Raids organized by Vepar

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
OkweL

Raids organized by Vepar

#1 » Post by OkweL » 13 Sep 2011 19:23

Because I couldn't find "Vepar" account on forum to send PM, and I hope that reads forum here is what I wanted to say:

Thank you for inviting me to your icc25 run to kill frost giant and locking me to it. Even more, thank you very much for not waiting untill I come, not answering for my question about possible summon, and finally killing it just when I reached Icecrown Citadel.

So in summary I got lock to icc25, no frosties and no single chance to do that quest this week. You are an amazing raider. Just like yesterday when you were organizing toc25 normal, I asked you, if I can leave for 5 min to finish grizzly hills quests and then be reinvited. You agreed but even when I whispered after 10 min for invitation, you just logged out, and when I asked you today if you did toc, you confirmed.

You are even worst than @Atosz, who has no idea about master looting. Thank you man.

Vepar90

Re: Raids organized by Vepar

#2 » Post by Vepar90 » 13 Sep 2011 20:10

u are welcome....
out of 20 of us .. u are the only one ho messed up that Weekly run ....
and im the stupid one.... next time dont come if u cant get to icc take the q and kill giant in 30 min it took me to organize the whole thing

and since this topic is made to "insult" me i gues..... Mods pls lock it ... no further discussion necessary

OkweL

#3 » Post by OkweL » 13 Sep 2011 20:32

RIght after you invited me, I went to Icecrown. I asked in the meantime if someone can summon me - no reply. I was still going to Icecrown. What for you invited me, if you didn't even checked if I was there? :D

Like I said ingame, not a problem for me. I can live with that, just wanted to say thanks :D

Vepar90

#4 » Post by Vepar90 » 13 Sep 2011 20:35

And i said welcome
Ask anyone who was in that raid ... i posted a msg on /alliance80 that it was last call ... 3 min later we started ... took us about 5 min to kill.... if u didnt come in those 8 min thats your failt
everyone was there on time exept u ... so deal with it

Intervention
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Intervention » 14 Sep 2011 00:57

Not everyone is a good raid leader, you are SO right about Astoz. I joined his raid in my Druid and i left after Saurfang because it was that terrible.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Vepar90

#6 » Post by Vepar90 » 14 Sep 2011 02:06

I would just like to Clarify some things and this is the last post i will meke in this thread

1st considering the ICC weekly quest .... u had plenty of time to come ... Proof: u are not the last person i invited and the last one made it there with time to spare. its not my fault u are to lazy to Fly all the way From Dala to icc... it takes whole 20 sec or so

2nd is considering ToC .... it was actually Toc 10 and not Toc 25 ... cuz i havent done toc 25 in 4 weeks now... and even more importantly when u said "im going to do some quests in Grizzly H."
i said and i QUOTE "its not my fault if i Forget u".... and so i did
anyway ... we killed Anub''arak in that Toc10 so ... prity good raid if u ask me
AND in that raid i didnt even come as Vepar ... i went with my Alt Prase (4.5k gs warrior Tank) and i was MT

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 14 Sep 2011 02:57

As a regular raid leader i hate people that join a raid and say "I have to do some quests brb" or, "invite me when there's 5 spots left". No, doesn't work like that. You are either in the raid group and you stay in it, or you go and quest. If you want to be in the raid, you stay in the raid group and you help find some people or help summon or make your way to the destination and not be a straggler begging for a summon etc.

It can be annoying when you have to say "No we are full" when really there's 4 spots left, it's just they are out of the group doing quests or waiting for it to be full so they can sit in Dalaran a little longer or something...

In saying that, it does depend on what raid it is and whether it is 25man or not. But generally it does annoy me and it's one more factor i have to worry about whilst organising everyone.

:)
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Guided

#8 » Post by Guided » 14 Sep 2011 09:48

hm, inter, either you do raids only with guild or i just always miss the inviting in 80 channel =/, as for me, aztos is in my blacklist forever, dont bother to inv me if aztos in the raid party and i join raids with trusted ppl only =/.

Ok, was with vepar in a riad and yeah...he does act as if he knows all and thinks that everything works here just like in retail (meaning, he doesnt consider the possibilities of bugs).I dont like also the part of him trying to lead the raid instead of the real raid leader (no he wasnt assisting, just a normal raid member) by ignoring what experienced players say ( players that are aware of certain things in this server and familiar with the bugs).
Last edited by Guest on 15 Sep 2011 23:46, edited 1 time in total.

Vepar90

#9 » Post by Vepar90 » 14 Sep 2011 12:21

i thought this was about me .... when did we all turn on Atosz ...

i feel so left out now XD

Fenris

#10 » Post by Fenris » 14 Sep 2011 12:30

I'll just say one thing. Shit happens.

P.S I saw things like that happening a lot of times. Sometimes some people just rush onto the giant, others are still waiting. There are ninja pullers too.
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Tauren

#11 » Post by Tauren » 15 Sep 2011 05:20

Intervention wrote:As a regular raid leader i hate people that join a raid and say "I have to do some quests brb" or, "invite me when there's 5 spots left". No, doesn't work like that. You are either in the raid group and you stay in it, or you go and quest. If you want to be in the raid, you stay in the raid group and you help find some people or help summon or make your way to the destination and not be a straggler begging for a summon etc.

It can be annoying when you have to say "No we are full" when really there's 4 spots left, it's just they are out of the group doing quests or waiting for it to be full so they can sit in Dalaran a little longer or something...

In saying that, it does depend on what raid it is and whether it is 25man or not. But generally it does annoy me and it's one more factor i have to worry about whilst organising everyone.

:)
agreed if anyone says that to me i dont invite them back because its just a pain

OkweL

#12 » Post by OkweL » 18 Sep 2011 09:46

LOL, you are still continuing...
Vepar90 wrote:I would just like to Clarify some things and this is the last post i will meke in this thread

1st considering the ICC weekly quest .... u had plenty of time to come ... Proof: u are not the last person i invited and the last one made it there with time to spare. its not my fault u are to lazy to Fly all the way From Dala to icc... it takes whole 20 sec or so
I said that my heartstone is on CD. And that's WHY I asked if I can be summoned. You completely ignored my question AND it wasn't 8 min.
2nd is considering ToC .... it was actually Toc 10 and not Toc 25 ... cuz i havent done toc 25 in 4 weeks now... and even more importantly when u said "im going to do some quests in Grizzly H."
i said and i QUOTE "its not my fault if i Forget u".... and so i did
anyway ... we killed Anub''arak in that Toc10 so ... prity good raid if u ask me
AND in that raid i didnt even come as Vepar ... i went with my Alt Prase (4.5k gs warrior Tank) and i was MT
I agree with @Inter, however if you are completing raid group for more than 30 min then I think personally as waste of time joining raid group while doing quests anywhere. Because you can't do quests anymore, you are stuck in 1 place and actually wasting your online time. Tho I don't mind if someone miss to re-invite me or anyone else. I agree that it's my fault IF I don't get reinvited. But still if someone is fair, it's not a problem to remember 1 name. Last but not least, I never go out saying "I'm going to do some quests, invite me later." I am ALWAYS asking raid leader IF I can that. If someone says no then it's my choice, if someone says yes, then again I am aware of not being reinvited later.

This topic was about ICC25, toc was just mentioned btw. And @Guided made a good point. You are always acting like a raid leader, even if you are not the one. Mainly he was talking about another toc rad leaded by Daed/Tannes.

OFFtopic: I also don't like idiots using raid warnings for normal talk.

Tauren

#13 » Post by Tauren » 18 Sep 2011 23:55

i dont respect you bruh

Guided

#14 » Post by Guided » 19 Sep 2011 10:54

"who the **** is alice?" are the words that popped into my head as soon as i saw that reply, meaning, who the hell is bruh? 0.0

off-topic: Hey debi, btw, you can change your sinature a bit, kleryk is active here again =d.

Intervention
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Intervention » 19 Sep 2011 11:09

Also off topic, Stryke is (off) ;)
Chicken, Fried Chicken