Faction Change

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Solstice

Faction Change

#1 » Post by Solstice » 17 Oct 2011 23:15

why is horde to alliance free again ? There is more alliance overall, more alliance 80, and the difference between logged in the last 24hours is 0.19%. I mean the only difference, is that there is more player in horde that are willing to queue for bg nonstop.

Felnight

Re: Faction Change

#2 » Post by Felnight » 18 Oct 2011 00:43

Lots of people are complaining about the BG system. Perhaps this is an incentive for some lvl 80 hordies to go to alliance so there will be more rbg's, and it may or may not work. Atleast its an attempt to get some more pvp minded people on alliance.

Gotta do something so you pvp truewow fiends can get your fix....instead of going to the other realm. :P

Ofcourse, this may not be the reason at all, just my opinion on it.

Intervention
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Intervention » 18 Oct 2011 01:29

There isn't more Alliance80 then Horde80. In fact there's close to double Horde80 online all the time. I think the statistics say otherwise, but every time i check /who there's always more horde.. WAY more horde. There may be however, overall more allies.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Loveisdead

#4 » Post by Loveisdead » 18 Oct 2011 07:31

i changed my warr to ally and i alyways will be queded 1+ matters i think i want more action in server :)
i did cause i like pvp but if no enemies = no pvp. thats cause i think is good for everyone.

Protective

#5 » Post by Protective » 18 Oct 2011 08:40

I'll help the alliance again aswell, I'll keep my 80 shaman on horde but will go to alliance with prot warr. The dwarf in me hasn't left yet.

Solstice

#6 » Post by Solstice » 18 Oct 2011 09:43

Intervention wrote:There isn't more Alliance80 then Horde80. In fact there's close to double Horde80 online all the time. There may be however, overall more allies.
Well there is according to http://www.truewow.org/?p=server&sub=statistic
(its probably only your timezone inter :( ?)And there is only slightly more horde80s that logged in the past 24hrs.

The problem is not population balance, its just there isnt as much alliance players queueing as horde; cuz in fact, there is much pvp players in alliance side. the thing is even when alliance wins, they seemd hesitant to queue again, and that'S what bring complains...and this.

On another note, i would like to know where is Roel now ? Has he really stopped the normal realm for instant80s only ? cuz i havent seen him in any bg for some times(i only play the normal realm, and heard he plays the instant80 one now), and yet he took this decision ? maybe its just me not bg-ing at the same time. i remember when he used to bg all day long and alliance would queue as long as he did (lost or win)

Anyway, my real concern is that last time this ''balance'' thing has been done, horde got stuck in bg with many low gs/skillz guyz, it was pretty awfull and I think i'm not the only one that hated that situation ( + i lost scotchy :'( ). And even if it was jsut that...but how many times this have been done already ? how many more times its going to be done ? until there isnt more horde to go alliance ? and at that point is there going to be alliance -> horde free ? and what about figureing out why the actual alliance isnt queueing ? what makes you guyz think this is going to change anything this time ?

Sorry for the lenght of my reply btw :(
Last edited by Guest on 18 Oct 2011 13:16, edited 1 time in total.

Roel
Founder

#7 » Post by Roel » 18 Oct 2011 09:59

Basically I don't play the normal realm for a few months already. It's is true that I play the new realm but that is really mimimum, about 1-2 hordes weekly. No BG only arena. If this realm didn't exist I would spend that time at a different server because people over 2200 rating don't queue at the normal realm.

Thelildevil

#8 » Post by Thelildevil » 18 Oct 2011 10:08

There are many up and coming teams for the 2200+- bracket. I see them queing quite often. I hope this trend continues!

3v3 is another story, and is still mostly non-existent. I do see just a few more teams that are queing, but they usually give up after a couple losses and 10 minutes of waiting to que against us. Here is hoping that this trend will continue and more people will want to try and go for the shoulders/weapons!

Intervention
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Intervention » 18 Oct 2011 10:17

I reckon so, Solstice. But still pretty bad. >.<

Yeah i haven't done arenas for weeks and weeks on the new realm. I don't see any 2100+ teams queuing and so i try and queue but nothing happens. And yes, 3v3 almost non existent, it used to be existent, not so much now... >.<
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Bleed

#10 » Post by Bleed » 19 Oct 2011 10:20

cmon man.. make A>H free,,,, i saw 5 players who came here already T_T

lollypop

#11 » Post by lollypop » 19 Oct 2011 14:20

Bleed wrote:cmon man.. make A>H free,,,, i saw 5 players who came here already T_T
but, but, you got pro's transfering nao! roflol :twisted:

Tassadar

#12 » Post by Tassadar » 24 Oct 2011 00:58

Intervention wrote:I reckon so, Solstice. But still pretty bad. >.<

Yeah i haven't done arenas for weeks and weeks on the new realm. I don't see any 2100+ teams queuing and so i try and queue but nothing happens. And yes, 3v3 almost non existent, it used to be existent, not so much now... >.<
Blame me ... my noobness made everyone leave :/