitled to anything in this world.
Whatever you want, you have to earn, be it money, respect or love.
[/color]
My Innocents:

Innocentguy - Priest ( Shadow / Discipline )
Innocence - Shaman ( Elemental / Restoration )
InnocentIcon - Death Knight ( Blood {Tank} / Unholy {DPS} )
Innocentshot - Hunter ( Marksmanship / Survival )
Innocentone - Druid ( Restoration / Feral {DPS} )
Innocenthope - Paladin ( Retribution / Holy )
~ In the end, Innocence is Brilliant ~