End game wrath

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Dumb

Re: End game wrath

#16 » Post by Dumb » 13 Aug 2011 02:28

Well most of us find Cataclysm very attractive and fun because it just started, but in general i don't like it that much as Wotlk, only new mounts are cool, you get same crap all over again they, like rangaros, their problem is that all old devs that worked on Vanilla and TBC are changed now, you will all see how Cataclysm is boring at it's end like WOTLK but i find it more intresting. Blizzard current goal is to get as much money as they can before game really ends, they already lost 800 000 subcribers and alot more people they just didn't canceled their accounts. Thats all Retail Dies- Private Server Lives Forever! :D

Cover25

#17 » Post by Cover25 » 13 Aug 2011 04:52

Floormat wrote:Well most of us find Cataclysm very attractive and fun because it just started, but in general i don't like it that much as Wotlk, only new mounts are cool, you get same crap all over again they, like rangaros, their problem is that all old devs that worked on Vanilla and TBC are changed now, you will all see how Cataclysm is boring at it's end like WOTLK but i find it more intresting. Blizzard current goal is to get as much money as they can before game really ends, they already lost 800 000 subcribers and alot more people they just didn't canceled their accounts. Thats all Retail Dies- Private Server Lives Forever! :D
I bet when retail Does indeed die people will start making their own expanisons.

Fenris

#18 » Post by Fenris » 13 Aug 2011 12:00

If WoW ever goes F2P a lot of players would go and and get it.
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Dumb

#19 » Post by Dumb » 13 Aug 2011 14:58

Fenris wrote:If WoW ever goes F2P a lot of players would go and and get it.
I don't think that Wow will ever go F2P, They are just trying to get as much money as they can, with new expansion comming, and they just gonna shut it down.

Fenris

#20 » Post by Fenris » 13 Aug 2011 18:29

They're not shutting down anything. They will still be the best mmo creator, they will create that new gen mmo they codenamed "titan" and maybe revolutionize WoW somehow. They might even make WoW 2 if they want.

Dumb

#21 » Post by Dumb » 13 Aug 2011 20:16

Fenris wrote:They're not shutting down anything. They will still be the best mmo creator, they will create that new gen mmo they codenamed "titan" and maybe revolutionize WoW somehow. They might even make WoW 2 if they want.
Then i'm not right informed. My bad.

Osyris

#22 » Post by Osyris » 22 Aug 2011 12:39

Guild Wars2 is is believed to be address most of these issues with other mmorpg's mainly the sheer amount of mindless grinding. And it's F2P

Fenris

#23 » Post by Fenris » 22 Aug 2011 13:23

Osyris, it's going to be released soon, we'll see the result :D There were many wow killers before.. none did the thing. Guild Wars has the thing though.