The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Darchrow
Donor

The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

#1 » Post by Darchrow » 26 Sep 2011 21:21

Say here wat u think abt the new insta 80 realm :D
Imo, it was a bad idea, even for pvpers only, because, all the gear we spent monthes getting, will be for nothing, because almost everyone will go to the new realm, and pvp in the blizzlike one will end completly, and remaining pvpers will leave server eventually, so i guess, this new realm will be causing the shutdown of the previous one we liked so much :S ( PVErs , Nerdrage here :D )
/boo at this idea :S
im not saying that im not apreciating wat u did here roel, its just that i consider it as a bad idea, ty for ur time xD
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Cheech

Insta 80

#2 » Post by Cheech » 26 Sep 2011 21:22

i know roel said some may like the insta 80 others may not, but can we srsly have a vote here plz cuz the majority of the people i have tlked seem to disagree with dis idea completely

Matsy

Re: The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

#3 » Post by Matsy » 26 Sep 2011 21:24

+1 !!!!!!!!!
Stop this stupid new realm
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Roel
Founder

#4 » Post by Roel » 26 Sep 2011 21:26

Lol just keep playing at the blizzlike realm. If people would leave it for the instant 80 then why did they come to a blizzlike server in the first place? Oo

Sunshine

Re: Insta 80

#5 » Post by Sunshine » 26 Sep 2011 21:27

Cheech wrote:i know roel said some may like the insta 80 others may not, but can we srsly have a vote here plz cuz the majority of the people i have tlked seem to disagree with dis idea completely
if you want instant 80 go to an other server, there are like 567472470942742074287420612 good instant 80 servers out there, and theres only like 1 good blizzlike server and that is this one, why ruin it? :$

Tassadar

#6 » Post by Tassadar » 26 Sep 2011 21:27

It seems like a desperate - or moderate - attempt to bring the server's population back to how it used to be. Whether it is a bad idea or not sometimes moderations need to take place in order to make changes. To be honest, this idea seems quite odd at the moment with other WoW instant80 servers already dominating pvp and pve sections. In my opnion it could be better to focus on updating our own server (Is Tia the only one capable of doing this ?).

Well it all depends on you owner. Let's see how the dice roll goes.

Cheech

#7 » Post by Cheech » 26 Sep 2011 21:31

exactly my point there are tons of insta 80's so few blizzlike, the majority of people here dnt seem to want a insta 80 server they came for a blizzlike server, so why dnt we just take dis insta 80 nightmare away

narcissa

#8 » Post by narcissa » 26 Sep 2011 21:33

It's really really stupid. And it's not only about pve, but for pvp too. We'll lose people, bg queues so many times take forever, I always hear complains about arena too. Even if we old people wouldn't care about the insta80 there will be fresh 80s that'll care to join instead of spending time gearing up. Same goes for other new players that will prefer it instead of keep on leveling. People don't join this server only for the 1x, but also for the way things work. But there is a big part of the community, mostly new people that will move, preventing this realm to grow. We had a bad moment some time ago that made us lose a fair amount of population, and this is gonna do the same. Honestly, don't destroy truewow.

PS. Can you merge the two topics please?
Last edited by Guest on 26 Sep 2011 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

Junior

#9 » Post by Junior » 26 Sep 2011 21:35

Ehhh atm we have +/- 500 online , i think new realm will down population in the blizzlike server ... that is sad :S will be like in other servers : Blizzlike : 10 online , instant 80 : 600 ...
Atm we dont have even full scripted ICC , ToC is bugged atm ... And u guys want to spend your time for new realm :S
Are we doomed ? xD

Guided

#10 » Post by Guided » 26 Sep 2011 21:37

this insta 80 wont rise the population as much as you think, i know a certain "blizzlike" server who offers custom stuff like char transfer (basically the same as being a insta 80), free looms and emblms for cheap vote points. yes they got to 100 in a month but then the real effect kicked in, the population dried out to 10 (basically the founders of the server) just within days. I dont see any future in this newly created realm....
Last edited by Guest on 26 Sep 2011 22:40, edited 2 times in total.

Cheech

#11 » Post by Cheech » 26 Sep 2011 21:47

we dnt have enough population to have a insta 80 dis is just gonna divide up the population...making it even harder to get bgs or rhc on each side

Scotchtape

#12 » Post by Scotchtape » 26 Sep 2011 21:52

We already have a low population as it is. Why divide it even more? We don't have enough people to support two realms. This insta80 will ruin the 1 year progress truewow has made and the reputation it has made with the players already here. We all came here for a blizzlike server, not those retarded insta80 servers where everyone is 5k+ rated in 2v2 and 3v3 !
Scotchy - Troll Priest disc PvP
Stung - Troll Hunturd MM PvE/PvP
Saprophyte - Tauren Drood resto PvP
Someone - Orc Warrior PvE prot
Shockakhan - Orc Shaman ele/resto PvP
Orcchop - Orc Rogue mutifaceroll pve/pvp

jamhead

#13 » Post by jamhead » 26 Sep 2011 21:53

How I look at it:
Truewow is already a great blizzlike server

Arena Tournament is more worth it for hardcore pvpers any day
so my solution:

EVENT SERVER =D

A second server just for a break from blizzlike to do some events will keep the population alive more and without killing off pve.

not for any prizes or stupid custom rubbish, just for something to do
Currently addicted to hearthstone playing at legend rank. Feel free to add jamhead#2986

My quest to prove anybody can paint - jamheadii.deviantart.com

Check out my new puzzle game Slide!

Yushi

#14 » Post by Yushi » 26 Sep 2011 21:56

Yeah im against this idea also, but after all its not us who decide :S its The Bossman :P
but wheres what i think : its a very bad idea, cz lots of new 80s and lowbies will go there and almost all of the pvpers and some pveers, and all the other 80s hard work for pvp gear will go for nothing( not me i only got 2 rel and 2 furious so idc). there are tons of instant 80 server but not lot of BLIZZLIKE servers like Truewow, so if u are rly going to shut down Truewow after a while, im going to play on another server which isnt instant 80. i rly wish u luck with this new 80 server roel :) hope it'll be succesfull :)

So maybe Good-Bye Truewow (if it'll be shutted down) !

Tassadar

#15 » Post by Tassadar » 26 Sep 2011 21:58

If it's like a server that we can praactice duel (ress of cds after duel) etc.

I will be glad to be there - sick of learning pvp while popping 6 m cd after all :D