The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Guided

Re: The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

#61 » Post by Guided » 27 Sep 2011 23:42

Well, honestly i actually dont have anything against the insta 80 realm after a break from game and thinking over it again, but after the realm was opened yesterday, many bugs were generated all over the game in the blizzlike realm, for example the vanishing npcs, and malygos's basically doubled damage etc and after the Core update to day, well, there aint much to say, basically every raid/dungeon got more bugged than it was before update, PP table is a new HS, BQ does double vampire buff...my point is, i get the feeling that the insta 80 realm is interfering with the blizzlike realm. This is just my theory, i apologize if im wrong, but thats how i see it.

Tarrjin

#62 » Post by Tarrjin » 28 Sep 2011 00:14

Well, I hope that Roel and others will fix all buggs, and that both realms will work fine... Long live PvP :D...

Rehan

#63 » Post by Rehan » 28 Sep 2011 01:44

I would like to repeat myself. Do NOT screw this up Roel. I have my reasons.
This realm WILL destroy the server in time.
Just make it back blizzlike, or if you really want to have a second realm make it a RolePlay one since it won't make a lot of players interested in it because they do not like to RP.

It WILL happen Roel, players don't grow in trees and curiosity is big. Low level players will just leave the blizzlike for the instant 80 affecting the blizzlike realm which will cause endless ques in RHCs and BGs which will further cause players leaving the server for another one who has agian a blizzlike and a instant 80 but more populated, and you can't afford to do this with the current population of the server.
Read my message one or two times untill you get what I mean Roel, this realm will destroy the server.

Bleed

#64 » Post by Bleed » 28 Sep 2011 10:16

Instead of spending time on this server why cant work on the one that we have?

peacelover

#65 » Post by peacelover » 28 Sep 2011 14:27

eh... its time for my few words...

I don't have anything against the realm. Those that would like to go - go. More people looking for good blizzlike will come. what i would like its only 1 statement ( dunno if it droped dont have time to read all the topic ). What i mean is roels statement that he will by any means not abbandon the blizzlike realm. I mean updates fixes and all the work done so far.

and btw people ( alliance side ) stop the non stop talk and rage about new realm on alliance80 and so on... its pointless and annoying. Just play like you used to and HF.

Aramis

#66 » Post by Aramis » 28 Sep 2011 15:50

Unfortunately is clear that we have actually less population that before. Indeed when we had like 400-450 players now can't see more than 300+

lindseyj06

#67 » Post by lindseyj06 » 28 Sep 2011 16:02

I really don't like an instant 80 realm and am also affraid a lot of players will leave because of this. Or they will move to another (bigger) instant fun server, or they will move away from the Blizzlike default realm to the new instant realm.

Roel, doe nou niet joh! Is nergens voor nodig. Je kan toch niet winnen van een andere instant fun server en hiermee ga je denk ik mensen verliezen in plaats van winnen.

narcissa

#68 » Post by narcissa » 28 Sep 2011 16:04

May I add the increased number of crashes? Remove it dam'it.

dziubeks

#69 » Post by dziubeks » 28 Sep 2011 19:22

im ok with this new realm but when u look at it and then to main realm u will notice there are same realms with same bugs etc but one is blizzlike and other is 80 instant blizzlike, thats all. Well, i was wondering if u would like to do lvl instant 60 classic blizzlike realm:) instead of that or even as 3rd realm if server can handle it. Im sure many people are coriuos about classic WoW cuz never played of it and leveling char to 60 there is real pain and classic servers are very rare. Its just an idea.

P.S.
Do not flame that idea like u did with 80 instant, remember its not made for u, its made for new people who likes servers like that.

narcissa

#70 » Post by narcissa » 28 Sep 2011 19:40

Yes, great idea, add a 3rd realm! Why didn't I think about it?

Prite

#71 » Post by Prite » 28 Sep 2011 20:03

actualyl I'ld much rather have a Classic server and even a 3rd server with TBC than an instant 80 but I believe those 2 servers would drain the population of the main server even faster cause most of us are somewhat tired of WOTLK
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

-

#72 » Post by - » 28 Sep 2011 20:05

Man, if nabs wanted to go Instants then go E******WoW, there's a Fun and two Instants there, you can nab off as much as you want there. This here is TRUEWOW BLIZZLIKE 1X, not MixWoW Blizz 1x + InstaFail80. The server just crashed TWO times in less than two minutes, and that's because of the other realm. It's bringing enough trouble to population already, but it's causing so frequent crashes, that it's like the TrueWoW 3-4 months ago, with lower uptime. If you make a third realm, expect a Crashpocalypse, pal, and more people deserting the REAL realm over here. Just shut that crash causing, player stealing, nab lazyass newbie catching realm, DOWN, already! The server crashed in the middle of an ICC 25 Man raid run and crashed some more, is THAT how you'd want it to be?! If you want Instant 80s, go somewhere else, this is NOT the place for you. New people who want to play in the Instant 80, DO NOT GO THERE! You'd just get an instant 80 char and ask nab questions all the time and fail, and will never experience the true fun and pleasure of leveling your char from 1 to 80 in a 1x realm. Instant 80s are for those who are lazy to do that and lose their time the whole day with arenas and BGs only. Keep it as a restricted to players Test Realm or whatever it is again, so you can test stuff, or just plain shut it down.

The idea of having a Classic AND TBC realms is a good idea, as long as they're Blizz 1x, from 1 to 80, REAL DEAL realms like they should be like the main one. Our problems are the low population and the possibility of more crashes, again. E******WoW had frequent crashes for having four servers, three on WoTLK and one on Cata. It's still a good idea, but this can't be done that fast. We need more people, not to split them up and even lose more OUT of the server. We barely have 300 people now, earlier, before the new realm, we had 400 people online in the main realm, and before the hacker's attack we had even MORE than that. We have to get more people into TrueWoW, and that's why I'm voting for it at those ranking sites. We're at second place at gamesites, earlier, we were first. We're at 20-30th place in some other sites, but I hope that gets changed soon, so when people start looking, they'll see our server, and more will join, and the idea of having a REAL second or even a third realm, NOT the cheap excuse of a "Test Realm" we have now, could be completed soon, but that won't be so soon. It needs time.
Last edited by Guest on 28 Sep 2011 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

Roel
Founder

#73 » Post by Roel » 28 Sep 2011 20:08

The crashes are not related to the realm in any way, there is a new crash in the Trinity code...

-

#74 » Post by - » 28 Sep 2011 20:11

Alright, then I stand corrected. Sorry.

narcissa

#75 » Post by narcissa » 28 Sep 2011 20:20

Seems like a nice coincidence it all started when the new realm was added. Also seems like a great coincidence that when I see the second realm reaching 80 people server crashes more often. Is it Trinity's fault that bgs aren't running? Or that at this time of the day there are barely 250+ people online?