Peoples.Republic.Of.True.Wow.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Locus

Re: Peoples.Republic.Of.True.Wow.

#16 » Post by Locus » 18 Oct 2011 18:49

ribbaribbahey wrote:hahaha i can't stop laughing at this dumb dude's post hahahaha....boycott...hahaha!
The above comment is very rude. Also seems the number of humans that can read sarcasm is decreasing radically
Help me save this realm by killing it alongside me.
This is contradictory on purpose...do you honestly believe that it was serious? is it really so hard to understand a few lines of text? sigh.
Your post is more trollish than the post you are criticizing. Was the thread silly? yes, it was aiming to be a sarcastic and silly take on the whole the-server-is-going-to-die trend. Was it stupid? No more stupid than failing to understand it.

P.S.: Wish this thread could be locked because it seems to be falling victim to the same irrational child rants/bullying like the " Dragonor" one was.

Alexandros

#17 » Post by Alexandros » 18 Oct 2011 19:02

i would even delete it...

ribbaribbahey

#18 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 18 Oct 2011 21:31

Locus wrote:
ribbaribbahey wrote:hahaha i can't stop laughing at this dumb dude's post hahahaha....boycott...hahaha!
[...] = QQ
Help me save this realm by killing it alongside me.
[...]do you honestly believe that it was serious? [...]
Expand your culture there's people who trully belive in it. And i'd expect it from a banned user. QQ lesser about trolling and turn on your brain before posting the next time.
<3

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Locus

#19 » Post by Locus » 18 Oct 2011 22:21

User was banned because it was Marind. My brain is always funcional, it must be yours that has to be turned on and off. The fact that you seem to believe my post was just QQ when it had rational arguments showing your ineptitude at reading the original post just shows how simple minded you are. Someone please lock this thread. Answering him makes me feel dirty.

ribbaribbahey

#20 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 18 Oct 2011 23:05

I don't see anything else about calling it rude and complaining about who can't understand sarcasm. I don't see any "rational arguments showing your ineptitude at reading" in what i changed to "=QQ" , Sir.
"My brain is always funcional"....seems not: just look at the fact you are insulting me with your assumpion of sarcasm (guess what? you're the only one here beliving in it for now).
Now please GT*O my sight and never come back.

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Locus

#21 » Post by Locus » 18 Oct 2011 23:21

The rational argument was that the OP is so contradictory on purpose to show the sarcasm and to show that it was not a serious post. No one writes that way when proposing someone if it's serious...not even you.
(guess what? you're the only one here beliving in it for now)
I don't see how that means anything. There are more idiot humans than there are smart ones.
just look at the fact you are insulting me with your assumpion of sarcasm
You are insulting Deyne (and not even in a creative way) assuming that is's not sarcasm. And instead of taking your time to even write a valid criticism you just post this gem:
HAHAHA.
eh.....HAHAHAHAHA.
uh....eh....HAHAHAHAHAAH
Oh, what a great point you have! my mind is blown by your eloquence. You were even "necroing" an old post.

DING! You managed to be more trollish than Marind (and at least Marind is funny)
Someone please close this abomination and cast it into the flames of deletion

Intervention
Former Staff

#22 » Post by Intervention » 19 Oct 2011 01:00

Don't...feed...the...troll.

Putting an embargo on you two by closing this thread...
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!