The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Locus

Re: The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

#181 » Post by Locus » 09 Oct 2011 14:31

It's weekend and only 274 people on the normal realm :S

Zaplack

#182 » Post by Zaplack » 09 Oct 2011 21:16

why work on LK when you make a insta 80 that everyone plays man? truewow got all this population in the first place because its one of the best blizzlike servers out there. people came to this server because it was blizzlike not beacause people wanted to be 80 instantly and pvp. and for some reason it took most of the 80s from normal server and they started playing insta 80 server(including me) but still ive tryed to find a group for pve ing in 1x server but everyone is in insta 80. the new server is taking the fun out of truewow. if ur gonna keep it this way atleast change the name cuase what we are playing isnt anything like truewow

Locus

#183 » Post by Locus » 10 Oct 2011 10:04

Part of the website FAQ has to be edited now, heh

1. Is this server blizzlike?
Answer: Yes, one of the most blizzlike servers you will find with all 1x rates and no custom stuff.

Locus

#184 » Post by Locus » 14 Oct 2011 12:03

Double posting because my last post on this thread was a long time ago
---
So what does everyone think of the realm now? (especially at the light of ICC working better) Is it still difficult to find PvE and PvP? Did it get more populace? (I always see the instant 80 around the same number)
Did everyone's fears come true or not?

Intervention
Former Staff

#185 » Post by Intervention » 14 Oct 2011 14:57

Still crap.

Yes, fears are true.

And double yes, fears are even more true due to recent events.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Locus

#186 » Post by Locus » 14 Oct 2011 16:09

What other fears are those?

Mmeko

#187 » Post by Mmeko » 14 Oct 2011 16:11

Intervention wrote:Still crap.

Yes, fears are true.

I don't see how the server got worse since then. Almost no dc's, many ppl still queueing for RBGs, got my Rhc every day i tried to get one...
We're doing quite well imo

-

#188 » Post by - » 14 Oct 2011 16:50

Yes, since the Instant80 Realm's release, compared to that time, we're doing great at the moment. :?

Locus

#189 » Post by Locus » 14 Oct 2011 17:06

It has yet to show on the population though. Which leads to why did the people leave in the first place, but we were discussing that on another thread ;)

Intervention
Former Staff

#190 » Post by Intervention » 15 Oct 2011 10:00

It has shown in the population. You don't even play in-game right? So then...
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Locus

#191 » Post by Locus » 15 Oct 2011 11:52

I meant the "doing great" that was pointed above. I saw the population decrease with the new realm and such but I didn't see it grow with the icc fixes and whatever

Roel
Founder

#192 » Post by Roel » 15 Oct 2011 15:24

Today for the first time an owner of another server offered to buy this server for a reasonable price. Obviously I declined his offer, I won't say the name of the server but it's running for 5 years already with currently 600 players online, probably 1k at peak times. I don't think he would suddenly want to buy a server that's dieing but rather because he sees a bright future for it.

-

#193 » Post by - » 15 Oct 2011 15:36

Locus wrote:I meant the "doing great" that was pointed above. I saw the population decrease with the new realm and such but I didn't see it grow with the icc fixes and whatever

Wrong, Locus, just the next day I posted what you quoted now and logged on the site, I saw 330 people online in the main Realm and 30-40 in the secondary one, a total of 360-370 people.

TheDoctor

#194 » Post by TheDoctor » 15 Oct 2011 17:36

Roel wrote:Today for the first time an owner of another server offered to buy this server for a reasonable price. Obviously I declined his offer, I won't say the name of the server but it's running for 5 years already with currently 600 players online, probably 1k at peak times. I don't think he would suddenly want to buy a server that's dieing but rather because he sees a bright future for it.
'Today for the first time an owner of a better server offered to buy this dying server for what seemed like a lot of monies. Obviously i'm too bullheaded to realize the true intent because I was drooling at his better server. I don't seem to understand that the guy wanted to buy our server after seeing all the unrest in the forums and how it would be easy to flip it by scraping off the instant 80 and putting on new paint.'
--Yes Roel I agree, you totally dodged an epic golden opportunity there just to show us silly players and payers and voters that you're truly winning in the end.
...Moron. Could get punched in the face and go 'See! Free tooth removal guys! I TOLD you it's a good idea to piss off people!

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#195 » Post by Kindzadza » 15 Oct 2011 17:52

Troll.