Does the censorship apply to Gmotd as well?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Crysicle
Honorary Member

#1 » Post by Crysicle » 18 Sep 2012 23:26

I saw this Gmotd in my guild today and was wandering if things like these are allowed. By the looks of it seems that Uk was responsible for this, seeing as not only is there a mention of him in the Gmotd but he also has "nigger" in his guild note.
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

Cover25

Re: Does the censorship apply to Gmotd as well?

#2 » Post by Cover25 » 18 Sep 2012 23:36

Crysicle wrote:I saw this Gmotd in my guild today and was wandering if things like these are allowed. By the looks of it seems that Uk was responsible for this, seeing as not only is there a mention of him in the Gmotd but he also has "nigger" in his guild note.

afaik, Guild was never moderated.

narcissa

#3 » Post by narcissa » 18 Sep 2012 23:54

Please, starting moderating guild too, things are already fucked up, how far do you wanna take it? :/

Plus, nigger is fine, Arockalypse said it in a semi-public channel and he's a staff member, he must know.

Vasho

#4 » Post by Vasho » 19 Sep 2012 00:01

Cover25 wrote:afaik, Guild was never moderated.
Paradox guild ranks where changed by GMs.

narcissa

#5 » Post by narcissa » 19 Sep 2012 00:16

Well, that's different. It was about INM.

Royal

#6 » Post by Royal » 19 Sep 2012 00:29

This will be okward if you keep the same picture in the signatures >.>

But actually yea, guild chat and MotD shoudlnt be moderated, as its private stuff, and Paradox was allowed to remake their ranks, since gms admitted it was stupid to make them change it, since the people who dont like it can simply turn off their addons, preventing them from seeing other peoples private/guild stuff.

Btw are we pointing out again that INM and Raisers are allowed to abuse more then anyone less or is that clear already?

narcissa

#7 » Post by narcissa » 19 Sep 2012 00:34

mmkay, lets split this in two. I keep my part and you keep yours and no one feels left out. Until I get banned and you get your warning ofc.

Btw, off topic but I guess you might be reading this since you're talking about me in a bunch of different places (yeah, I know everything because I stalk everything and have no life of my own), Hats and Xander: I'm sorry that I annoy you by simply quoting without commenting on things that your friends said, but that just means what they said is retarded. So don't get mad at me, I'm not the author ^.^

Givemeurhats
Donor

#8 » Post by Givemeurhats » 19 Sep 2012 01:44

Animality, Uk holds no responsibility in making GMOTD's, he couldn't even if he tried. I don't know what kind of shit you're trying to pull, but whatever. Royal, this entire thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with abuse. I have no idea on this earth what you're talking about narcissa, this is why I ignore everything you say. Have fun being by yourself<3

forever.

Royal

#9 » Post by Royal » 19 Sep 2012 01:59

Royal, this entire thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with abuse.
O rly?
afaik, Guild was never moderated.
Paradox guild ranks where changed by GMs.
Well, that's different. It was about INM.
Read threads before saying things, or, better simply dont speak at all, or at least stick to offtopic.

uknowme

#10 » Post by uknowme » 19 Sep 2012 02:26

Are you high? I have never had the ability to change the GMOTD. The whole thing came from a conversation we had in private and why in the hell would you report fellow guildies. You scumbag, everyone in that guild is family (not physically), everyone likes each other and we are all friends. But your loser ass is in a guild were you know that kind of stuff happens, and then come blame me for shit I have no control over...WTF have I ever done to you. I am rarely rarely ever mean to anyone and they usually bring it on themselves even most the people I have arguments with I end up becoming friends with. Even if they don't consider me there friend the're still mine. If you don't like the shit that goes on in guild gtfo. We don't need you kind in the guild. Stop fucking with my family. And any other Hellraisor reading this who thinks about reporting others in guild leave the guild now we don't need you messing up a family of brothers form another mother. Yes Hellraisors is not the most mature guild and some of you ignorant fools may make judgments from that. But i play this -GAME- to have fun not to act mature. I have enough stress trough the day as it is, I be damn if i have to act like i do in real life in a video -GAME-. But guess what we in hellraisors get along way better with each other then you so called mature people do. I really wish people could pull there head out of there ass and at least attempt to have fun with everything instead of always blowing shit out of proportion.

Givemeurhats
Donor

#11 » Post by Givemeurhats » 19 Sep 2012 02:33

Yeah, really. It has nothing to do with abuse. Are you that blinded by hatred that you don't even know what you're talking about? Gulid chat, GMOTD, these other guilds, have nothing to do with abuse, still. Nothing has been abused.
Last edited by Givemeurhats on 19 Sep 2012 02:36, edited 1 time in total.

Legz

#12 » Post by Legz » 19 Sep 2012 02:35

I feel like I'm the only black person on this server :D

Givemeurhats
Donor

#13 » Post by Givemeurhats » 19 Sep 2012 02:39

You're not. My nephew is colored,
meaning I am colored by association. :D

Arockalypse
Donor

#14 » Post by Arockalypse » 19 Sep 2012 02:41

Rofl :D
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Intervention
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Intervention » 19 Sep 2012 02:48

You can do what you want in your guild....

The reason that those guild names were changed was because it angered the members that the ranks were named after which caused arguments.

As for this GMOTD...it's just stupid and i don't even understand what the hell it is saying.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!