LAG Attack.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Shatterzor

LAG Attack.

#1 » Post by Shatterzor » 19 Sep 2011 20:59

The moments when someone at WoW cant s#!t(i mean... logout :mrgreen:, no seriously i cant even logout...) due to the greatness of their connection :evil:.
http://i54.tinypic.com/302p8j7.jpg
Moar Lag!.
http://i51.tinypic.com/15i2p05.png
Beat This.
I think its because i exceeded my bandwidth limit this month, not sure tho, anyway these weeks i cant anything due to the great lag ive got, 330+ ms is the lowest im reaching when the connection is at its best state(rare times =P) which is great for the moment...

-

Re: LAG Attack.

#2 » Post by - » 19 Sep 2011 22:01

Same here, I have 3-10k ms or sometimes even more, I have huge delays, while everyone else is doing what they do. I've tried everything, my last two chances of fixing this is defragmenting the disks and see if it's okay, or, if it still persists, re-install or even install it on a different hard disk, and then check again. I have lag from my login till my logout, with big delays (most often 2-5 secs, which is 2-5k ms). Maybe you should try deleting Cache/WTF/Interface and check if it's fixed, if not, do what they told me to, which I'll try later in the next days.

Roel
Founder

#3 » Post by Roel » 19 Sep 2011 22:09

I had 30k ms once but that was cause my router thought I got attacked due to 1000+ connections from my PC... Latency is often related to the internet connection...

Glacius

#4 » Post by Glacius » 19 Sep 2011 22:49

alt + f4!, topic closed...(Daaamn.. I wanna be able to do that soooo much :( )

-

#5 » Post by - » 20 Sep 2011 11:19

Roel, four days ago, I was in the portal room at Dalaran, used the portal to Stormwind... and got nothing. I just clicked and still nothing, moved around, still nothing. I tried casting I spell, and I was in an endless casting stance, making my Holy Shock cast after two whole minutes. I didn't get any DC-s, I just had 120k ms, if I'm right. I alt+f4, and the same day, at Booty Bay, I cast Retribution aura to inflict dmg on those damn BB Bruisers that started to chase me, but, nothing happened. I alt+f4 after the first minute and found myself at the graveyard in front of Booty Bay and went to get my body. Finally, at Ratchet, I cast Crusader Aura, only thing is that I wasn't able to at all, cause of another lag spike. Now, everyday, I get 3-5 sec delays sometimes-often, depends on what I'm doing. And when I say everyday and all the time, I DO mean it.

Shatterzor

#6 » Post by Shatterzor » 21 Sep 2011 19:42

moar lag http://i.imgur.com/qSwc9.jpg.
The funny thing is... sometimes theres no lag at all and its a nice 300 ms when suddenly i enter combat and it goes up to infinity then when combat ends it goes back to 300 ms latency...

Mithrandir

#7 » Post by Mithrandir » 21 Sep 2011 21:09

Wait what? Your lag goes up to me? Oo