Thanks

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
River
Donor

Re: Thanks

#16 » Post by River » 04 Sep 2011 03:00

I thought it was quite fitting for the thread. The number of times does not reflect the quality of what i posted. Nevermind. I wont disagree with you.

Oh and i like this kind of music :3

Accounts that matter to me.
Mekop - spriest/holypriest - 5.9 k pve and pvp
River - resto dudu - 6k pve and pvp

Spidro

#17 » Post by Spidro » 04 Sep 2011 03:08

Why would u ever disagree with a higher rank anyways? xD
Oh and seeing as he's the owner of the forum and owner of the pic.. he can ban u for publicing it after him giving a warning not to.. just as he could do it if u do it with anyone's else pictures as long as that person would ask roel to.
Something like that
You can't hit what you can't see.

Spidro - LvL80 Orc Rogue
Happymeal - LvL80 Tauren Druid
Cheeseburger - LvL80 Tauren DeathKnight

i'm lovin' it

I will be back.

Mmeko

#18 » Post by Mmeko » 04 Sep 2011 10:20

Spidro wrote:Why would u ever disagree with a higher rank anyways? xD
Oh and seeing as he's the owner of the forum and owner of the pic.. he can ban u for publicing it after him giving a warning not to.. just as he could do it if u do it with anyone's else pictures as long as that person would ask roel to.
Something like that
Yeah, I think problem was solved already. Back on topic, I said on world chat that the stability of the server is mainly a Trinity issue when we were asked to go on the forums and thank, but i probably wasn't listened at all; anyway thanks to Roel and all the stuff for their great job in solving every other kind of issue.
best way to thank <------- http://www.truewow.org/?p=vote

OkweL

#19 » Post by OkweL » 12 Sep 2011 12:12

Jortirn wrote:Some mod/gm announced that we should thank you <__< it's why they're doing it, so don't blame us for following instructions mister roel sir!
It was me who announced that.
And I meant that Roel and Tia are actually doing something to make server better. GMs and Mods are the other story. Keep them away from this topic. You can review their work in sticky topic somewhere else if they are worth that.