A little favor for the ally :3

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Substance

A little favor for the ally :3

#1 » Post by Substance » 11 Aug 2011 14:05

me and Ephea (Alliance) used to chat long ago and I started to not reply and I think he got a new number. well utleast hes number isnt usable anymore. I miss our old chat's and i dont have WoW anymore. So i thought could any alliance if they see him ingame whisper him and tell him my number and tell him to write me ? 863952397. if someone could do that i would realy be thankfull :3 No trolls.

I checked armory and he was online 4 hours ago

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: A little favor for the ally :3

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 11 Aug 2011 14:28

Hawkeyes is playing with Ephea now...I have no idea who was its previous owner.

Substance

#3 » Post by Substance » 11 Aug 2011 14:34

Kindzadza wrote:Hawkeyes is playing with Ephea now...I have no idea who was its previous owner.

Really? Damn. I got excited.. err Hawkeyes has everyones account info i see, hax.

-

#4 » Post by - » 11 Aug 2011 16:43

What's up with Hawkeyes anyway? He got banned, right? So he's using a different account now?

Guided

#5 » Post by Guided » 11 Aug 2011 18:22

actually, ephea is for a long time hawkeyes already, yeah his rogues account got banned for a month, and i personally cant stand his stupid childish behavor, so he landed on my ignore list for eternity.

-

#6 » Post by - » 11 Aug 2011 18:45

For a long time already, huh? Yeah, I agree with you, he IS a real kid in behavior. And he's still up to his old attitude, huh? -_-' Geez, talk about a nuisance.

Substance

#7 » Post by Substance » 11 Aug 2011 19:40

The old person used to play with Ephea long ago. i mean at Easter egg. not sure how much time passed. Any ideas how i can contact him? maybe GMs can tell me his email that he was using? but prolly hawkeyes changed it. Do you think a GM could help me and tell me Ephea's acc all emails he was using?

Ephea also had a 5x druid named Plush on the horde side. but i see theres now a 7x DK. dunno is it him or not : /

-

#8 » Post by - » 11 Aug 2011 20:00

Plush? I think I've seen that name before... WAY before. A lot before my computer broke down for two months. And you say you don't know how to contact him at all, huh? You've got some serious luck issues contacting someone there...
:D I got lucky and managed to contact a friend of mine to log into my account, so it won't get deleted.

Maybe someone else can help you with the old owner. Someone who knows him as well and knows what toon he's playing on... Do you know anyone else who might know something about it?

Substance

#9 » Post by Substance » 11 Aug 2011 20:37

Dzesika might now hes 2nd number. Somewhy i see that she doesnt want to tell me his number. or maybe she didnt see my pm.. i actually found hawkeyes on fb, pmed him too. maybe he knows ephea's skype or email or something.

-

#10 » Post by - » 11 Aug 2011 20:45

I know Dzesika. She wouldn't be ignoring you about anything. When I was trying to contact my friend, she was off of the forums for a couple of days, so I got worried, but eventually she logged in and after seeing my PM, she logged into my account, so there's no need to worry about this and have second thoughts about Dzesika, she just might have not seen your PM. :D I wouldn't trust Hawkeyes, but since you really need help, it's okay to seek help from other guys... Even if they have attitude issues. :lol: If only I could run my game again, I would've tried to contact her about your problem, :D but I'm with tied hands myself!

Guided

#11 » Post by Guided » 11 Aug 2011 21:19

well, i wouldnt mind helping either, but the fact that im more like a lone wolf means i dont know many ppl and thus such things become impossible for me =_(

-

#12 » Post by - » 11 Aug 2011 21:23

So we both can't help, huh?
/sigh
At least I'm not the only one now. :D I would've solved this problem in a minute, but, my video card just won't do, :| as I already said.

Substance

#13 » Post by Substance » 12 Aug 2011 07:28

Teh_owner96 wrote:I know Dzesika. She wouldn't be ignoring you about anything. When I was trying to contact my friend, she was off of the forums for a couple of days, so I got worried, but eventually she logged in and after seeing my PM, she logged into my account, so there's no need to worry about this and have second thoughts about Dzesika, she just might have not seen your PM. :D I wouldn't trust Hawkeyes, but since you really need help, it's okay to seek help from other guys... Even if they have attitude issues. :lol: If only I could run my game again, I would've tried to contact her about your problem, :D but I'm with tied hands myself!
Yes i know. we chat sometimes, shes a good-soul person, dont think she would be ignoring me or anyone ;)

So far i had nothing against Hawkeyes, but now since hes the reason i cant contact with a very good friend Ephea now i started to hate him. Good think Ephea is like only 20 killometres away so we can chat properly, i hope hawkeyes tells me info about ephea :D

-

#14 » Post by - » 12 Aug 2011 13:04

Dzesika was last on in the forums on June 10th... :| That's a long time ago.
I could only PM her here, but that wouldn't do anything, especially when someone could just contact her in-game. I really hope Hawk tells you how to contact Ephea, :D too.

Substance

#15 » Post by Substance » 13 Aug 2011 08:05

Teh_owner96 wrote:Dzesika was last on in the forums on June 10th... :| That's a long time ago.
I could only PM her here, but that wouldn't do anything, especially when someone could just contact her in-game. I really hope Hawk tells you how to contact Ephea, :D too.
No no i PM her on facebook. She always writes back. well once didnt. she said she didnt get my Pm's. So i guess she didnt get my PMs this time too. Im gonna try skype now but shes always on "dont disturb" status.

Hawkeyes said he dont know anything about Ephea. aw i guess Dzesika is the only way i will know the number.