Formal goodbye

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Tassadar

Formal goodbye

#1 » Post by Tassadar » 20 Dec 2011 06:43

Rassidan. Fizzlebang (for like 5 minutes). Tassadar.

I started server with Svyat (Liver) around 2 years ago I think. After I stopped playing in TBC server WotLK was something extraordinary for me. The server seemed harmless and energetic and I enjoyed every part of it. It was great to learn PvP with many of you and I also remember duels in Stormwind with dear hordie friends (I believe I was arcane back then :P)

However, it's time for me to say /goodbye.

It's been a while since I decided to stop playing WoW. A lot of QQ-ing in forum and visiting the server just for some talks and RBGs. However, now I see many of my friends leaving the server I think it is also the time for me to say goodbye. The server had great number of good players - and it still do - but I guess my interest on WoW dropped dramatically.

Anyways, let's make this topic as short as possible. My dear friends and acquaintances.

Intervention: haha what to say more? We always had great time talking and offending each other but I am proud I stalked you and successfully got your facebook account (/asspalm)

Kindzadza: Farewell old friend. I remember you were horde and we used to fight so much in RBG. One time I thought you were a random Orc noob but apparently you weren't - coolness, that's what I can describe. See ya and have great time !

Mithrandir: Another hunt (and gm) I had great time with. Had some love going and.. yeah - have a great wonderful time out of Truewow

Never: Gee .. you left the server already! anyways I wish you great luck too mate!

Shlavenzo: /rofl /mock /chicken /taunt and then /palm. This almost always happened whenever we met haha - it's been a great time mate - you are not only a great WoW player but also a great university student. Get in touch so that I can spam my existence in Egypt some day :)

Merkava: Good times Merkava - good times :D wish you great luck. Do better with your rogue man.. it sucks :D

Scotchtape: Had short time arena-ing but I had great time with you mate. Frost disc combo was op. Have fun with other games you play!

Insanelock: Insane ... best destro lock I've ever seen. We had fun in arena and I will remember you forever. Have great time in WoW (but I really think it's time for you to quit too xD)

Anorxis: Haven't known you for long time but you are a great mate to know for outstanding sarcasm. Great luck in Truewow

Ugaro: Quit WoW man seriously.... /asspalm

Tura; Scammer :D Be a good boy eh ?

Zikii: Tassa Kobasa! Jebi se! Ti si pedercina!

Sickkid: Sick :D my dear brother. It's been a while we met in WoW (from Crogges to WotLK) and I still remember the times when troubles showed up between KoS and The Void. I love you a lot :P Good luck dear friend

Hamerona: I won't say long because I talk to you in facebook only xD Fag I will talk to you soon ^^

Endgame: Thank you very much for your name. It's totally EPIC

To all previous The Void members and Immortal No More members. It has been a great time sharing WoW experience and building friendship (or hatred). Good luck to you all + SynergyWoW

Laters!

P.S. No... you take NO ACCOUNT :lol: (towards the Australian)
Last edited by Guest on 20 Dec 2011 08:46, edited 1 time in total.

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Formal goodbye

#2 » Post by Intervention » 20 Dec 2011 08:37

Oh my god, what an abuse of forum power to post this utter garbage Jae....

To you i don't say farewell.... to you i say, f you f f you f f f ....f

I think everyone here deserves to know the reason why you left... because i beat you in a duel with my paladin

/ultra transformers asspalm

by the way you didn't say goodbye to Endgame.

I will stalk your gayness on Facebook. /spit.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Tassadar

#3 » Post by Tassadar » 20 Dec 2011 08:46

lol what a nice farewell vent >.>

Yeah for the sake of Endgame I should revise the topic lol

anyways you can't stalk my gayness on Facebook.. you know I am too sexy for it :/

/asspalm

Cyrius

#4 » Post by Cyrius » 20 Dec 2011 09:59

Farewell Tass, a great mage you realy are! Will miss you, take care and stay cool, bro! :lol: (the pun was intended)

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kindzadza » 20 Dec 2011 11:29

Sayonara Tass! We love you <3

Locus

#6 » Post by Locus » 20 Dec 2011 12:11

Bye bye tass! Take care and it was nice being in the same guild ^^

You Endgame

Zedix

#7 » Post by Zedix » 20 Dec 2011 14:18

Even if we never spoke i always had respect for you in a PVP way and i always found you funny with your emotes hehe.
The only thing i regret is never beating you in a duel,not even with the
corpse explosion bug(you know in front of Stormwind with all the ally around to see QQ)
anyway i wish you only LUCK in life because with luck you have it all.
cheers ;)
Zedix
Redix

arno

#8 » Post by arno » 20 Dec 2011 14:25

i was actually just gonna say go fuck urself but since u included my name

farewell my friend u used to be one badass mage and when i was a clicker noob i used to hat you so much almost like winged who always used aoe to get me out of stealth, and your mage friends that kept on helping you whn you were attacked
i hope ill still be seeing you again here or somewhere else, once you start playing again (sooner or later everyone does wow is part of our lives, and areal good game)

SWTOR has mages i think

Dr. Who

#9 » Post by Dr. Who » 20 Dec 2011 16:40

you didnt said goodbye to me. :shock:
so i will no say goodbye to you to. :( /ignore

/cry :cry: she didnt remember me. :cry: /cry
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"

Nexxus

#10 » Post by Nexxus » 20 Dec 2011 19:08

Farewell Tass, good luck :)

Zikii: Tassa Kobasa! Jebi se! Ti si pedercina! :shock: Ako si ti nas onda u pm kako ja to nisam znao!

axe

#11 » Post by axe » 20 Dec 2011 19:24

Goodbye Tassadar.It was really nice and fun to play 2v2 with you on my paladin back in old days...

#12 » Post by 2012 » 21 Dec 2011 16:32

Eh you leaving too.. sucks.. good luck bro!!

Shlavenzo
Honorary Member

#13 » Post by Shlavenzo » 21 Dec 2011 18:48

Well Jay , it's been a great pleasure playing beside u m8 .
Starting from the day we faced whatchya in icecrown ( i didn't do nothing back then , sorry ) , passing through our duels outside of SW when u were arcane , and i told u about hair buffs , then revealing the mystery of Fearspammer ,and our duels in crystalong and Dal's sewers with ur mage and DK , ending with u stealing DFO from me -.- , and MUCH MUCH more .

Man , we had tons of great moments together,and I owe u a great deal with how to fight DKs thnx to our endless duels , and i'll be kinda lonely in the sewers now .

Well , truewow has surely lost the BEST frost mage it's ever seen , and it'll be hard for anyone to take that spot , Paladins are celebrating atm .

Goodbye Jay , I wish you luck with your studies ,life and travels , and i hope u'd be passing by every now and then to give a hearty hello , or at least a /mock .

Goodbye m8 . :)

P.S : It's sad that u didn't see me after i won DFO , which i did last sunday while being the 19th on the dps list with 2k and still managed to win it with my awesome awesomeness

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Kindzadza » 21 Dec 2011 19:23

I won it actually,but passed it to you :>

Tassadar

#15 » Post by Tassadar » 22 Dec 2011 06:04

Kindzadza wrote:I won it actually,but passed it to you :>
OMG what GM power abuse ... mute him!

@ anyone else who weren't stated in this post: Thank you very much for your awesomeness and have great fun guys :) I know you guys all but it's just i'm not smart enough to include all you guys' names ! :/ /rofl /mock /chicken /taunt /kiss /flirt /no /smell /asspalm