BEWARE KOR'KRON WARBEAST USE MIGHT GET YOU BANNED!

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Irockurworld

Re: BEWARE KOR'KRON WARBEAST USE MIGHT GET YOU BANNED!

#31 » Post by Irockurworld » 19 Aug 2011 02:13

I read further and the same IP range, his grandma's house is only two houses over as and we share the same internet connect accounts under the same phone bill. Right now he's at school and will be back to troll back at you sorry GMs and Mods. For Roel to get into it shows also what a punk he is and immediately takes the side of his peers. Investigate the matter first Roel before you make a accusations. You will see later that he will come on and he will write again in this page as he sees fit.

Creek

#32 » Post by Creek » 19 Aug 2011 02:21

Irockurworld wrote:I read further and the same IP range, his grandma's house is only two houses over as and we share the same internet connect accounts under the same phone bill. Right now he's at school and will be back to troll back at you sorry GMs and Mods. For Roel to get into it shows also what a punk he is and immediately takes the side of his peers. Investigate the matter first Roel before you make a accusations. You will see later that he will come on and he will write again in this page as he sees fit.
+Was exact same IP
+You can't put 2 houses on 1 phone bill
Last edited by Guest on 19 Aug 2011 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

Irockurworld

#33 » Post by Irockurworld » 19 Aug 2011 02:23

No blaming the family Mithandril, things happen as they do. By the way, Intervention and I had a chat on GM island 2 days ago and said sorry over this matter. I wasn't going to write in forum anymore but with you clowns trying to troll I have no choice but to write again. Intervention did admit that I was unfairly banned for coming across a bug and become at the receiving end of it. Intervention also asked not to be made fun of in the forums as it is not good to read about. Well it seems the GMs and Mods writing here making fun of my little boy to get to me is a poison that your ranks don't want to swallow. You guys will be deleting a lot of my remarks as it will be damaging to yourselves whenever you guys commit a mistake or do something utterly stupid like you guys will most likely do eventually.

Irockurworld

#34 » Post by Irockurworld » 19 Aug 2011 02:29

+Was exact same IP
+You can't put 2 houses on 1 phone bill
+You are the saddest excuse for a person i've seen in a while.

Whomever wrote this apparently doesn't live in our country. On this island we have limited communication boxes and let alone a DSL connection. This particular connection is tailor made to our specifications and we paid extra costs for the installation as it consumed more wiring and extra mini poles to have it installed. Since you say its the same IP, how can we play arena together. We have a rating of 1500+ at the moment and a lot of people see us in battlegrounds all the time.

Irockurworld

#35 » Post by Irockurworld » 19 Aug 2011 02:37

If ever he might appear on the same IP at any given time, we have 4 laptops. Whenever the power goes out we can still play wow or do office work. My son's come and go to use the laptops to take over their grandma's, apparently their favorite is mine that I normally use for this account because it has a good video card. I recently installed WoW on the newest one 2 days ago and it has the latest video card and I bet they will grab that one more often now.

River
Donor

#36 » Post by River » 19 Aug 2011 03:42

This guy should be a profesional grave digger, because hes sure digging his pretty well.

Oh and i like this kind of music :3

Accounts that matter to me.
Mekop - spriest/holypriest - 5.9 k pve and pvp
River - resto dudu - 6k pve and pvp

Irockurworld

#37 » Post by Irockurworld » 19 Aug 2011 03:47

The only grave digging made here is for you Liberty in regards to that horrendous picture posted by your buddy Roel. If that's your best reply then it shows the lack of any intelligence in your miniaturized brain. My son's will come home from school later and we'll Troll on that pic, hope you don't tell your "Boss" buddy to delete it, ROFLMAO.

I remember you in game by the way. You we're the one we killed over and over at Stranglethorn. You even tried to escape us by swimming half the ocean, PAWNED AND OWNED.

Intervention
Former Staff

#38 » Post by Intervention » 19 Aug 2011 03:49

This topic is getting way out of hand. This issue was already dealt with and then cleared up in my conversation with Irockurworld and then sparked again.

Closed to prevent more flames, this topic has lost all contention.

P.S. Use the edit buttons.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!